Pages: 1 ... 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon Town v Salford City pre match chat and matchday thread  (Read 33325 times)
Boy About Town
Pricko

Often outnumbered, never outgunned.

Ignore
« Reply #510 on: Tuesday, August 16, 2022, 18:40:21 »

McKirdy will be facing a long ban after trashing the referees changing room.

Wait and see. Mock or discredit me all you want. As said before, watch this space.

Now, ain't that just like me?
Boy About Town
Pricko

Ignore
« Reply #511 on: Tuesday, August 16, 2022, 18:44:56 »

If he had really done that, he would be banned already

No he wouldn’t. Do you understand what an investigation entails?

Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #512 on: Tuesday, August 16, 2022, 20:35:25 »

Yep, and it would have been done and dusted by now and announced that he is under investigation for it.  Do you always communicate with people that way?

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
oxonrobin

Ignore
« Reply #513 on: Tuesday, August 16, 2022, 20:56:10 »

I would like to think that we would have disciplined him for that sort of thing internally by now. Hard to believe that could be true after this long.
Boy About Town
Pricko

Ignore
« Reply #514 on: Tuesday, August 16, 2022, 21:15:08 »

Yep, and it would have been done and dusted by now and announced that he is under investigation for it.  Do you always communicate with people that way?

Partey is still playing for Arsenal? McKirdy wants to leave, why would the club suspend him and get nothing for him when he forces a move or sits out? McKirdy isn’t your average Joe he is almost our talisman up top. Throwing protein powder was never going to go unreported. Just watch this space.
« Last Edit: Tuesday, August 16, 2022, 21:58:03 by Boy About Town » Logged

Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #515 on: Wednesday, August 17, 2022, 08:58:15 »

Partey is still playing for Arsenal? McKirdy wants to leave, why would the club suspend him and get nothing for him when he forces a move or sits out? McKirdy isn’t your average Joe he is almost our talisman up top. Throwing protein powder was never going to go unreported. Just watch this space.

You are confusing me with somebody who gives a shit mate..  you just come across a somebody that is desperate for this to be true just so that you can rub one off and say that you were ITK about something - which is a little bit weird for somebody that sees Mckirdy as our talisman.

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #516 on: Wednesday, August 17, 2022, 09:02:55 »

So gone from trashing the changing room to throwing protein powder has it? Make your mind up with your story.
oxonrobin

Ignore
« Reply #517 on: Wednesday, August 17, 2022, 11:11:53 »

The reason I would chose to do that is because would be the right thing to do. Sends a clear message to all that childish tantrums will be punished, not doing so would set a poor precedent in my view. Approach would be the same as for any player regardless of how good/talismanic they are. Am fairly clueless on the Partey stuff, so cannot comment on the suitability of comparing that to vandalism.
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #518 on: Wednesday, August 17, 2022, 15:47:45 »

JUST WATCH THIS SPACE...

We're watching, but I won't hold my breath
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #519 on: Wednesday, August 24, 2022, 09:53:45 »

https://twitter.com/FAspokesperson/status/1562379245070028800

Three match ban for McKirdy. Kinda expected worse. I think that's in addition to the one he already served.
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #520 on: Wednesday, August 24, 2022, 09:55:31 »

Right prick.
Quagmire

Ignore
« Reply #521 on: Wednesday, August 24, 2022, 10:03:54 »

Could be the last we have seen of him then.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #522 on: Wednesday, August 24, 2022, 10:05:30 »

Hope he learns from this, could have been a lot longer ban, we could struggle without him for the next 3 games just as he started to look like last seasons player again.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
oxonrobin

Ignore
« Reply #523 on: Wednesday, August 24, 2022, 10:06:02 »

https://twitter.com/FAspokesperson/status/1562379245070028800

Three match ban for McKirdy. Kinda expected worse. I think that's in addition to the one he already served.

Probably about right. Glad the incident itself wasn’t quite as bad as some were suggesting. He’s still an idiot.  Doh
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #524 on: Wednesday, August 24, 2022, 10:08:08 »

Was expecting them to make an example of him so bit of a result. Can’t have been quite as big an offence as some made out, classic case of Chinese whispers where something gets added to the story by everyone that hears it.
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38   Go Up
Print
Jump to: