Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 [16] 17 18   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Colchester United v Swindon Town Official Matchday Thread  (Read 27199 times)
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #225 on: Saturday, November 16, 2013, 22:05:07 »

Coca Fola, it was Coca Fola.
That's what I said...
kerry red

« Reply #226 on: Saturday, November 16, 2013, 23:03:32 »

Really? You've been consistently suicidal for as long as I can remember! Smiley

Yet again, a negative comment earlier in this thread was the forerunner of today's win.

2 equally negative comments on Tuesday were within less than a minute of our 2 goals being scored.

Maybe there should be a negative matchday thread to run parallel with the official one - all us moaning minnies can gather for a group 'topping'
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #227 on: Saturday, November 16, 2013, 23:12:48 »

I've said this before...

Interviews are part of the job.....don't like it?......tough shit....

Comes across a right pissy fucker to me....and no need for it.

Just try and be a bit more imaginative with the answers, it's not as if he's a thick twat is it?!

It's not as if its Jeremy Paxman is trying to catch him out!

Flash summed my point up in 4 lines instead of my 4 sentences.

« Last Edit: Sunday, November 17, 2013, 00:05:22 by Berniman » Logged

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Ignore
« Reply #228 on: Saturday, November 16, 2013, 23:14:58 »

Not quite Bernie - He came on the pitch at the end of the game today to acknowledge the fans and made a point of making sure all the players did the same. That's direct interaction and for me, outweighs any 'pissy-ness' in his interviews (not that I heard it today).

If I was a manager, I'm pretty sure I would get pretty pissed off and defensive with the media as well.

Did he give you the chance to ask questions and give an answer?  Nope, that is the local journo's job on behalf of the fans.

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
@mwooly63

Ignore
« Reply #229 on: Saturday, November 16, 2013, 23:16:02 »

Had more possession ,rare you see equal shots on and off target
Shaded corners by one but won hands down in the fouls stake  Clap
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Ignore
« Reply #230 on: Saturday, November 16, 2013, 23:17:24 »

And for what it's worth I don't think he sounds pissy at all. Certainly nowhere near Hart or Malpas

Agree with this though.

Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Ignore
« Reply #231 on: Saturday, November 16, 2013, 23:20:07 »

Had more possession ,rare you see equal shots on and off target
Shaded corners by one but won hands down in the fouls stake  Clap

Quite impressive stats for the away team.

Not that Nice If I'm Honest

Ignore
« Reply #232 on: Saturday, November 16, 2013, 23:36:47 »

Just on train back. Very good performance and a very welcome 3 points.

Was sceptical when I saw we were  playing with none up front, but it worked a treat. We pressed well when they came into our half and we countered very well. Nice to know we have a plan B.

Ajose and  N'Guessan were brilliant, they had the beatings of both full backs all day. We were much more solid at the back, and Harley fitted in well to the midfield.

Colchester were bloody awful, and it is still a shit away day. One if the quietest grounds you will ever go to. Fair play to the town fans, 320 odd is a bloody good turnout, and we were in decent voice in the second half.

I thought Swindon were excellent today.

I was sat in with the Essex Boys, and I have to say, I never heard the Town fans once. It was the quietest away support I've ever seen.
I did my bit, I got a chant of "what a load of rubbish" going in the second half !
@mwooly63

Ignore
« Reply #233 on: Saturday, November 16, 2013, 23:40:12 »

I thought Swindon were excellent today.

I was sat in with the Essex Boys, and I have to say, I never heard the Town fans once. It was the quietest away support I've ever seen.
I did my bit, I got a chant of "what a load of rubbish" going in the second half !

Wasnt best away vocals but Cooper did hear us when asking him to wave ( he did ) and he was on opposite side of pitch
Not that Nice If I'm Honest

Ignore
« Reply #234 on: Saturday, November 16, 2013, 23:45:55 »

[/quote]

The Town section didn't look that empty from where I was sat - sure that picture wasn't taken at half time ?
« Last Edit: Saturday, November 16, 2013, 23:50:58 by Nice Bloke Really » Logged
@mwooly63

Ignore
« Reply #235 on: Saturday, November 16, 2013, 23:54:52 »

The Town section didn't look that empty from where I was sat - sure that picture wasn't taken at half time ?

Possibly
Taken from the FBL72 website

None of the other awayday accounts have a shot of that game on
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #236 on: Saturday, November 16, 2013, 23:57:24 »

Agree with this though.

Also agreed.

Cooper has won me over.

As for Malpas and Hart......they knew the fucking knives were out and they also knew they were shite.

I remember the infamous 'two up front' speech after that total abortion at Exeter........I was there with Herthab and Jj Edmunds....there was NO fucker up front.

Clems Army!
TheMajorSTFC

Ignore
« Reply #237 on: Sunday, November 17, 2013, 00:00:12 »

Great away day and after last week, one of the unlucky souls who went, it was refreshing to come away with a win and 3 points! Loved the beers, the darts song + ajose at the end and even took a punch from a cunty Preston North End fan at Kings X on way home for doing f/a...cheapshot and I look forward to March 22nd  Wink a great win and who knows where we will end up this season!!!

#VivaKenBarlow!
@mwooly63

Ignore
« Reply #238 on: Sunday, November 17, 2013, 00:06:02 »

even took a punch from a cunty Preston North End fan at Kings X on way home for doing f/a...cheapshot and I look forward to March 22nd  Wink

They do fancy themselves that PNE mob
IIRC last year they bought about 900 down here  Hmmm
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Ignore
« Reply #239 on: Sunday, November 17, 2013, 00:07:41 »

Also agreed.

Cooper has won me over.

As for Malpas and Hart......they knew the fucking knives were out and they also knew they were shite.

I remember the infamous 'two up front' speech after that total abortion at Exeter........I was there with Herthab and Jj Edmunds....there was NO fucker up front.

I'm with you.  As we are the only ones it seems, are we now classed as a TEF clique?

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 [16] 17 18   Go Up
Print
Jump to: