Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 ... 22   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Morris gone  (Read 27891 times)
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #105 on: Monday, May 1, 2023, 17:46:13 »

Pups being sold all over the place, Cruella De Vil would be having a field day.

Being sold a pup is far too good of a thing to happen to describe how probably both the club and Morris feel about each other.
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #106 on: Monday, May 1, 2023, 18:02:50 »

Wonder how long we agreed to pay Brand's fee to Chelsea over ?

The next manager has to be experienced, we have done the inexperienced and it hasn't worked for Clem, but what has this done to pre-season plans, player contracts etc yet again

I find it surprising that if Sandro is going why the announcements have not been rolled in together. though

Now is the time for Clem to get doing those interviews and talk to fans about the future as this is rather concerning, we was led to believe that Morris was the one they really wanted and thought he was not available to then be able to get him to sign, why hasn't it worked ? this says a lot about Clem & Sandro's skills in picking a manager as they also appointed Lindsay and he was dogshit as well.

Now is the time for the Trust to grow some balls and start to ask some awkward questions about what is going on behind the scenes, instead of sitting at the AB every month seemingly happy to be there, they need to be asking questions and speaking to their members, if this was under Power there would be statements released and pitch forks at the club reception but Clem seems to get a free pass because he 'saved' us, and they are working together, this does not wash, lets have some openness from everyone.
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #107 on: Monday, May 1, 2023, 18:06:09 »

Let's hope Clem is in the process of booking a flight from Australia to Heathrow to sort this mess out if he's not on his way already!

So, give no fucks
doomster

Ignore
« Reply #108 on: Monday, May 1, 2023, 18:07:19 »

I don’t feel like the club had any choice.  Had he stayed it would have been incredibly hard to attract players as he would have been under pressure immediately.  I feel like this is the safest decision and they gave him maximum time.  He often made peculiar decisions that defied logic like the substitutions away at Sutton when it was obvious Sutton would bombard us with high balls and he brought on our shortest subs.  Had they been playing attractive football then perhaps he would have survived alas we weren’t and fans were staying away.  I suspect season tickets have fallen off a cliff and the cost has risen and quality has worsened.

I was going to skip Crawley but will watch now max gav is back at the helm.
Riddick

Ignore
« Reply #109 on: Monday, May 1, 2023, 18:11:59 »

Let's hope Clem is in the process of booking a flight from Australia to Heathrow to sort this mess out if he's not on his way already!

Problem is he is only allowed in the country x numbers of days for tax purposes, and he had an extended stay earlier this year i believe.
ron dodgers

shaddap your face

Ignore
« Reply #110 on: Monday, May 1, 2023, 18:26:50 »

has he done over 180 days? He can just get another business visa if he wants
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #111 on: Monday, May 1, 2023, 18:31:56 »

Let's hope he can extend his visa otherwise it's lots of Zoom meetings which isn't ideal.

So, give no fucks
Oaksey Moonraker

Ignore
« Reply #112 on: Monday, May 1, 2023, 18:48:12 »

I can’t believe people are suggesting Charlie Austin should be the next manager FFS. He’s got no coaching badges and no managerial experience

Austin and Mad Gav have been doing their coaching badges together and the new women's team manager is their FA coach educator.

He was interviewed on BBC Wilts a couple of weeks ago and spoke well about of both's potential as future coaches
Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #113 on: Monday, May 1, 2023, 18:51:26 »

Austin and Mad Gav have been doing their coaching badges together and the new women's team manager is their FA coach educator.

He was interviewed on BBC Wilts a couple of weeks ago and spoke well about of both's potential as future coaches

The cynic in me says that he’s not going to say anything negative is he?
« Last Edit: Monday, May 1, 2023, 18:54:21 by Legends-Lounge » Logged
Frigby Daser

Ignore
« Reply #114 on: Monday, May 1, 2023, 18:52:16 »

Best that he went. There’s no way the club could maintain his fake tan budget through the winter months. An appointment like Appleton, Cowley or Artell would be good.
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #115 on: Monday, May 1, 2023, 18:52:53 »

One striker coach, one defensive coach. Sounds ideal.
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #116 on: Monday, May 1, 2023, 18:53:38 »

The problem with Appleton is his Oxford connections would fans take to him.

So, give no fucks
Lemis

Ignore
« Reply #117 on: Monday, May 1, 2023, 19:06:07 »

The problem with Appleton is his Oxford connections would fans take to him.

If he does well, any Oxford connection would be quickly forgotten.

Have you seen the writing on the wall?
Mooneyraker

Beware Aussies in bucket hats bearing gifts

Ignore
« Reply #118 on: Monday, May 1, 2023, 19:08:45 »

Appleton's record is crap other than his Oxford gig.
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #119 on: Monday, May 1, 2023, 19:22:21 »

It will be Mike Flynn

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 ... 22   Go Up
Print
Jump to: