Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: John Terry  (Read 29938 times)
stfctownenda

Ignore
« Reply #180 on: Friday, February 5, 2010, 16:25:50 »

Full Capello statement here, looks like Rio is the new captain then.                   http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/8495604.stm
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #181 on: Friday, February 5, 2010, 16:30:20 »

To get us through the WC I think it should be a steadying influence like Gerrard who commands respect, I think it is still too early for Rooney - need someone at this point in time with a bit of experience, make Rooney vice captain if needs be
stfctownenda

Ignore
« Reply #182 on: Friday, February 5, 2010, 16:41:42 »

To get us through the WC I think it should be a steadying influence like Gerrard who commands respect, I think it is still too early for Rooney - need someone at this point in time with a bit of experience, make Rooney vice captain if needs be

Read the above quote in my earlier post from Capello, would seem from that Rio as captain and Gerrad vice captain.
ghanimah

Ignore
« Reply #183 on: Friday, February 5, 2010, 16:43:21 »

Ridiculous decision, Terry did nothing wrong at work (playing football) to lose the captancy.

Bollocks Gazza. Terry's personal life is of course up to him, but he has crossed an unspoken line within the dressing room - there's potential of disharmony. Capello has clearly taken this decision to firstly stamp his authority and secondly maintain dressing room harmony.

Terry ultimately has acted like a tit and he should take the consequences of that, if he can't well he's the wrong captain.

"We perform the duties of freemen; we must have the privileges of freemen ..."
JPC82

« Reply #184 on: Friday, February 5, 2010, 16:54:24 »

i agree Terry shouldnt be captain because as Capello's statement suggests its in the teams best interests so it looks like him being captain would cause a split so i agree with Capello.
He hasnt actually done alot wrong, ok he cheated on his missus which pretty much every footballer has done. Bridge wasnt actually with this bird at the time so she was single as was Bridge, so there were calls for him to be sacked just for cheating on his missus? What about Gudjohnsen he cheated on his missus with this bird why no big fuss?
iffy

« Reply #185 on: Friday, February 5, 2010, 16:57:14 »

Hahahahahaha

You can argue the logic and the fairness of it all you like, but I think John Terry is an arse and I am glad to see him get his.
stfctownenda

Ignore
« Reply #186 on: Friday, February 5, 2010, 16:59:01 »

i agree Terry shouldnt be captain because as Capello's statement suggests its in the teams best interests so it looks like him being captain would cause a split so i agree with Capello.
He hasnt actually done alot wrong, ok he cheated on his missus which pretty much every footballer has done. Bridge wasnt actually with this bird at the time so she was single as was Bridge, so there were calls for him to be sacked just for cheating on his missus? What about Gudjohnsen he cheated on his missus with this bird why no big fuss?

Not just that though other reports suggesting he was renting out the executive box he was given as England captain for all sporting events at Wembley which is against rules.  Apparently he was renting this out at 4k a event to help pay off huge gambling debts.  There could be alot more dirty laundry aired about Terry before this is all over.
« Last Edit: Friday, February 5, 2010, 17:01:06 by stfctownenda » Logged
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #187 on: Friday, February 5, 2010, 16:59:12 »

As they said on Mock the Week last night:

Terry is a drunken, cheating, womanising lout. Perfect to represent England. Cheesy
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #188 on: Friday, February 5, 2010, 16:59:37 »

This debate is about the England cpataincy. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think Gujohnsen was England captain at the time.
iffy

« Reply #189 on: Friday, February 5, 2010, 17:02:50 »

Now confirmed. Rio Captain and Gerrard Vice Captain.
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #190 on: Friday, February 5, 2010, 17:06:41 »

This debate is about the England cpataincy. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think Gujohnsen was England captain at the time.

80% bollocks on here remember!
random_five

Downton, Wiltshire

Ignore
« Reply #191 on: Friday, February 5, 2010, 17:16:24 »

Anyone who knows ANYTHING about football knows that if the full back leaves a hole - it's the centre half's job to fill it.
stfctownenda

Ignore
« Reply #192 on: Friday, February 5, 2010, 17:19:49 »

Clap
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #193 on: Friday, February 5, 2010, 17:21:40 »

Anyone who knows ANYTHING about football knows that if the full back leaves a hole - it's the centre half's job to fill it.

Has anybody told Fabio?
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #194 on: Friday, February 5, 2010, 17:30:35 »

Now confirmed. Rio Captain and Gerrard Vice Captain.

What Rio 'I forgot to take a drug test' Ferdinand is England captain??!!!

BAZINGA !!

Join the Red Army Fund and donate at www.redarmyfund.co.uk

Join the Football Supporters Federation for FREE at www.fsf.org.uk/join.php
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16   Go Up
Print
Jump to: