Pages: 1 ... 3466 3467 3468 [3469] 3470 3471 3472 ... 3977   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: STFC Transfer Rumours  (Read 8967369 times)
Processed Beats

I drop beats from this processed meat.

Ignore
« Reply #52020 on: Thursday, June 1, 2023, 10:06:25 »

Chesterfield have enquired about Adeloye.
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #52021 on: Thursday, June 1, 2023, 10:10:29 »

Stifled giggle
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #52022 on: Thursday, June 1, 2023, 10:10:35 »

Chesterfield have enquired about Adeloye.

I wonder if they have anyone we might be looking to do a part exchange on. Or we can just shake hands on 50-100k. Basically anything we get financially means we make a profit on him. I guess we haven't seen enough of him to know, but could he play up front with CA potentially?

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #52023 on: Thursday, June 1, 2023, 10:13:31 »

Did we actually pay folding for him?

Tbf, he never got a sniff of a chance - although I’m sure I heard somewhere he was a poor trainer.
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #52024 on: Thursday, June 1, 2023, 10:24:19 »

Did we actually pay folding for him?

Tbf, he never got a sniff of a chance - although I’m sure I heard somewhere he was a poor trainer.

Pretty sure we got him on a free.

It was Jody Morris who said he was a poor trainer - make of that what you will given his tenure.

https://www.swindonadvertiser.co.uk/sport/23461388.tomi-adeloye-not-giving-100-percent-swindon-says-jody-morris/

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
Riddick

Ignore
« Reply #52025 on: Thursday, June 1, 2023, 10:36:08 »

Encouraging if another club is interested in Adeloye. The very definition of everything that was wrong with Sandros approach last season.

I was led to believe Adeloye was one of our top, if not the top earner. Will be interesting to see how Chestefield can afford that.
Hyabb17

Ignore
« Reply #52026 on: Thursday, June 1, 2023, 10:42:42 »

Encouraging if another club is interested in Adeloye. The very definition of everything that was wrong with Sandros approach last season.

I was led to believe Adeloye was one of our top, if not the top earner. Will be interesting to see how Chestefield can afford that.

Surely that can't be right, he's never played at a high level of any real note.....if it is correct then I'm so glad SDM has gone.
skiptotheLouMacari

Ignore
« Reply #52027 on: Thursday, June 1, 2023, 10:44:40 »

Trouble is, has Flynn had enough of a look at him or he has had a look at all??
Adeloye was fucking poorer than poor in the Wiltshire shield, swearing at thrv ref all the time for not getting a free kick when he fell over. That made my mind up about the cunt
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #52028 on: Thursday, June 1, 2023, 10:48:33 »

I can't seriously believe that given Adeloye's footballing CV he'd be anywhere near our top earners. His footballing journey before ours was;

Hartlepool (0 goals) - Dagenham & Redbridge (3 goals) - Ebbsfleet (3 goals) - East Kilbride (2 goals) - Barnet (3 goals) - Ayr United. (11 goals)

Making this guy top earner seems beyond the realms of fantasy in my eyes.

Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #52029 on: Thursday, June 1, 2023, 10:49:36 »

Adeloye was fucking poorer than poor in the Wiltshire shield, swearing at thrv ref all the time for not getting a free kick when he fell over. That made my mind up about the cunt

You couldn't have liked Jonny Williams much then either.

ThreeDrawsMentality

Ignore
« Reply #52030 on: Thursday, June 1, 2023, 10:55:41 »

Despite how this season has gone for Adeloye, last summer there was a lot of interest in him and was seen as a coup for us by journalists, so isn't out of realms of possibility that our covered number 9 summer signing ended up being a big earner.
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #52031 on: Thursday, June 1, 2023, 11:00:25 »

None of of our head coaches last season seemed to rate him, so let him go on a free but insert a sell on clause just in case he does something decent aftersall, free's up space in the squad for new faces
skiptotheLouMacari

Ignore
« Reply #52032 on: Thursday, June 1, 2023, 11:02:55 »

You couldn't have liked Jonny Williams much then either.

Don't get me wrong, Johnny liked to hit the floor too easily but had the ability to match his theatrical falls, Adeloye doesn't.
A Wiltshire shield game, little crowd you can hear the players quite clearly and all he did was ref for fuck sake, fuck this and fuck that. If he was Messi and being chopped from arse hole to breakfast time you could argue his case. However he was nearer to just arse than anything else.
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #52033 on: Thursday, June 1, 2023, 11:03:33 »

Let's move on who we can, new broom sweeps clean.....and hope Flynn can turn things around like Evans did at Stevenage.

So, give no fucks
skiptotheLouMacari

Ignore
« Reply #52034 on: Thursday, June 1, 2023, 11:04:02 »

Let's move on who we can, new broom sweeps clean.....and hope Flynn can turn things around like Evans did at Stevenage.

Indeed
Pages: 1 ... 3466 3467 3468 [3469] 3470 3471 3472 ... 3977   Go Up
Print
Jump to: