Pages: 1 ... 2037 2038 2039 [2040] 2041 2042 2043 ... 3981   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: STFC Transfer Rumours  (Read 9082019 times)
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #30585 on: Tuesday, June 4, 2019, 10:32:09 »

I thought we were short. No Carroll, Dunne, Smith, that bloke from Chesterfield who I can’t remember. Really only Doughty, Dave and Rose.

Hmm, perhaps something in between. Doughty, Rose, Dave, McGilp, Bancroft at a push, Iandolo if anyone ever plays him CM again. Think I'd assumed signing Bennett and Carroll back again, which may not be happening.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #30586 on: Tuesday, June 4, 2019, 10:33:07 »

I will panic by end of this month if i cannot see a spine of a team developing.

Agreed.

Good to get players in early, I'm expecting some older and more tried and tested heads coming in later.
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #30587 on: Tuesday, June 4, 2019, 10:34:47 »

Adver reporting May has signed, but have since retracted the article (until midday) after the club seemingly cocked up the timing of the embargo. Announcement pending it would seem.

Also a rumour of another signing either today or tomorrow from @L2Rumours who seem to be on the ball so far
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #30588 on: Tuesday, June 4, 2019, 10:39:14 »

Hmm, perhaps something in between. Doughty, Rose, Dave, McGilp, Bancroft at a push, Iandolo if anyone ever plays him CM again. Think I'd assumed signing Bennett and Carroll back again, which may not be happening.
I have a feeling in my water about McGilp.
Flashheart

« Reply #30589 on: Tuesday, June 4, 2019, 10:40:25 »

Also a rumour of another signing either today or tomorrow from @L2Rumours who seem to be on the ball so far

That same one that thinks Devitt is a done deal and Doyle is close?

From what I've seen he's got a vague-ish prediction right. (He said we have a defender coming, and we signed a RB). I still need a more precise prediction to be convinced.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #30590 on: Tuesday, June 4, 2019, 10:40:42 »

Adver reporting May has signed, but have since retracted the article (until midday) after the club seemingly cocked up the timing of the embargo. Announcement pending it would seem.

Bradley Red 1 has written him off already under that article I see. I presume he knows all about him and is a total fountain of knowledge and we can therefore be safe knowing that May is crap.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #30591 on: Tuesday, June 4, 2019, 10:54:10 »

Bradley Red 1 has written him off already under that article I see. I presume he knows all about him and is a total fountain of knowledge and we can therefore be safe knowing that May is crap.

Well if Bradley Red 1 doesn't rate him, then its no from me!  Suicide
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #30592 on: Tuesday, June 4, 2019, 11:00:58 »

That same one that thinks Devitt is a done deal and Doyle is close?

From what I've seen he's got a vague-ish prediction right. (He said we have a defender coming, and we signed a RB). I still need a more precise prediction to be convinced.
Oh absolutely, not proven trustworthy like STFC Rumour Mill was last year. Hopefully he's right though - early signings and a decent standard are what was called for. Plus, if Doyle signs, I'll enjoy the reaction of some random bloke called Raj who seems convinced we're too small to sign Doyle and has already writtenus off for next season. Not that I'm being petty...
derbystfc

Ignore
« Reply #30593 on: Tuesday, June 4, 2019, 11:04:10 »

I do like this referring to football 'experts'on forums/comments on articles.
Balthazar Impresario

Ignore
« Reply #30594 on: Tuesday, June 4, 2019, 11:29:46 »

I raise you George Barker!

You win some, you lose some. Smiley...he was proper shite...

I will panic by end of this month if i cannot see a spine of a team developing.

I actually watched George Barker recently play for Gosport in the Southern Premier League. He was one of the better players on the field!

In a world that has decided
That it's going to lose its mind
Be more kind, my friends, try to be more kind
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #30595 on: Tuesday, June 4, 2019, 12:03:00 »

Oh absolutely, not proven trustworthy like STFC Rumour Mill was last year. Hopefully he's right though - early signings and a decent standard are what was called for. Plus, if Doyle signs, I'll enjoy the reaction of some random bloke called Raj who seems convinced we're too small to sign Doyle and has already writtenus off for next season. Not that I'm being petty...

Did we ever find out who stfc rumour mill was ? I always thought it was ASD
Ginginho

Ignore
« Reply #30596 on: Tuesday, June 4, 2019, 12:19:20 »

Did we ever find out who stfc rumour mill was ? I always thought it was ASD

I always suspected DRS
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #30597 on: Tuesday, June 4, 2019, 12:19:39 »

Plus, if Doyle signs, I'll enjoy the reaction of some random bloke called Rai Reg who seems convinced we're too small to sign Doyle and has already writtenus off for next season. Not that I'm being petty...

Corrected for you!  Wink Cheesy
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #30598 on: Tuesday, June 4, 2019, 15:51:37 »

Adam May season loan from Pompey. BBC Wilts
Slight hold up on the paperwork (Tans told me Smiley )
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #30599 on: Tuesday, June 4, 2019, 15:55:23 »

Gone on holiday
Pages: 1 ... 2037 2038 2039 [2040] 2041 2042 2043 ... 3981   Go Up
Print
Jump to: