Write your questions here and io will copy them onto a email if you want
Cheers, going to be at work/traveling back. Probably already on the list. You can use my real name or I can email them in myself.
1. Given Tim Sherwood is in overall control on all aspects of the football side, why isn't he fronting up to the press/fans and influencing things from the sidelines. With the greatest respect to Luke Williams, he's just a coach, I don't care what he thinks anymore. Does Tim have a contractual reason not to do it himself (e.g. a compromise agreement clause with Villa)
2. Our summer recruitment for the last two seasons has been poor. We've left it last minute and invested on what in my opinion are unproven punts. This view has been backed up by January panics where we've had to rely on signing previous players on loan to try and bail us out.
While the pursuit of break even is both commendable and indeed necessary, isn't it time to tweak the formula slightly for next year. The team is crying out for more established experienced heads, and we won't always be lucky with former players availability, QPR, Brighton and Chelsea will move them on.
2b. Moreover sizeable number of fans are on the verge of giving up on regular support of the Town under this model, they can't see it ever improving and feel alienated from the club.
It would be foolish to dismiss this as the "outspoken few", I'm talking about people I've been going to football with for many many years and I hear it replicated in many quarters.
How are you going to address a) the transfer policy issue and b) the complete PR disaster that has resulted from the complete lack of communication and engagement from yourself and the DoF? Please convince them next year will be different.
3. What happened with being "stuck" with 7 loan players? Did a loan->perm deals not come off? Which parent clubs will allow them to be "rested" and which parent clubs will insist they play/charge us more for not playing them?
4. Were we remunerated in any way to terminate Murray's contract?
5. Do you feel time taken addressing Waterford's needs has been detrimental to Swindon Town?
6. Explain the thinking behind the Feruz loan and the Starkey buy. Feruz looks somewhat limited and no better that what we have - was he a condition of taking the other two? Starkey could be brilliant, but we have so many midfield options at the club it is hard to make sense of the signing. Is he one for the future?
Congratulations on getting Ince and Ajose, they could be the difference between relegation and survival.