Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 8   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Cooper gone!  (Read 24763 times)
Riddick

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Saturday, October 17, 2015, 20:34:23 »

Evans has only ever taken jobs where he's been backed by a reasonable amount of cash. No chance thats happening here! so fingers crossed we don't see that idiot here.
Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Saturday, October 17, 2015, 20:34:47 »

Guess now we will see how much say Power had anyway if not much changes?
Frigby Daser

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Saturday, October 17, 2015, 20:35:28 »

Steve Evans, a young squad, no power to buy players? No chance, thanks God. It will be someone's first job and good luck to them.
Frigby Daser

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Saturday, October 17, 2015, 20:44:42 »

Ha, as much as I hate Evans, i'd love him here, he's clearly a good manager at this level.

I'd rather have a strike force of John McGinley and Leon Knight.
china red

« Reply #34 on: Saturday, October 17, 2015, 20:44:47 »

What happens if Power turns it round and does an amazing job.  Saying that think he lasted three games at Cambridge
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Saturday, October 17, 2015, 20:47:44 »

What happens if Power turns it round and does an amazing job.  Saying that think he lasted three games at Cambridge

Fuck off....all his squad were injured and he only had schoolboys!

Clems Army!
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: Saturday, October 17, 2015, 20:50:34 »

What happens if Power turns it round and does an amazing job.  Saying that think he lasted three games at Cambridge
12 according to this:
http://www.soccerbase.com/managers/manager.sd?manager_id=2043
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Saturday, October 17, 2015, 20:50:47 »

I made the mistake of telling my 7 year old that MC had gone.  He burst in to tears.  Someone's missing you, Coops.
Only Me

Ignore
Re:
« Reply #38 on: Saturday, October 17, 2015, 20:54:05 »

So the moaners better get ready to moan about who we recruit
Ells

I am 32 now

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: Saturday, October 17, 2015, 21:11:36 »

I made the mistake of telling my 7 year old that MC had gone.  He burst in to tears.  Someone's missing you, Coops.

Aw!

Ardiles jr. For next manager please. It might cheer him up a bit and it's not like we'd be treading new territory with a manager prone to acting like a primary schooler. Cheesy

If Don Rogers were alive today, he'd be turning in his grave
steveg

Ignore
Re:
« Reply #40 on: Saturday, October 17, 2015, 21:15:33 »

So the moaners better get ready to moan about who we recruit

I sometimes wonder if we have proper fans or just fuckin loons?!?? The comments made just make me wanna Scream......!!!!!

For those who keep having a pop at Lee? What the fuck are you on? Cooper should of gone ages ago? Ffs
hobnob

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: Saturday, October 17, 2015, 21:16:12 »

Hard to imagine what anyone else can do unless they are some sort of miracle worker that can get the guys who are out injured fit and back on form sharpish.

Shame really but he never addressed our shit defending did he and he's had long enough to do so. Lets hope the next guy can fix that at least and stop us being a soft touch and at least make the players try harder.

Not too much to ask for is it?  Hmmm
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: Saturday, October 17, 2015, 21:18:12 »

The manager 'by default' has gone.

I for one am not unhappy, never liked him. I wouldn't of changed that opinion if we would of somehow scabbed victory over PNE and gone up.

Inability to change games, baffling formations and the attitude to fans that for me sometimes bordered on contempt. I will never forget that abortion away at a piss poor Blades two seasons back....fans disrespectful? Fuck off! I think the shit he got at Peterborough has a big bearing on that....but I paid for my season ticket, away tickets, fuel, food and booze to follow my beloved Town.....so I don't give a fuck!
I don't expect PDC but I expect a bit more.

The injuries (and THEY are bad) have exposed another weakness in his armoury....inability to motivate and lift the players he has left. You could see from space that the players v PBoro seemed to be going through the motions because they had to, rather than because they wanted to.

Great season last year? Well very nearly. But the limp display at Wembley seems to have set an example for this season.....and we had better players then.

He deserves however, to leave with his head held high, unlike Malpas and Hart.

When other managers have been ousted it strangely filled me some excitement but not this time....I really am concerned about this season and beyond. We are on a knife edge from disaster at the minute.

Time will tell and by doing this now, we do have the luxury of six months to fix it. I have everything crossed.

Clems Army!
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: Saturday, October 17, 2015, 21:20:16 »

Cooper was in the job far, far longer than most of us ever expected when he was appointed.

However, I fear that 2013-14 and 2014-15 will go down as seasons where we'll look back and say that we really should have done better.
steveg

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: Saturday, October 17, 2015, 21:23:21 »

Our next boss re "Power" style will blow us away. Lou Macari's red and white army.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 8   Go Up
Print
Jump to: