Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: John Terry  (Read 29834 times)
ghanimah

Ignore
« Reply #165 on: Thursday, February 4, 2010, 11:55:55 »

You're right, Avram Grant it was. Only one more anonymous footballer to go

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/news/7151797/Avram-Grant-Premier-League-bosss-brothel-visit.html

"We perform the duties of freemen; we must have the privileges of freemen ..."
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #166 on: Friday, February 5, 2010, 08:37:55 »

I liked the pictures on TV last night of all the press hounding Capello at the airport and in front of his house - what do they expect him to say "Terry has been putting it about a bit and as such I have decided to ban him from the england team to protect the female fan's in the crowd"
juddie

Ignore
« Reply #167 on: Friday, February 5, 2010, 15:35:53 »

dropped as el capitan apparently...
iffy

« Reply #168 on: Friday, February 5, 2010, 15:42:08 »

sacked
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1248816/John-Terry-sacked-England-Captain-showdown-manager-Fabio-Capello.html

Sorry for linking to the Mail, but they seem have got the story first.
Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #169 on: Friday, February 5, 2010, 15:42:59 »

Oh well! you snooze - you loose!
JanTheMan

Ignore
« Reply #170 on: Friday, February 5, 2010, 15:46:27 »

Heard it here first - JT has been sacked as captain
JanTheMan

Ignore
« Reply #171 on: Friday, February 5, 2010, 15:46:52 »

Maybe you didn't!!!!!!  nevermind.
STFC_Gazza

« Reply #172 on: Friday, February 5, 2010, 15:58:43 »

Ridiculous decision, Terry did nothing wrong at work (playing football) to lose the captancy. Give the captancy to Rooney will take his mind off the game. Either Carragher (who wont come out of retirement) or Beckham as Captain please, either would be a huge influnence. Love him or hate him Becks is stil the most influencial England player, it may be seen as a backward step but he could rally the troops after all this silly bollocks. Let him go out on top.

If Gerrard or Lampard, 2 players who play well for their clubs but do fuck all for England get it, I won't be happy.

Rio is always injured...... Rooney it is then???

EARLY ODDS

Wayne Rooney 3.05
Steven Gerrard 5.4
Rio Ferdinand 7.4
Frank Lampard 13.5
Gareth Barry 22.0
David Beckham 30.0
« Last Edit: Friday, February 5, 2010, 16:00:53 by STFC_Gazza » Logged
juddie

Ignore
« Reply #173 on: Friday, February 5, 2010, 16:05:55 »

carragher as england captain? You sure Gazza?!
stfctownenda

Ignore
« Reply #174 on: Friday, February 5, 2010, 16:08:10 »

Ridiculous decision, Terry did nothing wrong at work (playing football) to lose the captancy. Give the captancy to Rooney will take his mind off the game. Either Carragher (who wont come out of retirement) or Beckham as Captain please, either would be a huge influnence. Love him or hate him Becks is stil the most influencial England player, it may be seen as a backward step but he could rally the troops after all this silly bollocks. Let him go out on top.

If Gerrard or Lampard, 2 players who play well for their clubs but do fuck all for England get it, I won't be happy.

Rio is always injured...... Rooney it is then???

EARLY ODDS

Wayne Rooney 3.05
Steven Gerrard 5.4
Rio Ferdinand 7.4
Frank Lampard 13.5
Gareth Barry 22.0
David Beckham 30.0

Gaz thats more bollocks than normal, Carragher is woeful his form this season has made him look well past his best.  Not good enough for a call up, let alone the captaincy.  Whatever people think about what Terry has done at the very least what he did would of put doubt in his team mates minds on whether they can trust him, he has also created a media circus taking the shine off an excellent qualifying campaign.  I think stripping him of the captaincy and keeping him in the squad is the best outcome.  I would like to see Rooney captain as he will give more than any player and drive the team on.
jonny72

Ignore
« Reply #175 on: Friday, February 5, 2010, 16:12:27 »

I see John Terry has been caught hiring out his personal box at Wembley, which he gets at a substantial discount (or for free) as England captain and which he was expressly forbidden to hire out. Why the fuck would he do something like that when all he gets from it is £4k?

Not the first time he's done something dodgy for a few quid and he always demands payment in cash. Has he got money problems or something? Or a gambling problem? Something dodgy about it.

Rooney for captain, giving him the responsibility will hopefully calm him down a bit like it did with Beckham.
STFC_Gazza

« Reply #176 on: Friday, February 5, 2010, 16:14:41 »

I see John Terry has been caught hiring out his personal box at Wembley, which he gets at a substantial discount (or for free) as England captain and which he was expressly forbidden to hire out. Why the fuck would he do something like that when all he gets from it is £4k?

Apparently is a heavy gambler and is trying to get out of the contract for the box twice this season.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1248816/John-Terry-sacked-England-Captain-showdown-manager-Fabio-Capello.html
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #177 on: Friday, February 5, 2010, 16:16:28 »

Ridiculous decision, Terry did nothing wrong at work (playing football) to lose the captancy.
He did prostitute the captaincy to make himself a few extra quid (because £170k a week can hardly be expected to keep the wolf from the door). That concerns me far more than doing Bridge's missus
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #178 on: Friday, February 5, 2010, 16:18:45 »

meh, I really dont care about this at all.

gone are the days I cared for the England national team.

Gareth Barry was Villa captain for years and doesnt make headlines, gets on with his business. Maybe he is the right choice but I suppose isnt a guarenteed starter.
Anteater

Ignore
« Reply #179 on: Friday, February 5, 2010, 16:21:39 »

Perhaps we should have someone who is equally respected and revered by management, fellow professionals and fans alike..............Ashley Cole !!!!  Yikes

see...it could be worse !

Anyway in Capello we trust !
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16   Go Up
Print
Jump to: