Pages: 1 ... 1774 1775 1776 [1777] 1778 1779 1780 ... 2655   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Trivial things you don't understand/mildly annoy you  (Read 5047299 times)
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #26640 on: Sunday, October 1, 2017, 21:18:55 »

I was in Catalonia last month  Huh?
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #26641 on: Sunday, October 1, 2017, 23:07:47 »

I've had quite a lot of beer today, safe in the knowledge I was going to work from home tomorrow

It's midnight, and I've just done a check for tomorrow and I've left my fucking laptop in the office. So I've got to work in the fucking office. And it's shit

Things get better but they never get good
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #26642 on: Monday, October 2, 2017, 08:09:20 »

You're swearing a lot recently Dave. Everything ok?
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #26643 on: Monday, October 2, 2017, 09:38:49 »

It’s fucking mental. That’s the kind of shit I’d expect to see in Russia.

Spain has a complicated history... modern democracy is a relatively recent idea, probably about 40 years. Its potential for Balkanisation probably explains why it's done so well out of the EU.

Madrid should have let them have a referendum, but politely explained you cede from Spain and you cede from the EU, then like the Sweaties they wouldn't vote to make themselves poorer.  Nobody is that stupid, bit like the EU ref.....oh
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #26644 on: Monday, October 2, 2017, 10:33:55 »

Spain has a complicated history... modern democracy is a relatively recent idea, probably about 40 years. Its potential for Balkanisation probably explains why it's done so well out of the EU.

Madrid should have let them have a referendum, but politely explained you cede from Spain and you cede from the EU, then like the Sweaties they wouldn't vote to make themselves poorer.  Nobody is that stupid, bit like the EU ref.....oh

Problem with that is about 30% of Spain's GDP comes from Catalonia, offsetting the poorer areas in the south.

The Spanish government has managed to create a massive issue entirely in the public eye of what was a regional matter that without all the bollocks of yesterday much of the wider European media would not have taken a blind bit of notice of...

Its a fuck up that Theresa and Boris would be proud of.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #26645 on: Monday, October 2, 2017, 10:44:07 »

Problem with that is about 30% of Spain's GDP comes from Catalonia, offsetting the poorer areas in the south.

The Spanish government has managed to create a massive issue entirely in the public eye of what was a regional matter that without all the bollocks of yesterday much of the wider European media would not have taken a blind bit of notice of...

Its a fuck up that Theresa and Boris would be proud of.
tbf, Boris would have made it worse by selling the riot cops some dodgy second hand water cannon he bought cheap in a job lot off the Germans. Then visiting the area to roundly abuse the victims in hospital in "amusing" doggerel
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #26646 on: Monday, October 2, 2017, 13:12:24 »

tbf, Boris would have made it worse by selling the riot cops some dodgy second hand water cannon he bought cheap in a job lot off the Germans. Then visiting the area to roundly abuse the victims in hospital in "amusing" doggerel

Considering that yesterday and the Brexit march in Manchester I do wonder whether Theresa muttered to her husband last night, 'why cannot I do that to those who do not do what I tell them in the UK', she always loved a bit of authoritarianism when she was HS and its always lapped up by the Tory voters who still miss the firm hand of nanny.
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #26647 on: Tuesday, October 3, 2017, 19:06:36 »

Drivers and their passengers who throw their fag ends out the window whilst driving. It's fucking disgusting and dangerous.

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #26648 on: Tuesday, October 3, 2017, 19:27:04 »

Quote from: Sippo
Drivers and their passengers who throw their fag ends out the window whilst driving. It's fucking disgusting and dangerous.
scummy people. ditto people who lob their McDonald's wrappers out the window...
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #26649 on: Wednesday, October 4, 2017, 09:23:18 »

I realised the other day that the whole forum is still waiting for you to tell us what the screenwash is for?
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #26650 on: Wednesday, October 4, 2017, 10:11:36 »

Must not bite...

If you are going to spray your windscreen, me behind you does not need half off it over my car either.

Grrr.

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
Chubbs

Ignore
« Reply #26651 on: Wednesday, October 4, 2017, 10:54:49 »

Smoking in general. I know as an ex smoker its a bit hypocritical but as smokers you really don't appreciate how disgusting it really smells.
Don't even get me started on parents smoking around their children....
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #26652 on: Wednesday, October 4, 2017, 11:21:38 »

Ok, Flashheart should know this. Is there a law of the internet about how far into an exchange you are before the first threat of physical violence is made? Would be useful to apply to a discussion I had with a Trump supporter last night. He was on a third post fuse, that sort of thing.

Tout ce que je sais de plus sûr à propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
Flashheart

« Reply #26653 on: Wednesday, October 4, 2017, 12:09:39 »

Nah. Some people are just nobs.
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #26654 on: Wednesday, October 4, 2017, 13:55:22 »

Nah. Some people are just nobs.

Right, I claim Frog's rule of losing the internet. Trumpers can never just debate without descending into physical threats. Just a question of how quickly they crack.

Tout ce que je sais de plus sûr à propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
Pages: 1 ... 1774 1775 1776 [1777] 1778 1779 1780 ... 2655   Go Up
Print
Jump to: