Pages: 1 ... 2642 2643 2644 [2645] 2646 2647 2648 ... 2668   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: STFC Transfer Rumours  (Read 4863238 times)
TheDukeOfBanbury

Ignore
« Reply #39660 on: Wednesday, September 16, 2020, 12:19:26 »

Wellens on Jordan Stevens : "He brings pace, energy and something different in midfield. He's good on the ball and can get us up the pitch quick. If you're signing someone from Leeds then you know they will be fit." #stfc #efl

Wellens on Donohue : "Dion has had a lot of issues in his life and this is basically his last chance saloon. He's been training with us for 10 weeks and if he stays professional then I don't see many better left-backs at this level." #stfc #efl

Wellens on Broadbent: "We have told Tom he can find another club which is why we haven't given him a squad number. If you give a player a squad number then they have to be included in the salary cap and the only way we can bring another centre-back in is if we lose one." #stfc

Wellens on Woolery : "His agent is the chief exec of Tranmere so how does that work. He's a brilliant kid and was a big part of what we did last year. I'd like to have kept him and I don't think it's a good move for him." #stfc #efl

Wellens on transfers : "We need a centre-back and a replacement for Michael Doughty. We also need another attacking player as well." #stfc #efl

Wellens on Pitman : "He's trained brilliantly this week and has been finishing great in training." #stfc #efl

Wellens on Blackpool : "I went on loan to Blackpool and have got good memories at Blackpool. We've had such a turnaround of players that not many know of Yates and Anderson. We know what they are all about, but I hope they have absolute stinkers against us on Saturday." #STFC

Wellens on Blackpool : "If we can keep the ball then we can cause them massive problems. It will be a tough game for us given the investment they have had. I've hear there will be 1000 fans there on Saturday." #stfc #efl

Wellens on test event : "We've enquired about having fans at the Exeter game and are waiting to hear back from the EFL." #stfc #efl

Wellens on Nelson : "We have no interest in Sid Nelson. We are looking forwards not backwards." #stfc #efl

Dion Conroy not yet fit. Possible new CB arriving before the weekend. #stfc #efl

We can also reveal that Joel Grant has been training with Swindon this week. Wellens impressed with the striker so far. #stfc #efl

Thatís like saying if you are banging a lass from Leeds you know she is going to be dirty  Girl Giggle
Panda Paws
Tel!

Ignore
« Reply #39661 on: Wednesday, September 16, 2020, 12:23:37 »

So Stevens, Donahue are givens. A CB and a wide forward (Grant) leaves only the Doughty replacement.

We're getting there.
Nijholts Nuts

Ignore
« Reply #39662 on: Wednesday, September 16, 2020, 12:29:25 »

So Stevens, Donahue are givens. A CB and a wide forward (Grant) leaves only the Doughty replacement.

We're getting there.

Maybe a couple of years too late, but I'd have loved to have Ferry back to fulfil the Doughty replacement.

I only dream of Claire Sweeney
Costanza

**Est Quod Est**

Ignore
« Reply #39663 on: Wednesday, September 16, 2020, 12:31:17 »

I'd say about 6 years late...

horlock07

Lives up north

Ignore
« Reply #39664 on: Wednesday, September 16, 2020, 12:38:53 »

Could Gareth Barry do it, protect his investment?
Panda Paws
Tel!

Ignore
« Reply #39665 on: Wednesday, September 16, 2020, 12:40:02 »

Maybe a couple of years too late, but I'd have loved to have Ferry back to fulfil the Doughty replacement.

I think we'll look more for a Rolls Royce to go alongside the Land Rover Defender that is AG. Wonder if the Huddlestone link was ever legit? Can't even remember where it came from.

Someone in the deep-lying playmaker role would be ideal, and could play a little further, ahead of a double screen in tougher away games.
Peter Venkman
Tesco Value John Motson

Enjoy yourself its later than you think.

« Reply #39666 on: Wednesday, September 16, 2020, 12:40:04 »

Could Gareth Barry do it, protect his investment?
He retired when his WBA contract ended.

Because I chose to play the fool in a six-piece band
First-night nerves every one-night stand
I should be glad to be so inclined
What a waste! What a waste!
Rock n Roll don't mind.
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #39667 on: Wednesday, September 16, 2020, 12:45:49 »

He retired when his WBA contract ended.

and looked like d a very retired player in the Soccer Aid game the other week my wife wanted to watch.
Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #39668 on: Wednesday, September 16, 2020, 12:52:43 »

Thatís like saying if you are banging a lass from Leeds you know she is going to be dirty  Girl Giggle

Iím in Leeds this very moment. Iíll let you know 😂
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

Senor Ding Dong

Ignore
« Reply #39669 on: Wednesday, September 16, 2020, 13:00:34 »

Whatís Matt Preston up to these days? 
Nijholts Nuts

Ignore
« Reply #39670 on: Wednesday, September 16, 2020, 13:08:39 »

Whatís Matt Preston up to these days? 
Remember when we were disappointed he went Mansfield?

I only dream of Claire Sweeney
Peter Venkman
Tesco Value John Motson

Enjoy yourself its later than you think.

« Reply #39671 on: Wednesday, September 16, 2020, 13:27:50 »

Some goals from Joel Grant who had a 100% scoring record for Plymouth at the CG last season. 2 games 2 goals.

1 min 15 secs in.

1 min in.

Because I chose to play the fool in a six-piece band
First-night nerves every one-night stand
I should be glad to be so inclined
What a waste! What a waste!
Rock n Roll don't mind.
Riddick

Ignore
« Reply #39672 on: Wednesday, September 16, 2020, 18:15:52 »

Grant trying to tell us something

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EiDDlx5XkAE-Tbq?format=jpg&name=4096x4096
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

Senor Ding Dong

Ignore
« Reply #39673 on: Wednesday, September 16, 2020, 18:23:46 »

How many legs heís going to leave Keshi Anderson with on Saturday?
Kinky Tom
Snow Master Sandwich King.

Ignore
« Reply #39674 on: Wednesday, September 16, 2020, 18:52:11 »

Given the doubt about Grant's character after fallings out at previous clubs he's been an absolute hero and a fantastic role model to the youngsters since his arrival.  Such an important part of the dressing room and the team in general.
Pages: 1 ... 2642 2643 2644 [2645] 2646 2647 2648 ... 2668   Go Up
Print
Jump to: