Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Cooper gone!  (Read 24533 times)
flammableBen

Ignore
« Reply #105 on: Monday, October 19, 2015, 11:10:48 »

My issue with this whole thing is that I feel Lee Power is just using the club as a shop window for making money. He buys in good players on the cheap and sells them at a profit for what I can see is just personal gain.

Any success on the pitch is a by-product of this process and not the main driver. He talks a good game about training grounds, re-development and sustainability as a club which is all well and good but fans want success on the pitch ahead of anything else.

Maybe I am missing a point, maybe he is in it for the long term and we will follow other successful clubs into the championship but on a more sustainable footing. Who knows ??

Until the revolution comes and we nationalise football, surely that's the same as any owner?
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #106 on: Monday, October 19, 2015, 11:11:58 »

Thanks. Missed this earlier.
Skinny Pete

« Reply #107 on: Monday, October 19, 2015, 11:46:53 »

No, but I did pop her cork for her later on if that satisfies your daily metaphor quota?
Good man!
normy

Ignore
« Reply #108 on: Monday, October 19, 2015, 14:42:28 »

Well I am thankful that I was tempted back to the CG a couple of years ago when I heard about the lovely passing football, whatever the contribution that Cooper made.  I hope he does well if he manages to get proper control of another club, and show how good he really was ( or not). 

ust be the oldest
OrangeTransits

Ignore
« Reply #109 on: Monday, October 19, 2015, 18:12:25 »

I like Power just for the fact he says at 3mins 10 secs in on the above "I played Fucking twelve years"

You'll never take the Townend !!!!!!
Exiled Bob

Likes a moan

Ignore
« Reply #110 on: Monday, October 19, 2015, 18:40:58 »

I like Power just for the fact he says at 3mins 10 secs in on the above "I played Fucking twelve years"
Cheesy I thought I heard him say that as well but it sounded a bit muffled when I heard it the first time.
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #111 on: Monday, October 19, 2015, 19:36:01 »

My issue with this whole thing is that I feel Lee Power is just using the club as a shop window for making money. He buys in good players on the cheap and sells them at a profit for what I can see is just personal gain.

Any success on the pitch is a by-product of this process and not the main driver. He talks a good game about training grounds, re-development and sustainability as a club which is all well and good but fans want success on the pitch ahead of anything else.

Maybe I am missing a point, maybe he is in it for the long term and we will follow other successful clubs into the championship but on a more sustainable footing. Who knows ??

He's not just talking a good game regarding the training ground. That's actually happening. Players like good facilities and it shows we're taking this football thing seriously.

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
steveg

Ignore
« Reply #112 on: Monday, October 19, 2015, 20:39:39 »

Your missing quite a lot. Why don't you fuck off and read up what is going on and then make proper statements?!?!

Ps I apologise if ur under the age of ten!
Flashheart

« Reply #113 on: Monday, October 19, 2015, 20:57:36 »

Yeah. That told you, Bewster!
Bewster

We fucking love you Gumbo!

Ignore
« Reply #114 on: Tuesday, October 20, 2015, 08:28:48 »

Yeah. That told you, Bewster!

Yeah I am mortified. All because I am not 100% comfortable with Power's intentions for my club ?

Wish I was under the age of ten - then I could talk to Steveg in the playground. What a clown.

« Last Edit: Tuesday, October 20, 2015, 08:53:15 by Bewster » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: