Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Aresene Wenger  (Read 9379 times)
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« on: Friday, August 12, 2011, 10:03:45 »

Lost the plot surely???

Says he expects no one to leave the club!
Miles Mayhem

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Friday, August 12, 2011, 10:07:22 »

yeah i saw that, i do like his style of play but what a stupid thing to say. This is also not the first time either, surely must be losing respect from their fans
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Friday, August 12, 2011, 10:08:55 »

Fatburys having a meltdown on twitter.

Whenever I saw arsenal last season (which wasn't often admittedly) fabregas always looked rubbish. Nasri too has had one decent two month spell in his entire arsenal career imo.

If, and it's a big If I know, Wenger decides to use this money on buying a hard bastard in center mid, a decent center back such as Jagielka and/or cahill and some decent wide men I reckon they could come out of this better than before.

It's all about whether he does this though, and history suggests he won't

Things get better but they never get good
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Friday, August 12, 2011, 10:10:54 »

Yeah fatbury is making me laugh, its as if its the end of the world
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Friday, August 12, 2011, 10:19:39 »

Fatburys having a meltdown on twitter.

Whenever I saw arsenal last season (which wasn't often admittedly) fabregas always looked rubbish. Nasri too has had one decent two month spell in his entire arsenal career imo.

If, and it's a big If I know, Wenger decides to use this money on buying a hard bastard in center mid, a decent center back such as Jagielka and/or cahill and some decent wide men I reckon they could come out of this better than before.

It's all about whether he does this though, and history suggests he won't
Apparently they're buying Brazil's up and coming answer to Fabregas. Who'll probably be pretty average when it comes down to it.
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Friday, August 12, 2011, 10:26:54 »

Put this in the "makes you feel happy" thread, but it's good enough to deserve being here as well:

Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Friday, August 12, 2011, 10:32:12 »

Did I mention I've thought Wenger has been overrated for years.
walrus

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Friday, August 12, 2011, 11:17:28 »

Did I mention I've thought Wenger has been overrated for years.
What a rediculous thing to say.  This about the man who introduced the fitness and health regimes in football clubs today as we know it and is responsible for the best football played in the English League, and arguably in Europe.

Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #8 on: Friday, August 12, 2011, 11:20:11 »

What a rediculous thing to say.  This about the man who introduced the fitness and health regimes in football clubs today as we know it and is responsible for the best football played in the English League, and arguably in Europe.

But who ultimatly is a manager who's objective is to win trophies? Best at spotting the way forward yes,best at playing superb football yes.Winning fuckall as a manager though recently which is of course his main job.
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Friday, August 12, 2011, 11:21:15 »

It's all about opinions Walrus, calm down and get your spelling sorted out!

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
mrverve

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Friday, August 12, 2011, 11:27:04 »

Arsene Wenger is one of the best managers the Premier League has ever had. He's actually overachieved with the players he had at his disposal over the past 3-4 years. His main problem (and has been for some time) is that he's reluctant to go and and buy experienced players. He's always looking at sell-on value etc. instead of focusing on building a team capable of winning trophies. It's always about bringing players through, improving them and then ultimately when the player gets to a good level he becomes impatient and wants to win things and ends up leaving.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Friday, August 12, 2011, 11:27:48 »

What a rediculous thing to say.  This about the man who introduced the fitness and health regimes in football clubs today as we know it and is responsible for the best football played in the English League, and arguably in Europe.

Style over substance.

Fact is its now 6 winless years. And he's only put together one capable team in that time, which was truly incredible admittedly.  Lack of ambition to manage a bigger club (that lets the purse strings go).

Mourinho is a winner. Ferguson is a winner. Wenger puts together nice teams to watch.
« Last Edit: Friday, August 12, 2011, 11:29:21 by Batch » Logged
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Friday, August 12, 2011, 11:43:41 »

[url width=360 height=480]http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6144/6032803269_05dc53d224.jpg[/url]
MichaelPook
Oh stop it Mr Fatbury!

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Friday, August 12, 2011, 11:54:31 »

Wenger was good in his day but hasnt moved with the times - Paolo Di Canio (altho its still early days) is moving things on a notch - has progressed with the game and works very hard at it. At times I feel Wenger is getting a bit lazy about things.

Im glad im amusing you on twitter anyway Cheesy

I used to be Fatbury

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Friday, August 12, 2011, 12:01:16 »

Arsenal fans have been extremely patient with regard of not winning anything since moving to the Emirates,but they have reached the point where they have had enough.
Selling Fabregas and Nasri is a huge backward step. 2 superb players. You cant have the ground selling out every match,away allocations also selling out every game to dish out nothing each season.
Arsenal have come so close to being a great side in the last few years,but instead of strengthening to go that final bit, Wenger has just continued with the same weaknesess that everyone can see.

They wont finish top 4 this season and may even drop out of the top 6. Unless Wenger changes his stance on signing players of course
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to: