Pages: 1 ... 2322 2323 2324 [2325] 2326 2327 2328 ... 2656   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Trivial things you don't understand/mildly annoy you  (Read 5106961 times)
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #34860 on: Thursday, May 20, 2021, 13:31:51 »

Nothing wrong with debating something but the usual precious posters get angry and abusive.

Who's been angry or abusive? I asked a question. Why does it matter which toilet an individual uses? Why does anyone care? It's fucking bizarre.
Flashheart

« Reply #34861 on: Thursday, May 20, 2021, 13:42:29 »

Been writing a review for somebody and just had to include this line:

The show has a focus on helping women be inspired and succeed in sales, although there’s no reason why people of all genders can’t benefit from the show.

Just because I know somebody, somewhere, is going to get annoyed by it.

Stealth trolling.
« Last Edit: Thursday, May 20, 2021, 15:02:14 by Flashheart » Logged
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #34862 on: Thursday, May 20, 2021, 14:58:37 »

Cheesy
Flashheart

« Reply #34863 on: Friday, May 21, 2021, 09:46:20 »

Harry opens up about mental health issues.
The general populous: "Stop whining"

That's going well, then. Not in defence of Harry as an individual, more of a dig at what wankers people can be. It doesn't matter what people think of Harry or any other person, it does not make it OK to belittle mental health issues. It really makes you a bit of a cunt, and not in the TEF way.

A big part of me is a humanist. But, then, the rest of me fucking hates people.
BambooToTheFuture

I'll Tell Ya Now - McGurk Is The New Graham

Ignore
« Reply #34864 on: Friday, May 21, 2021, 11:12:14 »

Harry opens up about mental health issues.
The general populous: "Stop whining"

That's going well, then. Not in defence of Harry as an individual, more of a dig at what wankers people can be. It doesn't matter what people think of Harry or any other person, it does not make it OK to belittle mental health issues. It really makes you a bit of a cunt, and not in the TEF way.

A big part of me is a humanist. But, then, the rest of me fucking hates people.

100% agree.

'Incessant Nonsense'

'I'm gonna tell you the secret.
There's a threat, you end it and you don't feel ashamed about enjoying it.
You smell the gunpowder and you see the blood, you know what that means?
It means you're alive. You've won.
You take the heads so that you don't ever forget.'
Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #34865 on: Saturday, May 22, 2021, 16:56:10 »

Skinning and separating all the seeds from a pomegranate, which I’ve not enjoyed for a number of years. Then finding out that the effort v reward is minimal.
Mr Stevens

Ignore
« Reply #34866 on: Sunday, May 23, 2021, 08:13:06 »

I'm 62, divorced, two kids and consider myself to be reasonably well-adjusted.

That being said, I do things that get me annoyed. On my twice-daily internet session, I do this forum which rarely winds me up. Then, I do the Daily Mail website. I consider it to be one of the most irritating and evil websites but I still go on it every day, just to get annoyed as I agree with nothing on it and despise those who post their appalling views.

I've always disliked Bristol City more than the yellow piss-stains but I go on OTIB rather too much. My son is a Manchester City supporter (he's not as keen on shit football as me) and they have a fan site called Bluemoon. It's no bad but a sizeable minority are Qanon ish in their certainty that there is a conspiracy against City from the media, UEFA, referees, VAR and most of the Premier League. This annoys me.

I hated Trump and everything he stood for but, when he was in power, I read everything I could about him, once again to fail to work out how anybody could support him. I almost miss him. I hate Paul Simon because he stole from Los Lobos. The list could go on and on and on.

Is this just old age or is there a medical term for what is up with me?

Take your chips and fuck off home.
Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #34867 on: Sunday, May 23, 2021, 09:05:27 »

I'm 62, divorced, two kids and consider myself to be reasonably well-adjusted.

That being said, I do things that get me annoyed. On my twice-daily internet session, I do this forum which rarely winds me up. Then, I do the Daily Mail website. I consider it to be one of the most irritating and evil websites but I still go on it every day, just to get annoyed as I agree with nothing on it and despise those who post their appalling views.

I've always disliked Bristol City more than the yellow piss-stains but I go on OTIB rather too much. My son is a Manchester City supporter (he's not as keen on shit football as me) and they have a fan site called Bluemoon. It's no bad but a sizeable minority are Qanon ish in their certainty that there is a conspiracy against City from the media, UEFA, referees, VAR and most of the Premier League. This annoys me.

I hated Trump and everything he stood for but, when he was in power, I read everything I could about him, once again to fail to work out how anybody could support him. I almost miss him. I hate Paul Simon because he stole from Los Lobos. The list could go on and on and on.

Is this just old age or is there a medical term for what is up with me?

I think you need help.
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #34868 on: Sunday, May 23, 2021, 09:17:02 »

Sounds normal to me. I get pissed off with inanimate objects - as if they’re deliberately not responding to my instructions. People don’t, as a whole, piss me off greatly. Some are just obvious pricks which are easily ignored.

Age certainly has its part to play but the grandstanding that comes with youth has disappeared. I’m fairly content, I suppose.
Flashheart

« Reply #34869 on: Sunday, May 23, 2021, 10:19:29 »

Sounds normal to me. I get pissed off with inanimate objects - as if they’re deliberately not responding to my instructions.

I had an argument with my kettle the other day.
Matchworn Shirts
For Sale

Ignore
« Reply #34870 on: Sunday, May 23, 2021, 10:21:45 »

Boiled over after it spouted off?

I come from a land down-under
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #34871 on: Sunday, May 23, 2021, 10:22:27 »

Sounds like the Mrs

So, give no fucks
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #34872 on: Sunday, May 23, 2021, 10:31:14 »

So,  after your comments on the ‘druggie’ jibe, was it the case of the pot(head) calling the kettle black?
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #34873 on: Monday, May 24, 2021, 08:45:00 »

No British league speedway at Swindon this season because of the stadium redevelopment....its late May and as I drive past every day I've yet to see a single contractor on site!

So, give no fucks
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #34874 on: Monday, May 24, 2021, 09:35:45 »

No British league speedway at Swindon this season because of the stadium redevelopment....its late May and as I drive past every day I've yet to see a single contractor on site!

Do you think it'll ever happen? The company developing have got form..
Pages: 1 ... 2322 2323 2324 [2325] 2326 2327 2328 ... 2656   Go Up
Print
Jump to: