Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Cooper gone!  (Read 25028 times)
LucienSanchez

Is this hospital called St. Croc of Shit?!

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: Sunday, October 18, 2015, 08:24:50 »

I believe that with the players we have (and considering how many are actually available), a change of management will achieve nothing. We have no battlers, no size or strength, and very little quality or creativity.

We made a promise we swore we'd always remember... no retreat, baby, no surrender
michael
The Dude Abides

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: Sunday, October 18, 2015, 08:28:11 »

Whilst I am sympathetic to the circumstances behind Cooper leaving, I think he'll probably do alright out of it. He'll get another L1/L2 job on the back of the success he had last season, and he'll possibly have a more conventional role in that too.

To quote the man himself, "We go again".
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: Sunday, October 18, 2015, 08:45:54 »

Ahhhh is that who I was "reasoning" with last night. The bloke is indeed very bitter.

Should see his tweets now. Reckons he saved Nathan Thompsons career and takes the credit for Louis getting into the first team
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: Sunday, October 18, 2015, 08:52:58 »

What happened to the 90 days in the country bollocks
TEMPORARY

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
Paolo69

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: Sunday, October 18, 2015, 08:55:02 »

Should see his tweets now. Reckons he saved Nathan Thompsons career and takes the credit for Louis getting into the first team

Hahaha. What a deluded twat.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: Sunday, October 18, 2015, 08:57:41 »

Has he blocked you yet Benzel
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: Sunday, October 18, 2015, 08:59:33 »

Has he blocked you yet Benzel
Nah he's not replying though.

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
Paolo69

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: Sunday, October 18, 2015, 09:30:48 »

He's replied to one of mine and then blocked me. What a big man!
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: Sunday, October 18, 2015, 09:40:11 »

It should be remembered that basically last season's side was sold/recalled and this season's team has been replaced with players who are clearly nowhere near the talent of last season. Getting L.Thompson and Gladwin back on loan is only papering over the cracks. Yes we've been very unlucky with injuries but to not keep a stable side from one season to the next isn't going to make the manager's job particularly easy.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #69 on: Sunday, October 18, 2015, 09:47:26 »

The players we do have show very little desire or fight. Cooper had to go for that reason in my opinion.
magicroundabout
Fanta Pants

Ignore
« Reply #70 on: Sunday, October 18, 2015, 09:49:46 »

little disappointed with Coops going. Liked the bloke and always came across well on interviews etc. Who cares if he's not a shouty manager. his approach worked last season but the inept chairman who has sold the organ grinder and brought in monkeys to try and replicate last season has no way worked. As bob's orange states changing the squad to the extent we have will only make the managers job harder. Then injuries makes it near on impossible when you have the players we do.

Power being in charge for tuesday only highlights that he has been in charge all along if he's gone over Williams to appoint himself. clearly has no confidence in his own staff.

i just hope he has someone lined up who will bring some fans back and not some of the names being put forward. Some names are embarrassing to say the least

THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #71 on: Sunday, October 18, 2015, 09:50:54 »

Cooper didn't endear himself to a lot of people because of the perceived lack of emotion at times.

i don't think too much needs to be read into Power taking charge of first team affairs - we aren't exactly blessed with experienced individuals.

Agree. Would be more of an issue if we had been pissing the league and Cooper left for a bigger club.

As it stands we are shit and not a lot can get worse.

I reckon it will be at least late November before the Oil Tanker starts to turn properly.

Clems Army!
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #72 on: Sunday, October 18, 2015, 09:59:42 »

corner

Ignore
« Reply #73 on: Sunday, October 18, 2015, 10:00:22 »

Nah he's not replying though.
What's his Twitter name?
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #74 on: Sunday, October 18, 2015, 10:01:01 »

What's his Twitter name?
https://twitter.com/DarrenL68

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8   Go Up
Print