Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Aresene Wenger  (Read 9380 times)
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: Saturday, August 13, 2011, 16:06:17 »

Kieron Dyer is a twat - sorry make that an overrated overpaid twat.

BAZINGA !!

Join the Red Army Fund and donate at www.redarmyfund.co.uk

Join the Football Supporters Federation for FREE at www.fsf.org.uk/join.php
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: Saturday, August 13, 2011, 18:13:43 »

Joey Barton Cool

I bet fatters has punched his tv screen

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: Saturday, August 13, 2011, 22:03:08 »

what a fucking twat barton is. Is there a player i'd like to see hurt more? i dont think so....
Saxondale

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: Saturday, August 13, 2011, 22:14:41 »

Gervinho dived (or was clipped if you look at the replays joey - never a more apt name for a footballer) so Ill grab him by the throat and then dive when he strokes my cheek.  That'll serve him right! 

Justice!

An extract from the immature diaries Joey Barton age 28 and 3 quarters.

Never knowingly overstated.
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #64 on: Saturday, August 13, 2011, 22:18:47 »

I love barton. That is all
Posh Red
Posh by name, Posh by nature

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: Saturday, August 13, 2011, 22:35:31 »

If Barton had done what Song did Whingeing Wenger would have been calling for the Death Penalty, however as it was an Arsenal player we knew he would either say there was nothing in it or he didn't see it.

As for the dive/slap/red card incident, none of the players involved come out with any credit.
Gervinho did an impression of bambi on ice and made himself look a right twat.
Barton shouldn't have reacted like he did & then made a right twat if himself by going over too easily. (I bet he wouldn't go down that easily if he was slapped by someone in a pub).

That game was everything that I hate about the Premier League, over paid prima donnas.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: Sunday, August 14, 2011, 07:01:49 »

Joey Barton in being a complete twat shocker.

Mind you, it was a pretty poor dive in the first place.
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: Sunday, August 14, 2011, 07:10:54 »

Gervinho didn't dive.

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
Posh Red
Posh by name, Posh by nature

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: Sunday, August 14, 2011, 14:01:19 »

Gervinho didn't dive.

No, he was blatantly hacked down around knee height.

Just because there was some contact, doesn't mean it wasn't a dive.

There wasn't anywhere near sufficient contact to make him fall over, just as there wasn't enough force in the girly slap he pertpatrated on Barton to make him fall over either.

Both wankers, so lets move on
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #69 on: Sunday, August 14, 2011, 14:20:13 »

The fact that Wenger refused to condemn the actions of Song or Gervinho just reinforces how much I can't stand his petty attitude. Song should be banned in retrospect if possible, Gervinh odeserved everything he got, and as far Barton, yes he acted like a muppet but any other player and nobody would bat an eyelid.

All a bit pathetic and takes a lot of attention away from the fact that both teams were poor.
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #70 on: Sunday, August 14, 2011, 14:46:28 »

What reeves said.This will happen a 100 times and no one will say anything.
jonny72

Ignore
« Reply #71 on: Sunday, August 14, 2011, 15:06:06 »

I didn't hear Wenger say anything wrong. He simply said that they (Gervinho and Barton) should have received the same treatment which is a fair enough comment - if anything Barton's actions were more deserving of a red.

Why isn't anyone commenting on Pardew? He said Barton did nothing wrong and simply helped Gervinho to his feet!

Bottom line is they are all wankers and the FA / Premier League needs to sort it out. Song and Barton should both get given reds and banned accordingly. Pardew deserves a disrepute charge for talking complete bollocks. Wenger should get an all expenses paid trip to Specsavers.
« Last Edit: Sunday, August 14, 2011, 15:14:28 by jonny72 » Logged
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #72 on: Sunday, August 14, 2011, 16:21:04 »

I didn't hear Wenger say anything wrong. He simply said that they (Gervinho and Barton) should have received the same treatment which is a fair enough comment - if anything Barton's actions were more deserving of a red.
He didn't say anything wrong, but when asked about Alex Song he somehow managed to ignore the question and say "Barton shouldn't be talking to the 4th official about it" - as if that was the big issue!

Why isn't anyone commenting on Pardew? He said Barton did nothing wrong and simply helped Gervinho to his feet!

Fair point, we have ignored Pardew. You've exaggerated what he said for effect, but his point was along those lines and he was wrong. In all honesty I think the ref got it right booking him. He pulled Gervinho up by the shirt (I think?) which was stupid and aggressive, but not what I would call violent. Whilst gervinho wasn't exactly violent, a hand in the face is a red card every time nowadays.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #73 on: Sunday, August 14, 2011, 16:49:28 »

In all honesty I think the ref got it right booking him. He pulled Gervinho up by the shirt (I think?) which was stupid and aggressive, but not what I would call violent. Whilst gervinho wasn't exactly violent, a hand in the face is a red card every time nowadays.

Should have given him a second yellow for Ungentlemanly Conduct for the way he went down after being bitch slapped.

Exactly the same thing as the first dive. One dive was conning the ref for a penalty, the other dive was trying to get a player sent off.

Ignore
« Reply #74 on: Sunday, August 14, 2011, 17:05:39 »

Song should have been sent off and will get punished i'm sure. Arsenal should have had a pen too. Contact was made and although Gervinho went down too easily it was a pen nonetheless. Barton should have been sent off for his haircut alone.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: