Pages: 1 ... 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Crawley v Swindon Town pre match chat and matchday thread  (Read 16269 times)
Quagmire

Ignore
« Reply #345 on: Monday, January 1, 2024, 19:31:30 »

Just can’t comment after that toothless shit show.
Another wasted journey.
The away end like a funeral congregation. So passive and accept this shite and that starts with the bloke that saved the Club.

Fucked off with STFC. It’s dying and that hurts.

Honestly why do you go?
Not a dig, but you say the same thing every week, if it made me feel like that I’d knock it on the head, even if only for a few weeks.
Nomoreheroes
The Moral Majority

Ignore
« Reply #346 on: Monday, January 1, 2024, 19:31:56 »

OK chaps. I give up.

You're my incurable malady. I miss the pleasure of your company.
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #347 on: Monday, January 1, 2024, 20:03:51 »

So, give no fucks
Mooneyraker

Beware Aussies in bucket hats bearing gifts

Ignore
« Reply #348 on: Monday, January 1, 2024, 20:05:53 »

He's done a good job for them this year.
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #349 on: Monday, January 1, 2024, 20:08:12 »

It’s hard to disagree🤣

So, give no fucks
molepar

Ignore
« Reply #350 on: Monday, January 1, 2024, 20:27:21 »

England’s downfall was trying to player their best XI players rather than the best team.
Shifting England’s best CM out wide to accommodate England’s most overrated bottle job CM - was a choice…

Not remotely like the issues we are facing at SN1.
Who is the bottle job? I assume you mean one of Lampard or Gerrard?
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #351 on: Monday, January 1, 2024, 20:29:52 »

Gerrard.
Mooneyraker

Beware Aussies in bucket hats bearing gifts

Ignore
« Reply #352 on: Monday, January 1, 2024, 20:32:20 »

Gerrard.

"Bottle job"

molepar

Ignore
« Reply #353 on: Monday, January 1, 2024, 20:36:14 »

Gerrard.
A bottle job that would get into probably every premier league starting 11, in every season past, present and future. Interesting that you view him like that.
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #354 on: Monday, January 1, 2024, 20:37:35 »

So, give no fucks
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #355 on: Monday, January 1, 2024, 20:53:23 »

A bottle job that would get into probably every premier league starting 11, in every season past, present and future. Interesting that you view him like that.

That's Utd fans for ya..

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #356 on: Monday, January 1, 2024, 20:58:10 »

United fan - behave.

Don’t have & never have had a ‘second team’ or a ‘premier league team’ unlike the plastic scousers who have turned up.

Calm down.
TheDukeOfBanbury

Ignore
« Reply #357 on: Monday, January 1, 2024, 21:03:04 »

Honestly why do you go?
Not a dig, but you say the same thing every week, if it made me feel like that I’d knock it on the head, even if only for a few weeks.

I know it’s not a dig Mate.
Even I question the sanity why I still do it, always have I guess.
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #358 on: Monday, January 1, 2024, 21:34:19 »

I've not trawled through the whole thread so apologies if this has already been mentioned but was anyone else surprised to see 'Darcy' playing at centre forward for them and even wearing the no.9 shirt? Same height, same build, same hair style complete with alice band.

Even when Mrs Taylor pointed out that the bloke wearing no.10 with the skinhead haircut had Darcy on the back of his shirt, I said in all seriousness and without irony...."Well what are the chances of them having two players called Darcy?"....I was that convinced that 'fake' Darcy was in fact 'real' Darcy...it was only when his picture came up on the big screen with his name underneath after scoring the first goal that I realised my error  Doh

That was the one remotely light moment in an otherwise dire and miserable afternoon. Agree with every word you say Dukey...I can't imagine I'll be going again this season. Just awful....
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #359 on: Monday, January 1, 2024, 21:39:23 »

I've not trawled through the whole thread so apologies if this has already been mentioned but was anyone else surprised to see 'Darcy' playing at centre forward for them and even wearing the no.9 shirt? Same height, same build, same hair style complete with alice band.

Even when Mrs Taylor pointed out that the bloke wearing no.10 with the skinhead haircut had Darcy on the back of his shirt, I said in all seriousness and without irony...."Well what are the chances of them having two players called Darcy?"....I was that convinced that 'fake' Darcy was in fact 'real' Darcy...it was only when his picture came up on the big screen with his name underneath after scoring the first goal that I realised my error  Doh

That was the one remotely light moment in an otherwise dire and miserable afternoon. Agree with every word you say Dukey...I can't imagine I'll be going again this season. Just awful....

I turned my stream on as they were lining up for the minute silence.
I wondered if Darcy was playing so studied the Crawley players there and it did take a second to work out Darcy was the skinhead and fake Darcy was not Darcy.
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27   Go Up
Print
Jump to: