Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 22   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Morris gone  (Read 27697 times)
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Monday, May 1, 2023, 16:16:14 »

100%, can't have that idiot take ages to make a third shit appointment

I had heard Sandro was gone, but the lack of announcement worries me.

Yeah, announcing this before Sandro leaving just fills me with dread.
Outletred

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Monday, May 1, 2023, 16:16:24 »

Be surprised if he was sacked probably walked

Why is Sandro still here as well after this absolute shite show of a season?
Lemis

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Monday, May 1, 2023, 16:18:32 »

After saying I'd be surprised if Morris wasn't our manager next season, he's gone, feels a bit out of the blue, with no in the knowers suggesting it was coming prior.

Ah well, it didn't work out, so here's to wasting half of preseason appointing the next bloke.

Have you seen the writing on the wall?
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Monday, May 1, 2023, 16:19:19 »

If Sandro has gone/is going, who is going to oversee any new manager being appointed.

Surely Clem hasn’t been underhand for a few weeks organising things.
Mooneyraker

Beware Aussies in bucket hats bearing gifts

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Monday, May 1, 2023, 16:19:56 »

No thanks. I’d rather he’s out of the club altogether, between him and his Mrs it’s unnecessary drama.

I totally agree. She’s a nightmare and he’s as thick as two short planks.
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Monday, May 1, 2023, 16:20:00 »

I can only imagine that Morris' need to constantly point out the failures of others was grating those internally who were also seeing the failures of Morris.  I half imagine a scene where they are racing to be the one to hand the bit of paper to the other saying good bye.
Leggett
Do you like popsicles?

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: Monday, May 1, 2023, 16:22:39 »

It doesn't make sense making a move like this now if it was just a results issue... something has happened to cause this. His pressers/post matches have hardly hinted at a unified Town behind the scenes. We need stability, otherwise we are in big, big trouble next season. Another summer of insecurity... fucking hell.

The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Monday, May 1, 2023, 16:25:41 »

Maybe his replacement is available and don’t want to chance someone else nicking him
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: Monday, May 1, 2023, 16:26:18 »

I totally agree. She’s a nightmare and he’s as thick as two short planks.

I reckon he has caused a bit of agro in the changing rooms. Should never have come back.

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
Riddick

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: Monday, May 1, 2023, 16:27:52 »

I reckon he has caused a bit of agro in the changing rooms. Should never have come back.

Remember it's Clem that brought him back, neither Sandro not Lindsey wanted him. I would be worried Austin has too much influence at the club.
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: Monday, May 1, 2023, 16:30:24 »

Robinson's free now - he's always secretly wanted it..........................
bathford

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: Monday, May 1, 2023, 16:31:22 »

I can only imagine that Morris' need to constantly point out the failures of others was grating those internally who were also seeing the failures of Morris.  I half imagine a scene where they are racing to be the one to hand the bit of paper to the other saying good bye.

He’s definitely been given the boot.
Mooneyraker

Beware Aussies in bucket hats bearing gifts

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: Monday, May 1, 2023, 16:32:29 »

No one prepared to put their name to a quote in the press release. Not Clem, not Aberdeen, not Sandro.

Absolute cowardice.

"Open and transparent."

I'm calling it now. I preferred the Lee Power era. The guy was a cunt but you knew it, he knew it and it was what it was.

The whole Trust/Clem/Drugs Money Launderers 'R Us show is one dishonest, vomit inducing embarrassment after another.
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: Monday, May 1, 2023, 16:32:52 »

I'm not even sure what to say anymore. The clubs been such a shambles under Clem. So disappointing. I just expect them to fuck this next appointment up as well. Wouldn't surprise me if he keeps Sandro. Been rumours he's been gone for months but he keeps popping up.
UTR

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: Monday, May 1, 2023, 16:34:09 »

Can’t work out if I’m happy or sad about this. Just annoyed that we’ve wasted another opportunity to plan properly for an upcoming season and looks like a pre season of full change again. At least going to into pre season with a stable manager position means the manager knew who he wanted and didn’t want to keep. A new manager coming in will need time to assess that and I’m not sure we have that time to spend.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 22   Go Up
Print
Jump to: