Pages: 1 ... 1252 1253 1254 [1255] 1256 1257 1258 ... 2660   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Trivial things you don't understand/mildly annoy you  (Read 5216864 times)
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #18810 on: Saturday, February 21, 2015, 20:12:32 »

Italian club Parma being liquidated. Fond memories of watching them on Gazetta Football Italia with James Richardson and his uneaten ice creams.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Chubbs

Ignore
« Reply #18811 on: Saturday, February 21, 2015, 20:23:27 »

Italian club Parma being liquidated. Fond memories of watching them on Gazetta Football Italia with James Richardson and his uneaten ice creams.

Any club with over 200 players on their books (albeit some co-owned) was never going to end well was it?
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #18812 on: Saturday, February 21, 2015, 20:58:32 »

Any club with over 200 players on their books (albeit some co-owned) was never going to end well was it?

200? Why the fuck would any club need 200 players?

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
Chubbs

Ignore
« Reply #18813 on: Saturday, February 21, 2015, 21:07:56 »

200? Why the fuck would any club need 200 players?

Fuck knows,

This article explains it a little bit.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2416860/Chelseas-Dutch-enclave-shows-transfer-market-like-cattle-market--Martin-Samuel.html

for those who don't want to read the whole thing..

"Parma have no money, but they do have a plan. They collect players and place them with rivals to develop. Nursery clubs, trading partners.
If it works, they take the dividend; if it does not, nothing is lost. It is the ultimate shift from transfer market to cattle market. The club figure that, if just 30 per cent of the herd progress, the project is a triumph. And for the 70 per cent discarded? Well, what were they anyway? Names, numbers. A list on a website."

Flashheart

« Reply #18814 on: Saturday, February 21, 2015, 21:10:20 »

Anti-vaxers.

Fuckwits. Utter fuckwits. Dangerous fukwits at that.
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #18815 on: Saturday, February 21, 2015, 21:24:13 »

Not gone under yet. http://www.football-italia.net/62937/parma-what-we-know
Bewster

We fucking love you Gumbo!

Ignore
« Reply #18816 on: Saturday, February 21, 2015, 22:15:45 »

Android Lollipop. Fucked up my tablet no end

In other news after 3 months of painful freezing, reseting and general frustration I read on line that if you put the tablet in developer mode and wipe the partition cache it works fine.

Fuck knows what that means but it seems to have worked  Grin D
wiggy
Whippet fancying, T-shirt flogging cunt

Whippet Fancier

Ignore
« Reply #18817 on: Sunday, February 22, 2015, 00:55:54 »

The general shitness of my weekend so far. Just one bit of bad news after another.

Thank [insert deity of choice] for beer and peanuts
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #18818 on: Sunday, February 22, 2015, 09:01:02 »

James Richardson is brilliant and it's good to see he is still covering European football (including Serie A) for BT Sport.

Parma were one of the top sides back then. Couto, Zola, Brolin, Asprilla, Dino Baggio etc.

I really liked their kit as well...

The current one just doesn't look right (although they used to wear it years ago apparently)

Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #18819 on: Sunday, February 22, 2015, 09:24:27 »

The general shitness of my weekend so far. Just one bit of bad news after another.

I think you've mistaken the TEF for Facebook. Wink

Hope nothing too serious though Wiggy.

Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #18820 on: Sunday, February 22, 2015, 09:26:06 »

James Richardson is brilliant and it's good to see he is still covering European football (including Serie A) for BT Sport.

Parma were one of the top sides back then. Couto, Zola, Brolin, Asprilla, Dino Baggio etc.

I really liked their kit as well...

The current one just doesn't look right (although they used to wear it years ago apparently)

I always had a soft spot for fiorentina and sampdoria back in the days. My mate at school always used to buy and wear the Parma shirts to P.E.

OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #18821 on: Sunday, February 22, 2015, 10:02:35 »

I see the Genoa derby was postponed at the last minute last night (BT Sport were supposed to be showing it). It should have been called off hours before kick of as it was clear that they couldn't possibly play. And yet they let all the fans in and all the players were all 'kitted up'. Absolutely ridiculous.

When it rains in Italy, it properly rains. They don't do 'drizzle'...

ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #18822 on: Sunday, February 22, 2015, 10:57:31 »

What fucking annoys me is twats like Swift - who has skill in abundance - has to beat the same man three times before losing it when he tries it a fourth time!!  Too much skill and not enough application Mr Swift!!
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #18823 on: Sunday, February 22, 2015, 11:20:40 »

What fucking annoys me is twats like Swift - who has skill in abundance - has to beat the same man three times before losing it when he tries it a fourth time!!  Too much skill and not enough application Mr Swift!!

Wrong thread but I agree. It's almost as if he thinks he's too good for this league (perhaps he is) and his team mates and tries to go on a one man mission instead of being a team player.

wiggy
Whippet fancying, T-shirt flogging cunt

Whippet Fancier

Ignore
« Reply #18824 on: Sunday, February 22, 2015, 11:28:57 »

Wrong thread but I agree. It's almost as if he thinks he's too good for this league (perhaps he is) and his team mates and tries to go on a one man mission instead of being a team player.

The trying to beat a man 4 times is something you see a lot in kids football - a kid so intent on proving he is better than the rest he forgets that there may be team mates around him in a better position to do something. Swift just needs to grow up a learn it is a team game.

Thank [insert deity of choice] for beer and peanuts
Pages: 1 ... 1252 1253 1254 [1255] 1256 1257 1258 ... 2660   Go Up
Print
Jump to: