Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: PDC again... in court  (Read 19806 times)
Frigby Daser

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Tuesday, July 23, 2013, 22:24:06 »

Maybe Jed will regret not having Sam in Portugal. Now he can pop on the train to Temple Meads, sit at the back of the tribunal room, have access to all of the papers and right a story free of pre season player cliches.
Nomoreheroes
The Moral Majority

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Tuesday, July 23, 2013, 22:29:29 »

Would be nice to get Sunderland in the cup methinks.

You're my incurable malady. I miss the pleasure of your company.
Notts red

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Tuesday, July 23, 2013, 22:51:25 »

I am really angry about him. I need to go to bed because i'm seething. Even when he left he was an idol to me and now this pathetic malarkey. He will not be welcome around here any more. We're up pittance creek with a begging bowl and this tosser is swiping our legs from underneath us. Jeez, thank God I never went through with the PDC  tattoo and my shrine.
What goes around comes around and if he is attempting to sue the club without a care for anything connected to Swindon Town and i doubt its for the money he really is a sad man. I enjoyed his time with us but now sort of hoping his managerial career fails.
Peter Gibbons

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Tuesday, July 23, 2013, 22:59:38 »

What goes around comes around and if he is attempting to sue the club without a care for anything connected to Swindon Town and i doubt its for the money he really is a sad man. I enjoyed his time with us but now sort of hoping his managerial career fails.

I'm sort of hoping his aorta fails. 

What a cunt, he's moved on to bigger and better things so why fucking bother?  I bet Paul Bodin would like the opportunity to give a statement to the tribunal.

It's not that I'm lazy.  It's that I just don't care.
Peter Gibbons

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Tuesday, July 23, 2013, 23:03:34 »

It's been said before but he wasn't out of work for long so there surely couldn't be much of a loss of earnings claim, and I'm not sure if you can claim for general damages in wrongful dismissal unless you have suffered psychological injury?

Edit: looked it up and seems you can claim general damages for damage to reputation - could be relevant?
« Last Edit: Tuesday, July 23, 2013, 23:10:07 by Peter Gibbons » Logged

It's not that I'm lazy.  It's that I just don't care.
bigbobjoylove

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Tuesday, July 23, 2013, 23:11:00 »

I bet Paul Bodin would like the opportunity to give a statement to the tribunal.

Or that French striker he signed and then abused?

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Tuesday, July 23, 2013, 23:14:36 »

is there anyone left who doesnt think the bloke is an absolute cunt?
bigbobjoylove

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Tuesday, July 23, 2013, 23:15:28 »

is there anyone left who doesnt think the bloke is an absolute cunt?

Could we get the forum to automatically replace any variation of his name with Cunt?
flammableBen

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Tuesday, July 23, 2013, 23:16:33 »

Can we lay off the gendered insults please? Aren't we better than this?
singingiiiffy

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Tuesday, July 23, 2013, 23:22:34 »

Could we get the forum to automatically replace any variation of his name with Cunt?

Could cunt not be automatically be replaced by Di Canio? Would be better
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Tuesday, July 23, 2013, 23:43:23 »

he's still a twat.

Definition of irony.

Tout ce que je sais de plus sūr ą propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Tuesday, July 23, 2013, 23:48:11 »

Surely there's a case for us, if he wins or his argument has any weight at all, to turn to Sunderland and demand compensation?
thepeoplesgame

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Wednesday, July 24, 2013, 00:23:59 »

Maybe Jed will regret not having Sam in Portugal. Now he can pop on the train to Temple Meads, sit at the back of the tribunal room, have access to all of the papers and right a story free of pre season player cliches.

I hope he does. Might make interesting reading.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Wednesday, July 24, 2013, 01:22:58 »

It's sad that despite being aware of the situation STFC finds itself in, PDC decides to put the boot in even further despite landing a lucrative role at Sunderland. Of course, he may have a perfectly sound legal case but after preaching loyalty for so long that he wouldn't just let the matter rest peacefully and move on.
SuggWillSugg MBE

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Wednesday, July 24, 2013, 01:42:18 »

Edit: looked it up and seems you can claim general damages for damage to reputation - could be relevant?

Swindon Town damaged his reputation so much he was able to get a job at a club in the premiership,  two devisions above us.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6   Go Up
Print
Jump to: