Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Colchester United v Swindon Town Official Matchday Thread  (Read 27198 times)
Gnasher

Prefers animals to people (in a non sexual way)

Ignore
« Reply #210 on: Saturday, November 16, 2013, 19:30:39 »

Good 3pts and listening to the match on the radio we could have had 4 or 5 so looking forward to Orient next week. On the subject of the " no comment" during the interview,why ask the bloody question? It was never going to be answered and the interviewer probably knew that.

It's the interviewer's job to ask the question and Cooper's job to decline it.

Cats are better than dogs FACT
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #211 on: Saturday, November 16, 2013, 19:50:12 »

It's the interviewer's job to ask the question and Cooper's job to decline it.
Exactly right.
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #212 on: Saturday, November 16, 2013, 19:51:08 »

I've just listened to the interview and I have to say, I don't have any problem with it. As Coca Cola alluded to, Mark Cooper is a 'John Smiths, no nonsense' manager. He gives a straight answer to a straight question - he's no doubt inherited the 'blunt Yorkshireman' gene from his old man.

I think we have to be careful that we don't fall into the trap of moaning when there's actually fuck all to moan about.
fatbasher

« Reply #213 on: Saturday, November 16, 2013, 20:01:24 »

I wish I was Kinky Tom!

You could be 50% by being kinky only....
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #214 on: Saturday, November 16, 2013, 20:11:25 »

I've just listened to the interview and I have to say, I don't have any problem with it. As Coca Cola alluded to, Mark Cooper is a 'John Smiths, no nonsense' manager. He gives a straight answer to a straight question - he's no doubt inherited the 'blunt Yorkshireman' gene from his old man.

I think we have to be careful that we don't fall into the trap of moaning when there's actually fuck all to moan about.

I'm not basing my point on just today's interview though.

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #215 on: Saturday, November 16, 2013, 20:16:45 »

There's a reason Flash calls him chuckles. After the game he does come across very guarded.

I caught a pre-recoded interview with him in the build up, came across completely different - intelligent and open.
Empathy Sloth

« Reply #216 on: Saturday, November 16, 2013, 20:17:55 »

Coca Fola, it was Coca Fola.
Dr Pierre Chang
ITK Curran lover

Ignore
« Reply #217 on: Saturday, November 16, 2013, 20:24:50 »

GOOD 3POINTS 2day.. LOVELY

Ranger seems pleased from his last tweet above. Hopefully we will have him back soon.
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #218 on: Saturday, November 16, 2013, 20:25:31 »

Either that or he's driven past a speed camera.
Empathy Sloth

« Reply #219 on: Saturday, November 16, 2013, 20:30:45 »

I see Connor Waldon scored again for Gloucester City today, 3 in 2. Anyone know if Kayden Jackson scored again?
Kinky Tom
Snow Master Sandwich King.

Ignore
« Reply #220 on: Saturday, November 16, 2013, 20:43:45 »

they play tomorrow in the fa trophy
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #221 on: Saturday, November 16, 2013, 20:48:00 »

I caught a pre-recoded interview with him in the build up
From MP3 to ogg?
@mwooly63

Ignore
« Reply #222 on: Saturday, November 16, 2013, 20:53:07 »

Well that was a weird formation
2 frontmen on the pitch and noone playing upfront  Head Hurts

Thought was a decent performance from the whole team with Ajose shading MoM for me
N'Guessan did ok on the right wing but aint no Ranger in holding the ball up
Pritchard looked like a headless chicken when came on and missed a glorious chance to make it 3 when  instead of taking one touch round the keeper and pass into an empty net he proceeded to try to flick it over the advancing keeper.

Any criticism isnt meant to be harsh as they all did their job today and if we played that game again we could have scored 4 or 5.

Good to see our fans like each other.

TBF when you in the stand in didnt feel as spread out ( I was sat top of the " B " )

Have you met some of our regular away fans?

joteddyred

Ignore
« Reply #223 on: Saturday, November 16, 2013, 21:19:34 »

Good to see my prediction was as useless as ever.  I genuinely thought we'd lose today.  Got into the car with no idea of the score and N'guessan  put us 2-0 up within a matter of seconds.  Really pleased that the team stepped up today and Cooper successfully made changes to the formation.

In terms of Cooper in interviews,  I agree with Berniman to an extent.  He does come across as being a bit defensive and abrupt.  However, he's got a long way to go before he's anyway near Messrs Malpas and Hart.
Kinky Tom
Snow Master Sandwich King.

Ignore
« Reply #224 on: Saturday, November 16, 2013, 21:25:27 »

oh, forgot... really enjoyed that we scored our opener literally 4 seconds after some woman manically screamed 'you're going the wrong waaaaaayyyyyyyy' when we played a backward pass.  it was delicious Smiley
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18   Go Up
Print
Jump to: