Pages: 1 ... 2640 2641 2642 [2643] 2644 2645 2646 ... 2668   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: STFC Transfer Rumours  (Read 4809234 times)
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

Senor Ding Dong

Ignore
« Reply #39630 on: Tuesday, September 15, 2020, 14:15:48 »

Whatís the point Ďhintingí about Donohue and Stevens? Itís been well documented they are both signing. Hardly itk is it when everybody knows anyway.
bamboonoshop

Fufflin' Reathers

Ignore
« Reply #39631 on: Tuesday, September 15, 2020, 18:58:33 »

Whatís the point Ďhintingí about Donohue and Stevens? Itís been well documented they are both signing. Hardly itk is it when everybody knows anyway.

You're being an incredibly fussy cunt of late Mr Audrey. Splitting hairs possibly. Come on man, in light of recent events surely be at least somewhat content with the thread being kept on relevance. It's "rumours", I'm talking about rumours and not seemingly having a conversation with myself about what brand of denier stockings I'll be purchasing at the weekend.

I don't really know which you'd prefer? Staying on topic or not?!  But please don't bemoan when the terrible two come back and start discussing the tiddlywinks championship in the middle of some heavy transfer activity.

Senor Ding Dong

Ignore
« Reply #39632 on: Tuesday, September 15, 2020, 19:05:30 »

All Iím saying is that it isnít a rumour if everybody knows they are signing next week.

Occasionally Iíll put up a thought as to who is available and seems a good fit but thatís not a rumour either - itís an opinion.

A rumour is a whisper heard or read which may be bollocks but itís been put out there.
bamboonoshop

Fufflin' Reathers

Ignore
« Reply #39633 on: Tuesday, September 15, 2020, 22:02:56 »

All Iím saying is that it isnít a rumour if everybody knows they are signing next week.

Occasionally Iíll put up a thought as to who is available and seems a good fit but thatís not a rumour either - itís an opinion.

A rumour is a whisper heard or read which may be bollocks but itís been put out there.

Okey koky, I'll try better to legitimise my bollocks  Cheesy I know that not receiving the Broadbent shirt still has likely raised your temper.

Anyway, I've heard the Huddlestone rumour may asl be back on but I still reckon Eric Lichaj will come in, once the Bogle money has been shared out  Wink
Hyabb17

Ignore
« Reply #39634 on: Wednesday, September 16, 2020, 09:44:26 »

Wellens has ďpiedĒ the Sid Nelson rumour, said ďweíre looking forwards, not backĒ.
Flashheart

FUCK YEAH! ©ô

« Reply #39635 on: Wednesday, September 16, 2020, 09:49:11 »

Wellens on Broadbent🗣: "We have told Tom he can find another club which is why we haven't given him a squad number. If you give a player a squad number then they have to be included in the salary cap and the only way we can bring another centre-back in is if we lose one."

I like it firm and fruity.
HorlocksLegs

Ignore
« Reply #39636 on: Wednesday, September 16, 2020, 09:51:30 »

Wellens on Jordan Stevens : "He brings pace, energy and something different in midfield. He's good on the ball and can get us up the pitch quick. If you're signing someone from Leeds then you know they will be fit." #stfc #efl

Wellens on Donohue : "Dion has had a lot of issues in his life and this is basically his last chance saloon. He's been training with us for 10 weeks and if he stays professional then I don't see many better left-backs at this level." #stfc #efl

Wellens on Broadbent: "We have told Tom he can find another club which is why we haven't given him a squad number. If you give a player a squad number then they have to be included in the salary cap and the only way we can bring another centre-back in is if we lose one." #stfc

Wellens on Woolery : "His agent is the chief exec of Tranmere so how does that work. He's a brilliant kid and was a big part of what we did last year. I'd like to have kept him and I don't think it's a good move for him." #stfc #efl

Wellens on transfers : "We need a centre-back and a replacement for Michael Doughty. We also need another attacking player as well." #stfc #efl

Wellens on Pitman : "He's trained brilliantly this week and has been finishing great in training." #stfc #efl

Wellens on Blackpool : "I went on loan to Blackpool and have got good memories at Blackpool. We've had such a turnaround of players that not many know of Yates and Anderson. We know what they are all about, but I hope they have absolute stinkers against us on Saturday." #STFC

Wellens on Blackpool : "If we can keep the ball then we can cause them massive problems. It will be a tough game for us given the investment they have had. I've hear there will be 1000 fans there on Saturday." #stfc #efl

Wellens on test event : "We've enquired about having fans at the Exeter game and are waiting to hear back from the EFL." #stfc #efl

Wellens on Nelson : "We have no interest in Sid Nelson. We are looking forwards not backwards." #stfc #efl

Dion Conroy not yet fit. Possible new CB arriving before the weekend. #stfc #efl

We can also reveal that Joel Grant has been training with Swindon this week. Wellens impressed with the striker so far. #stfc #efl
« Last Edit: Wednesday, September 16, 2020, 09:56:38 by HorlocksLegs » Logged
Flashheart

FUCK YEAH! ©ô

« Reply #39637 on: Wednesday, September 16, 2020, 09:54:56 »

Wellens on Broadbent🗣: "We have told Tom he can find another club which is why we haven't given him a squad number. If you give a player a squad number then they have to be included in the salary cap and the only way we can bring another centre-back in is if we lose one."

I read from this that money is not necessarily a problem per se, but money that contributes to the wage cap specifically. It seems to me they're willing to pay Broadbent's salary in addition to those that are in the cap.

Quagmire

Ignore
« Reply #39638 on: Wednesday, September 16, 2020, 09:56:04 »

Hoping to have a CB in by the weekend.
Flashheart

FUCK YEAH! ©ô

« Reply #39639 on: Wednesday, September 16, 2020, 09:56:28 »

We can also reveal that Joel Grant has been training with Swindon this week. Wellens impressed with the striker so far. #stfc #efl

Peter Venkman
Tesco Value John Motson

Enjoy yourself its later than you think.

« Reply #39640 on: Wednesday, September 16, 2020, 09:56:53 »

Thanks for the summary Horlockslegs.

Not much there we couldnt have guessed at TBH but it does confirm that Broadbent is not wanted on voyage and that Nelson is not a target.

Because I chose to play the fool in a six-piece band
First-night nerves every one-night stand
I should be glad to be so inclined
What a waste! What a waste!
Rock n Roll don't mind.
Peter Venkman
Tesco Value John Motson

Enjoy yourself its later than you think.

« Reply #39641 on: Wednesday, September 16, 2020, 09:58:42 »

'Muff fans liked him but bemoaned his lack of end product, decent work rate, not sure at 33 he would be one for the future so a short term deal may be on the cards.

Because I chose to play the fool in a six-piece band
First-night nerves every one-night stand
I should be glad to be so inclined
What a waste! What a waste!
Rock n Roll don't mind.

Senor Ding Dong

Ignore
« Reply #39642 on: Wednesday, September 16, 2020, 09:59:28 »

I read from this that money is not necessarily a problem per se, but money that contributes to the wage cap specifically. It seems to me they're willing to pay Broadbent's salary in addition to those that are in the cap.
Not just us, but how are clubs able to invest wages and contracts with no certainty that fans will be back in numbers any time soon? How can we/they afford it? Got me baffled.
Quagmire

Ignore
« Reply #39643 on: Wednesday, September 16, 2020, 10:00:22 »

'Muff fans liked him, good work rate, not sure at 33 he would be one for the future so a short term deal may be on the cards.

Seems a similar mould to Hope. Able to play out wide or as a 9, similar goal scoring record too.
Flashheart

FUCK YEAH! ©ô

« Reply #39644 on: Wednesday, September 16, 2020, 10:07:20 »

Not just us, but how are clubs able to invest wages and contracts with no certainty that fans will be back in numbers any time soon? How can we/they afford it? Got me baffled.

The word 'Bogle' springs to mind.

Pages: 1 ... 2640 2641 2642 [2643] 2644 2645 2646 ... 2668   Go Up
Print
Jump to: