Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 11   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Supporters' Trust Statement on Court Case  (Read 29631 times)
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: Friday, May 2, 2014, 15:38:24 »

And just look how well Pompey are doing.
Hardly their Trust's fault. They've only been in charge a little over a year and they've got a decade's worth of damage and outright criminality to undo. But I suspect you know that.
PetsWinPrizes

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: Friday, May 2, 2014, 15:39:16 »

Only money will give the trust any type of clout.
Without it they are just a boil on the boards arse.
I don't want to sound like I'm running them down as I'm not. Get someone with money behind you and buy the club. My pipe dream is that.

Money yes, members too will help.

What doesn't is smart arses (not you Arriba) doing down people who are trying to help the club they support and, unlike most 'owner's' have no vested interest
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: Friday, May 2, 2014, 15:42:03 »

Although you do need a better answer than "What are you doing about it then?" when people criticise...
Flashheart

« Reply #63 on: Friday, May 2, 2014, 15:42:12 »

Money yes, members too will help.

What doesn't is smart arses (not you Arriba) doing down people who are trying to help the club they support and, unlike most 'owner's' have no vested interest

The Trust is not beyond criticism and referring to people that are critical as smart-arses is not going to help you gain members now, is it? It all comes across as a tad arrogant to me.
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #64 on: Friday, May 2, 2014, 15:43:21 »

I only chimed in because you were being a defensive cunt. Keep up the good PR work, I'm sure loads of people will join when you have an attitude like that.
Ells

I am 32 now

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: Friday, May 2, 2014, 15:46:45 »

The Trust is not beyond criticism and referring to people that are critical as smart-arses is not going to help you gain members now, is it? It all comes across as a tad arrogant to me.

Having criticisms is slightly different to saying outright "it's fucking pointless" though. IMO things need improvement but that doesn't mean they don't have the club's interests at heart and deserve complete derision.

If Don Rogers were alive today, he'd be turning in his grave
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #66 on: Friday, May 2, 2014, 15:49:02 »

PetsWinPrizes

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: Friday, May 2, 2014, 15:49:09 »

I only chimed in because you were being a defensive cunt. Keep up the good PR work, I'm sure loads of people will join when you have an attitude like that.

Firstly I'm not on the Trust board, these are my opinions not theirs.

Secondly I was just objecting to Jayos insults, people obviously can criticise, it can only improve it, I just felt the pointless personal slaggings off, when they are fellow fans trying to do what's best for the club ,  was a little unnecessary.

jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #68 on: Friday, May 2, 2014, 15:49:30 »

PS, show me the part where I called the trust fucking pointless.
PetsWinPrizes

Ignore
« Reply #69 on: Friday, May 2, 2014, 15:55:08 »

Again, I don't think the Trust is above criticism, far from it, hence I was agreeing with Arribas post, secondly I'm not on the Trust board and I'm not posting on behalf of them, I'm merely posting my opinions.

Call it arrogant if you like, to be honest I find your superior attitude on this and other threads pretty arrogant. So we'll have to agree to disagree on this one.
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #70 on: Friday, May 2, 2014, 15:57:33 »

You're still bitter about the Peaches row aren't you?
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #71 on: Friday, May 2, 2014, 15:58:04 »

PetsWinPrizes

Ignore
« Reply #72 on: Friday, May 2, 2014, 15:59:31 »

You're still bitter about the Peaches row aren't you?

No, just a general observation.

It's a tad hypocritical for you to be able to slate and troll who you want, but when you get a bit back you turn it round and claim it's 'bad PR' for the Trust, it isn't. It's just a bloke posting shit on a message board site, same as you do.
Levi lapper

« Reply #73 on: Friday, May 2, 2014, 16:00:52 »

I think the regular posters on this forum should set themselves as an alternative to the trust to demonstrate what measured, intelligent, experienced, business savvy, competent and reasoned fans we do have with sufficient gravitas to be looked at as viable alternatives to our current board of directors, whose up for it? I'll chuck in £50k.
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #74 on: Friday, May 2, 2014, 16:01:18 »

Read the thread again. I made no personal comments at all. I called the statement pointless (it is), and the trust toothless (they are).

How is giving my opinion trolling? Do you even know what trolling is?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 11   Go Up
Print
Jump to: