Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Aresene Wenger  (Read 9383 times)
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: Friday, August 12, 2011, 19:25:00 »

Yeah forest
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: Friday, August 12, 2011, 19:58:22 »

I've always been impressed with Fletcher too, DV, and he's surprisingly young too so plenty of room for development.

Fletcher is class.  The fact Avril constantly overlooks him for the Scotland squad is a disgrace. Unfortunately some Scotland supporters have a problem with the lad because he asked to be excused from a friendly last season.  I don't have a problem with that but some do.
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #47 on: Friday, August 12, 2011, 22:18:47 »

Liverpool fans should be wanking themselves off they got £50m for Torres. Then Dalgelish goes and signs Carroll for £35m and Newcastle fans are wanking themselves off..........other than the fact they haven't spent any of it. Liverpool then go and sign ordinary Prem players for £20m a pop. Liverpool will finish outside the top 6 this year and Dalgleish will be sacked.
Arsene Wenger is a million times the manager Dalgleish is. I still expect Arsenal to finish top 4. Wenger is a top class coach and talent spotter. The sad fact is that even nowadays you can still buy titles and cups.
I would love Wenger as England manager - the guy just oozes class.
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: Friday, August 12, 2011, 22:41:52 »

I'm not sure I agree with your analysis on the scousers. I'm no Dalglish fan (as a manager) but I think his affinity with LFC will ensure there's no sacking and at the very least a top 5 PL finish. He's bought pretty well I think this summer.
marvinTPA

« Reply #49 on: Friday, August 12, 2011, 23:17:26 »

Liverpool fans should be wanking themselves off they got £50m for Torres. Then Dalgelish goes and signs Carroll for £35m and Newcastle fans are wanking themselves off..........other than the fact they haven't spent any of it. Liverpool then go and sign ordinary Prem players for £20m a pop. Liverpool will finish outside the top 6 this year and Dalgleish will be sacked.
Arsene Wenger is a million times the manager Dalgleish is. I still expect Arsenal to finish top 4. Wenger is a top class coach and talent spotter. The sad fact is that even nowadays you can still buy titles and cups.
I would love Wenger as England manager - the guy just oozes class.

i would also love arsene wenger as next england manager especially  over redknapp everyday of the week
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: Saturday, August 13, 2011, 12:43:21 »

Fletcher is class.  The fact Avril constantly overlooks him for the Scotland squad is a disgrace. Unfortunately some Scotland supporters have a problem with the lad because he asked to be excused from a friendly last season.  I don't have a problem with that but some do.

Fact is any Man U player gets plenty of shit for no other reason than that they play for Man Utd.

Gary Neville is a great case in point,brilliant defender,great pro for club and country but constantly critisized.
Probably because he defended club and manager to the hilt...and hates scousers Cheesy
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: Saturday, August 13, 2011, 14:24:54 »

Fletcher the Wolves player - who has just scored....
tans

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: Saturday, August 13, 2011, 14:27:14 »

On another note, regarding the Premier League, i see Kieron Dyer has lasted less than 5 mins of his QPR debut before being stretchered off
LucienSanchez

Is this hospital called St. Croc of Shit?!

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: Saturday, August 13, 2011, 14:49:27 »

Nasri will be no loss, he had a 2 month purple patch and then returned to being a lightweight, anonymous luxury. Guess when i put him in my fantasy team... yep, right before he went shit.

We made a promise we swore we'd always remember... no retreat, baby, no surrender

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: Saturday, August 13, 2011, 14:53:59 »

he was top notch for longer than 2 months.
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: Saturday, August 13, 2011, 15:10:01 »

On another note, regarding the Premier League, i see Kieron Dyer has lasted less than 5 mins of his QPR debut before being stretchered off

Broken matertarsal (sp). Got to feel for him. He is on pay per play.

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
tans

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: Saturday, August 13, 2011, 15:12:32 »

he was on something stupid like 70k per week at west ham.

im sure he will get by
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: Saturday, August 13, 2011, 15:14:27 »

Very unlikely he'll be on that at qpr.

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: Saturday, August 13, 2011, 15:16:46 »

no shit.
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #59 on: Saturday, August 13, 2011, 15:35:02 »

Kieron Dyer is a twat - sorry make that an overrated twat.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to: