Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 [34] 35   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon V Plymouth Argyle Official Matchday Thread.  (Read 40738 times)
girlyred

« Reply #495 on: Thursday, September 30, 2010, 17:43:33 »

I have left it until today to post as i have been away, what is noticable is how many more comments on here when the team loses than when they win Hmmmmm i wonder why that is? How quickly some turn on Swindon players when things dont go the winning way and i had to sit and listen to some big, bearded K@@bhead shouting abuse in the Arkells at every player on the pitch on Tuesday and its only the fact im such a lady that he didnt get my boot up his backside his favourate word was c@@t and there were 2 little lads sat infront of me it was a bloody disgrace............rant over

The game well Plymuff are pretty much the same as last years Championship team, after the 2 goals we could see the boys were physically stunned and all credit to them to get back level a draw would have been fantastic after the first 10 minutes but onwards and upwards, blaitantly obvious a striker is needed  Bye 

I really do think some of our "supporters" get off on bad results
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #496 on: Thursday, September 30, 2010, 17:55:07 »

I really do think some of our "supporters" get off on bad results

Sadly, that is indisputable.
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #497 on: Thursday, September 30, 2010, 18:06:09 »

i dont find caat offensive
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #498 on: Thursday, September 30, 2010, 18:08:28 »

There's more comments because people are analysing the detail as to where it went wrong. If we win people tend not feel the need to do so as much because the result speaks for itself.
Rich Pullen

« Reply #499 on: Thursday, September 30, 2010, 18:16:22 »

I dare not read through this thread (I haven't thus far)

Pre-7:45pm on Tuesday there was overwhelming optimism about STFC on TEF...

Sunrise/Sunset.
flammableBen

« Reply #500 on: Thursday, September 30, 2010, 18:16:49 »

You should. It's superb.
Rich Pullen

« Reply #501 on: Thursday, September 30, 2010, 18:27:36 »

I can't bring myself to... I've had a good week Smiley
jb

Ignore
« Reply #502 on: Thursday, September 30, 2010, 18:29:08 »

i dont find caat offensive

Not even pink cats?  Cheesy

sorry caats*
ibelieveinmrreeves
Should've gone to Specsavers

Ignore
« Reply #503 on: Friday, October 1, 2010, 09:35:04 »

There's more comments because people are analysing the detail as to where it went wrong. If we win people tend not feel the need to do so as much because the result speaks for itself.

Quite right Si.

Even men with steel hearts love to see a dog on the pitch.
Highland Robin

« Reply #504 on: Friday, October 1, 2010, 10:03:30 »

Quite right Si.
The trouble is, logically, that's not right.  I can't remember how many times last season, especially in the earlier games, we got points, but those at the game said how awful the game had been and how badly such and such a player had played...but we won and that's all that matters.....there must be an equal number of occasions when, overall, the team plays well, but because such and such a player (read Lucas, Prutton, O'Brien, Amankwaah, JPM, Cuthbert, Morrison, Rose, Smith, Douglas, Pericard.......) made a mistake here, or a bad tackle there, we lost.  As I read comments on Tuesday night, I get the impression from the majority that, actually, barring the Lucas error, the Prutton sending-off and doubts on the O'Brien role, the team played pretty well, so I can't see why there has to be this constant analysis of individual weaknesses.  There is plenty of evidence that players do read these columns, and also that they are badly affected by barracking from sections of the crowd.  There is also growing agreement that actually the squad is looking better overall than last season's.  So why not begin from those premises?  When I turned on my computer at 8pm to find we were two down, no-one could have been any more depressed than I was, and the defeat was very frustrating; but that doesn't need to turn into the wholesale attack on any individual's reputation or ability.
carbonwhite

Ignore
« Reply #505 on: Friday, October 1, 2010, 13:02:28 »

less people comment on a win because were normally out on the raz  Beers
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #506 on: Friday, October 1, 2010, 14:09:14 »

There would be less comments if people stopped commenting on how many fucking comments there are
Posh Red
Posh by name, Posh by nature

Ignore
« Reply #507 on: Friday, October 1, 2010, 14:10:57 »

There would be less comments if people stopped commenting on how many fucking comments there are

I agree Wink
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #508 on: Friday, October 1, 2010, 16:10:38 »

With you on this one.

Clems Army!
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #509 on: Friday, October 1, 2010, 16:11:48 »

With you on this one.

No comment Cheesy
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 [34] 35   Go Up
Print
Jump to: