Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 ... 22   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Morris gone  (Read 27890 times)
The Grim Reaper

Ignore
« Reply #75 on: Monday, May 1, 2023, 17:04:58 »

Search for a new manager ‘is well under way’.

Mmmm.

Will be announced 4 days before the start of the season no doubt.
Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #76 on: Monday, May 1, 2023, 17:06:42 »

Will be announced 4 days before the start of the season no doubt.

After..
Lemis

Ignore
« Reply #77 on: Monday, May 1, 2023, 17:09:19 »

After..

Just in time for our annual exit from the league cup

Have you seen the writing on the wall?
Mooneyraker

Beware Aussies in bucket hats bearing gifts

Ignore
« Reply #78 on: Monday, May 1, 2023, 17:11:02 »

Assume there will be a Non Disclosure Agreement, but there's a spectacular Morris interview to be done. I hope the LS Pod go after it!
NotHarryAgombar

Ignore
« Reply #79 on: Monday, May 1, 2023, 17:12:42 »

Maybe the problem was a difference in view on whether Austin should be here next season - Morris saying no (a view I would support from a plying perspective) and Clem saying yes.
Would put Morris in an untenable position were that the case….
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #80 on: Monday, May 1, 2023, 17:13:35 »

And no coincidence that Austin hasn't played much recently

So, give no fucks
Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #81 on: Monday, May 1, 2023, 17:19:35 »

Just in time for our annual exit from the league cup

Yep and that.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #82 on: Monday, May 1, 2023, 17:23:10 »

I imagine Austin is quite influential behind the scenes.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Mooneyraker

Beware Aussies in bucket hats bearing gifts

Ignore
« Reply #83 on: Monday, May 1, 2023, 17:24:16 »

If he’s more influential than the manager then you are setting yourself up to fail.
Riddick

Ignore
« Reply #84 on: Monday, May 1, 2023, 17:25:01 »

Yeah this is a real worry, and one Clem has created.
DMC

« Reply #85 on: Monday, May 1, 2023, 17:25:20 »

If sacked. (It reads like sacked), then feels like there must have been something written in the contract along the lines of X number of points this season, or club can terminate. Presumably that figure is unreachable now. Clem doesn’t have the money to piss away.

I don’t share the optimism of those on here thinking there is someone lined up already. History doesn’t support it, and the Gav/Mildenhall partnership is comfortably our most successful this season  Wink so no rush I guess.
I keep seeing these things being said and tbh it doesn;t add up. The Club have spent money this year, wat they spent it on has been shit that is the problem
RJack

Ignore
« Reply #86 on: Monday, May 1, 2023, 17:26:30 »

I can’t believe people are suggesting Charlie Austin should be the next manager FFS. He’s got no coaching badges and no managerial experience

I heard Morris walked, I don’t think he could work with next seasons budget and faced a huge task of offloading some of the dead wood before we could bring anyone else in.

The club need to show real intention now else season tickets will dwindle and the large amount of the fan base that returned when clem took over will disappear again.

Anyone else not convinced Sandro won’t be here next season?

DMC

« Reply #87 on: Monday, May 1, 2023, 17:27:42 »

Bit harsh all this being layed at Austins door, fucking hell we love making nonsense up don't we as a fan base.

Morris has been nothing but a fucking disaster and a miserable bastard to go with it. If Austin was such a key figure he would be getting more than 10 minutes every week.
DMC

« Reply #88 on: Monday, May 1, 2023, 17:29:03 »

I can’t believe people are suggesting Charlie Austin should be the next manager FFS. He’s got no coaching badges and no managerial experience

I heard Morris walked, I don’t think he could work with next seasons budget and faced a huge task of offloading some of the dead wood before we could bring anyone else in.

The club need to show real intention now else season tickets will dwindle and the large amount of the fan base that returned when clem took over will disappear again.

Anyone else not convinced Sandro won’t be here next season?

Absolutely no way he walked he was sacked and i will be amazed if Sandro is here next week let alone next season
Quagmire

Ignore
« Reply #89 on: Monday, May 1, 2023, 17:30:08 »

Don’t understand why some people are finding it hard to believe a manager with 4 wins in 18 would have been sacked.

The results have been shit, the performances have been shit, the tactical decisions and substitutions have been shit. His man management has allegedly been shit, and his attitude around the club has allegedly been shit.

Of course he was fucking sacked, he has offered nothing since he’s been here and hasn’t given Clem any reason to keep him.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 ... 22   Go Up
Print
Jump to: