Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Donald Trump  (Read 3158 times)
Qunk

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: Tuesday, July 16, 2024, 19:13:54 »

Bit annoyed with Jack Black. I’m a big D fan so excuse me for talking about them like I’m on first name terms, but what Kyle said, while distasteful, was not the end of the world. And his apology seemed very sincere. They’ve made an entire career pushing the envelope, as anybody who has watched the original HBO series will know. Feel like he’s been thrown under the bus by a guy who was supposed to be his best friend.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: Tuesday, July 16, 2024, 19:19:36 »

Throw away comment, fucking hell that's shit from Black.
Qunk

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: Tuesday, July 16, 2024, 19:31:09 »

Throw away comment, fucking hell that's shit from Black.

Yup. If you can’t make a throwaway, albeit distasteful comment as one of two members of Tenacious D, when can you?

For me, it’s quite sad. I hope they make up.
welshred

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: Tuesday, July 16, 2024, 19:43:53 »

Yup. If you can’t make a throwaway, albeit distasteful comment as one of two members of Tenacious D, when can you?

For me, it’s quite sad. I hope they make up.

KG has had some mental health issues in the past. Hope this doesn't push him off the edge. Apparently all of their 'creative team' is on hold right now, which means no new material from the D. Shame.
Qunk

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: Tuesday, July 16, 2024, 20:01:04 »

KG has had some mental health issues in the past. Hope this doesn't push him off the edge. Apparently all of their 'creative team' is on hold right now, which means no new material from the D. Shame.

Just read about his struggles. Seems mostly to do with feeling left behind by Jack’s success, which he has spoken quite candidly about, and is understandable (Jack is an amazing singer and has formed a pretty unique niche as an actor, but Kyle is an even better guitarist). Fingers crossed this isn’t the end.
Qunk

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: Tuesday, July 16, 2024, 21:35:02 »

Just read about his struggles. Seems mostly to do with feeling left behind by Jack’s success, which he has spoken quite candidly about, and is understandable (Jack is an amazing singer and has formed a pretty unique niche as an actor, but Kyle is an even better guitarist than Jack is either a singer or an actor). Fingers crossed this isn’t the end.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: