Pages: 1 ... 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 ... 44   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon Town V Leeds United official matchday thread  (Read 68945 times)
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #525 on: Wednesday, January 27, 2010, 10:05:16 »

Maybe somethings are best left in my head Paul?  Yes

and Yes a tiny bit of wee did come out at one point! Im not ashamed!  Cheesy
Not just best left in your head by the sounds of it!
Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #526 on: Wednesday, January 27, 2010, 10:22:01 »

The only things we could come up with

1. Something to do with half season tickets - though surely Leeds were always in the first half of the season not the second.
2. To stop Town fans selling their season tickets to Leeds. Unlikely I know. But if I'd have known I could have sold voucher 13 pocketed the dosh and then gone to the ticket office today to tell them my book is missing ticket 13 Smiley

EUGH!!! to the stupid oaf who arguesd with the illegal immigrant turnstyle worker about this for approx an hour whilst 100000000 other people waited to get in! I HOPE YOU DIE!

Luckily I smiled sweetly, pushed in the other queue, saw Nick Watkins wandering round the stand and asked him go and sort it out!
lambourn red

« Reply #527 on: Wednesday, January 27, 2010, 10:22:30 »

http://www.waccoe.com/index.php?showtopic=172763

Looks like the poor fuckers got their minibuses clamped my fucking heart bleeds for the cunts
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #528 on: Wednesday, January 27, 2010, 10:51:38 »

why didnt you get in yeo
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #529 on: Wednesday, January 27, 2010, 10:53:03 »

Blimey - just read the report on the Leeds official website - some cracking quotes on there !!

No idea what game they were watching either.....

"The goal was a hammer blow, given United's supremacy in the second half" - this was talking about our third goal !!!

"Swindon fans partied like they had just won their first piece of silverware in decades" - oh do fuck off and get back to reality you twat !  Yeah of course we celebrated - but stop trying to big yourself up yet again !

Full report here....

http://www.leedsunited.com/news/20100126/united-crash-at-swindon_2247585_1944750

I think he's basically trying to say that our fans were backing the team with passionate support...comment just got choked with bile on the way out.
Chubbs

Ignore
« Reply #530 on: Wednesday, January 27, 2010, 10:54:09 »

http://www.waccoe.com/index.php?showtopic=172763

Looks like the poor fuckers got their minibuses clamped my fucking heart bleeds for the cunts
thats made my day
Spencer_White

« Reply #531 on: Wednesday, January 27, 2010, 11:03:24 »

Have to say Im glad in a way Leeds is over with. Around us there were an absolute bunch of twats, God knows why they bothered to turn up. Maybe they were local Leeds fans.

Its sad to say it, but the best home crowds are where it is just shy of capacity (10,000 home fans), because in a sell out the gaps get filled with pricks. Fills me with dread in a way of getting a new stadium, all the muppets comming out again. I know its a bit selfish on my part, because its good for the club.

Hopefully for Charlton and Norwich there will be more true home supporters and less day trippers.

As for the minibuses, thats rough. Those pikies tow the vehicles down to Weston Super Mare. That must have been an absolute nightmare. Is there any Swindon fan that doesnt know that you DONT park at 'Buyology' or the old carpet store for home games?
LucienSanchez

Is this hospital called St. Croc of Shit?!

Ignore
« Reply #532 on: Wednesday, January 27, 2010, 11:08:21 »

It seems mad to park there when you have Tesco round the corner

We made a promise we swore we'd always remember... no retreat, baby, no surrender
Phil_S

Who changed my Avatar ?!

Ignore
« Reply #533 on: Wednesday, January 27, 2010, 11:18:37 »

I took 3 friends who support Chelsea, Liverpool & Brissle Wovers. They were extremely impressed & were talking about when to come & see us again.
The general verdict was that 6-0 would not have flattered us. Of course the icing on the cake was the actual 6-0 result last night.

The voucher thing kept us waiting to get in for 25 mins, although I handed over 13 & went straight in
« Last Edit: Wednesday, January 27, 2010, 11:20:09 by Phil_S » Logged

From the Dark Side
jimmy_onions

Ignore
« Reply #534 on: Wednesday, January 27, 2010, 11:27:17 »

Have to say Im glad in a way Leeds is over with. Around us there were an absolute bunch of twats, God knows why they bothered to turn up. Maybe they were local Leeds fans.

Its sad to say it, but the best home crowds are where it is just shy of capacity (10,000 home fans), because in a sell out the gaps get filled with pricks. Fills me with dread in a way of getting a new stadium, all the muppets comming out again. I know its a bit selfish on my part, because its good for the club.

Hopefully for Charlton and Norwich there will be more true home supporters and less day trippers.

As for the minibuses, thats rough. Those pikies tow the vehicles down to Weston Super Mare. That must have been an absolute nightmare. Is there any Swindon fan that doesnt know that you DONT park at 'Buyology' or the old carpet store for home games?

"absolute bunch of twats"
just out of curiosity, in what way Spencer?

I would have thought we would have had enough 'proper', albeit stayaway fans and/or lost, to fill the ground.

Another thing, the number of town fans I saw last night gawping at their tickets trying to work out what stand they were in and where it was.
Give me strength.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #535 on: Wednesday, January 27, 2010, 11:34:19 »

I've taken mates to games in the past. Once they get the buzz they will turn up to games against Bury etc. Until the get married and have kids.
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #536 on: Wednesday, January 27, 2010, 11:43:07 »

if we get in the play offs you fuckers better let me start the matchday thread
dell boy

« Reply #537 on: Wednesday, January 27, 2010, 11:48:27 »

It is your duty so make sure you do ... anyone else who starts the thread should be banned.
jonny72

Ignore
« Reply #538 on: Wednesday, January 27, 2010, 11:49:01 »

Is there any Swindon fan that doesnt know that you DONT park at 'Buyology' or the old carpet store for home games?

The car park at Charlie Brown's (or whatever it was called) was on TV for the clamping, one of those consumer things presented by that little bald bloke. Pretty certain it was someone going to watch Swindon play that got their car clamped and was bitching about it.
magicroundabout
Fanta Pants

Ignore
« Reply #539 on: Wednesday, January 27, 2010, 11:55:01 »

took a picture of you guys up in the South Stand last night Mex. Complete with flag. looked good.

Made plenty noise too.

I'm still shocked they sang in the Arkles Smiley

Pages: 1 ... 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 ... 44   Go Up
Print
Jump to: