Pages: 1 ... 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 ... 44   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon Town V Leeds United official matchday thread  (Read 69037 times)
Dirk Diggler

« Reply #510 on: Wednesday, January 27, 2010, 09:39:59 »

Poor Fuckers (soapy tit wank)

http://www.waccoe.com/index.php?showtopic=172763
Colin Todd

Ignore
« Reply #511 on: Wednesday, January 27, 2010, 09:41:32 »

voice: Hoarse

Head: Painful

Eyes:struggling to stay open

Jonny douglas is now offically one of my favorite Town players ever
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #512 on: Wednesday, January 27, 2010, 09:42:13 »

And more

http://www.waccoe.com/index.php?showtopic=172768

Nick Bamosomi
Bitter & Twisted

Ignore
« Reply #513 on: Wednesday, January 27, 2010, 09:44:30 »

That forum is making great reading this morning!!

They're calling last night "Black Tuesday" LMFAO!!

Never , under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same  night
tans

Ignore
« Reply #514 on: Wednesday, January 27, 2010, 09:45:00 »

They are mongs
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #515 on: Wednesday, January 27, 2010, 09:45:47 »

Tonight is why we do what we do, tonight is why we travel the length and breadth of the country. Tonight is why we marched and protested against diamandis and wills, tonight was fucking it.

I couldn't have put it better myself....and indeed didn't!

We have been through some bad times but having these great times does help make up for all the shit.

Onwards and upwards.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
tans

Ignore
« Reply #516 on: Wednesday, January 27, 2010, 09:45:52 »

mwahaha

http://www.waccoe.com/index.php?showtopic=172707
Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #517 on: Wednesday, January 27, 2010, 09:46:07 »

I do really hope people werent being rascist!!

I never understood how people could be rascist to opposing players but not to our own???
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #518 on: Wednesday, January 27, 2010, 09:48:21 »

I do really hope people werent being rascist!!

I never understood how people could be rascist to opposing players but not to our own???
I think you might want to rephrase that JFW - sounds like you're making a plea for people to be racist to our own players to even things up a bit. I'm guessing that's not what you meant Smiley
tans

Ignore
« Reply #519 on: Wednesday, January 27, 2010, 09:49:00 »

"I'm surprised our support weren't more up for it after walking past "Istanbul's" mini-market on Manchester Road"

What a twat

tans

Ignore
« Reply #520 on: Wednesday, January 27, 2010, 09:49:32 »

Charlotte said on facebook she wet herself
Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #521 on: Wednesday, January 27, 2010, 09:50:09 »

Maybe somethings are best left in my head Paul?  Yes

and Yes a tiny bit of wee did come out at one point! Im not ashamed!  Cheesy
ghanimah

Ignore
« Reply #522 on: Wednesday, January 27, 2010, 09:51:17 »

I'm now fully feeling the effects of being tired and emotional last night, but I'm still sporting a big grin. No longer do I feel guilty about cheering Leeds' equaliser on Saturday - on the basis that they'll be tired and not concentrate on the league.

Last night more than made up for feeling like crap after all the recent away games at Elland Road, and to not only beat Leeds but outplay them for long periods of the game in front of a full house, well if that can't entice people back to watch us, I'm not sure what can.

Train home was rammed full of Leeds but they were pretty gracious about Swindon's win if not, understandably, a little pissed off

"We perform the duties of freemen; we must have the privileges of freemen ..."
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #523 on: Wednesday, January 27, 2010, 09:52:20 »

A bit more realistic from the Leeds United Fan Club

Just got back from the game. Only live 6o miles away. What a disappointing performance. The first half was the worst I have seen for some time. There was no cohesion, the defence looked totally out of sorts and no one seemed to be up for the game. I dont think there was any shot on goal during this half. The second half began with two substitues and things look better. More urgency and the players challenged with more determination. Still the passing was poor and the Robbins continued to look much the better team. I think on this form they will be in the play offs. The Whites on the other hand will struggle to keep their place in the the top 3. I was in with the Robbins fans and their comments were hardly complimentary and I agreed with what they had to say. This was not the performance of the league leaders but a a side struggling to gain any form or momentum. Gradel who came on with 35 minutes to go was lively but very petulant and was extremely lucky to stay on the pitch after applauding the ref for a decision in his favour. In other games he would have been off the park. New faces are needed in the team, either loans or purchases. This is the first time I have queried SG's performance. I bet he is livid with his team. They just did not turn up. They didn't look tired simply second best in most areas of the pitch. Swindon could easily have won by many more. I am seriously worried about the future. I feel sorry for the many thousands of fans who travelled to witness this dismal display. only took me a short time to return to Southampton. Wish I hadn't bothered. I believe in the manager and this will be a great test for him. He will need more than a few words with his players and he also needs to take a critical look at his playing style. The defence looked out of sorts, the midfield battled but were uncreative and consequently provided nothing for Beckford and co. Roll on Saturday and a transformation.

tonight i did something that i have never done before in my life, i left a Leeds game before full time. OK, the primary reason for this was so i could catch the train to get home at 22:45, rather than the next one getting in at 00:42, but the performance was the deciding influence.

That performance was worse than Hereford last year, first half we should have been 4 down at half time, they created so many chances, cut through us without any problems at all, and their work rate and movement left us stood still.

I am afraid to say the tactics were wrong first half, long balls to Beckford getting swallowed up without any problem every time. At least second half we started the better team but allowed them to score a second and that killed us.

We were over run, nobody putting their foot on it in the middle of the park, lacked natural width in the first half with Johnson and Howson, Doyle ran around alot but did nowt, full backs were terrible, and even Paddy had an off night.

This is fast becoming more than a blip, the players need to give a level of consistency which will take us up, that rubbish wont.

I was also really disappointed with our support tonight, barely got behind the team. We were out sung, as well as out played and out fought, all round terrible night

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #524 on: Wednesday, January 27, 2010, 10:02:20 »

Waccoe for the most part is leeds version of thisis
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 ... 44   Go Up
Print
Jump to: