Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 ... 44   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon Town V Leeds United official matchday thread  (Read 69138 times)
dell boy

« Reply #495 on: Wednesday, January 27, 2010, 09:06:51 »

a bloke had a heart attack, no stabbing.

Poor fucker. Wonder why a guy having a heart attack needed roughly 20 police and 20 odd stewards to run round like headless chickens.
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #496 on: Wednesday, January 27, 2010, 09:07:22 »

Best game in a long while!!!!   enough said...

Clems Army!
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #497 on: Wednesday, January 27, 2010, 09:08:19 »

Stock check this morning: hardly any voice, split lip (overexuberant celebration of the 2nd), grin a fucking mile wide.

And for the first time ever, wishing I worked with Lids fans. Oh well, the Slave Trader and QPR fan will have to do Smiley
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #498 on: Wednesday, January 27, 2010, 09:12:36 »

To be honest, all the players were immense and it was 'disappointing' just to score 3.

If we play like that week in week out we will be fighting for automatic. I thinks thats 11 straight home wins after last night??
6 I think
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #499 on: Wednesday, January 27, 2010, 09:13:19 »

Is it unbeaten in 11 then?

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
sheepshagger
Suburban Capitalist........

Ignore
« Reply #500 on: Wednesday, January 27, 2010, 09:17:28 »

Blimey - just read the report on the Leeds official website - some cracking quotes on there !!

No idea what game they were watching either.....

"The goal was a hammer blow, given United's supremacy in the second half" - this was talking about our third goal !!!

"Swindon fans partied like they had just won their first piece of silverware in decades" - oh do fuck off and get back to reality you twat !  Yeah of course we celebrated - but stop trying to big yourself up yet again !

Full report here....

http://www.leedsunited.com/news/20100126/united-crash-at-swindon_2247585_1944750

Wise men say........
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #501 on: Wednesday, January 27, 2010, 09:17:30 »

What a fucking result, so chuffed. My voice is gone this morning!

Jonathan Douglas was immense, definitely gave Leeds the big "fuck you, you dont know what youre missing"

So proud.

Their fans are retarded though. Heard one bloke say Grayson should be sacked Cheesy
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #502 on: Wednesday, January 27, 2010, 09:18:43 »

We lost to Hartlepool
Saxondale

Ignore
« Reply #503 on: Wednesday, January 27, 2010, 09:20:04 »

Blimey - just read the report on the Leeds official website - some cracking quotes on there !!

No idea what game they were watching either.....

"The goal was a hammer blow, given United's supremacy in the second half" - this was talking about our third goal !!!

"Swindon fans partied like they had just won their first piece of silverware in decades" - oh do fuck off and get back to reality you twat !  Yeah of course we celebrated - but stop trying to big yourself up yet again !

Full report here....

http://www.leedsunited.com/news/20100126/united-crash-at-swindon_2247585_1944750

Yeah, read it last night.  Quite possibly one of the most biased pieces of journalism Ive seen for some time.  I was surprised it came from the official site, they're usually quite reasonable.  It reads like the rantings of some pissed of fan on his way back in the car.

Never knowingly overstated.
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #504 on: Wednesday, January 27, 2010, 09:21:25 »

fantastic performance tonight. LJF was hardly faultless tho?? he is the type of player where u have to accept the gd and the bad. his distribution out from the back is shocking, he cant seem to play the simple balls to feet. then he goes up the other end as he did against huddersfield and sets up a goal with a quality cross! confusing. douglas was outstanding and was between him and paynter for motm.

To be fair Amankwah and JFL had a tough match...defending isnt just about distributon etc...Leeds knew that Greer and Cuthbert are strong so tried the flanks...JFL and Manks had to do alot of tracking back etc....must say that JPM helped both last night...he was everyware.
Another important aspect i was impressed with last ight was our discipline...DW has installed into the team basics like accepting decisions and just getting on with the game.
After a next morning think about last nights match my MOM would have been Paynter..only just though.
Rich Pullen

« Reply #505 on: Wednesday, January 27, 2010, 09:23:16 »

...as long as Leeds United both club, players and fans remain thinking that they're "poor ol' mighty Leeds who shouldn't be here" - then they'll struggle because it motiviates us minions to teach them a thing or two about the lower leagues. They've been down here long enough now to show a bit of class - alas...

Wednesday and Forest fans were the same and once they gave the division a little bit of respect they managed to get out of it.

Steve Rider told the nation last weekend that he believed that "we have seen enough of Leeds United (due to F.A. Cup exploits) to want them back in the Premiership."

Well, Steve I reckon they need to figure out how to beat bottom side Wycombe at home, tiny Exeter City away and a team like Swindon before they can think about the Premiership and...erm the Championship too!!!
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #506 on: Wednesday, January 27, 2010, 09:24:04 »

Steve Rider is a cunt who i hope catches aids.

Fucking Leeds love-in
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #507 on: Wednesday, January 27, 2010, 09:26:27 »

Yeah, read it last night.  Quite possibly one of the most biased pieces of journalism Ive seen for some time.  I was surprised it came from the official site, they're usually quite reasonable.  It reads like the rantings of some pissed of fan on his way back in the car.

Maybe it should have read....Leeds one shot on target compared to Swindons Twelve shows the dominant nature of Swindons fine win....Town scored three and could have had six
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #508 on: Wednesday, January 27, 2010, 09:26:58 »

Is it unbeaten in 11 then?

Its 9 wins 1 draw and 1 defeat in our last XI
Nick Bamosomi
Bitter & Twisted

Ignore
« Reply #509 on: Wednesday, January 27, 2010, 09:30:46 »

I am extremely glad the match had been postponed because of their international call-ups, as I'm not sure we'd have have won back then.
Can't stop smiling!!

Never , under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same  night
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 ... 44   Go Up
Print
Jump to: