Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: PDC again... in court  (Read 20070 times)
Paolo69

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: Wednesday, July 24, 2013, 08:57:18 »

If he's suing the club then he can fuck off regardless of the facts. He was obviously made promises that we were never going to be able to keep in the long term. Surely he can see that and should keep his toys in his pram.
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: Wednesday, July 24, 2013, 09:02:34 »

What, you mean wait for the facts before deciding somebody is guilty? Wink

You need to get things into perspective Flasheart.

He is going to court for breach of contract not murder....remember its the club who will be found guilty not Paolo.

For me personally it will be interesting to hear the facts on the current boards takeover...may open a few eyes up.
Not talking to the manager and informing your star player is being sold behind the managers back will not go down well in court.

My view is if you havn't got the proper funds to invest in a club and do things by the book...ie work with the current manager then dont take over the club!

Also nots let forget a fair few people who worked at the County Ground for years before being told they were surplus to requirement will be keeping a close eye on this i should imagine.....if the board were wrong(in the eyes of the law) with regard PDC who is to say more people maybe feel they were wronged.

And before anyone suggests i am board bashing(yawn) i am not......i am just looking at what is a real possibility.

No one is guilty in this case....the board or Paolo.....to both parties its just business.
Flashheart

« Reply #47 on: Wednesday, July 24, 2013, 09:06:20 »

You need to get things into perspective Flasheart.

He is going to court for breach of contract not murder....remember its the club who will be found guilty not Paolo.

For me personally it will be interesting to hear the facts on the current boards takeover...may open a few eyes up.
Not talking to the manager and informing your star player is being sold behind the managers back will not go down well in court.

My view is if you havn't got the proper funds to invest in a club and do things by the book...ie work with the current manager then dont take over the club!

Also nots let forget a fair few people who worked at the County Ground for years before being told they were surplus to requirement will be keeping a close eye on this i should imagine.....if the board were wrong(in the eyes of the law) with regard PDC who is to say more people maybe feel they were wronged.

And before anyone suggests i am board bashing(yawn) i am not......i am just looking at what is a real possibility.

No one is guilty in this case....the board or Paolo.....to both parties its just business.

I was making a point Lee. You missed it.
Nomoreheroes
The Moral Majority

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: Wednesday, July 24, 2013, 09:09:32 »

One thing that I'm confident of is that our board are pretty savvy when it comes to 'points of law'. I'm looking forward to this all being put to rest.

Maybe this 'last minute' Portugal trip was designed to keep the players away from nastiness that is likely to ensue over PDC, Rooney and maybe the departures of some of those left behind?

You're my incurable malady. I miss the pleasure of your company.
Flashheart

« Reply #49 on: Wednesday, July 24, 2013, 09:11:14 »

One thing that I'm confident of is that our board are pretty savvy when it comes to 'points of law'. I'm looking forward to this all being put to rest.

Maybe this 'last minute' Portugal trip was designed to keep the players away from nastiness that is likely to ensue over PDC, Rooney and maybe the departures of some of those left behind?

The Portugal trip was being planned over 6 weeks ago.
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: Wednesday, July 24, 2013, 09:11:55 »

A good shout.
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: Wednesday, July 24, 2013, 09:13:34 »

Lots of conclusions being jumped to in this thread
  I think that has been the name of the game since Black walked out and Jedco took over!!
Nomoreheroes
The Moral Majority

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: Wednesday, July 24, 2013, 09:13:39 »

The Portugal trip was being planned over 6 weeks ago.
So was the PDC case, the Rooney situation and the removal of high earners.

May be coincidence, but it may have been planned to coincide (Or it may not).

You're my incurable malady. I miss the pleasure of your company.
Flashheart

« Reply #53 on: Wednesday, July 24, 2013, 09:18:46 »

I think that has been the name of the game since Black walked out and Jedco took over!!

Yes
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: Wednesday, July 24, 2013, 09:19:09 »

I was making a point Lee. You missed it.

Fair enough,i respect your views....many see it as you do,i have a different slant on it.

Its been done to death so let us agree to leave it till the juicy facts are known and published hopefully by the local rag...if they are allowed that is Wink
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: Wednesday, July 24, 2013, 10:22:45 »

Lots of conclusions being jumped to in this thread, I do hope the Advertiser will be reporting on these proceedings.
People on a forum designed for discussion and debate posting speculative comments?

I'll shut the forum down immediately!
Honkytonk

Whoo Whoo!

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: Wednesday, July 24, 2013, 10:28:52 »

People on a forum designed for discussion and debate posting speculative comments?

Press the Button SY!

welshred

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: Wednesday, July 24, 2013, 10:31:49 »

This forum seems to be down almost as often as its up anyway!
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: Wednesday, July 24, 2013, 10:33:40 »

This forum seems to be down almost as often as its up anyway!
I put it into hibernation whenever it looks as if a discussion is becoming too speculative Smiley
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: Wednesday, July 24, 2013, 10:37:48 »

I know he got us promoted and would probably have got us promoted twice had Black stayed etc and he did a great job with a good backing etc but the man is a total teapot.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Up
Print
Jump to: