Pages: 1 ... 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 ... 201   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The Squad List (2023/24 Edition)  (Read 354582 times)
Nomoreheroes
The Moral Majority

Ignore
« Reply #735 on: Saturday, December 3, 2022, 17:41:31 »

Dear Santa.

For Christmas can we please have a striker that is quick, big and strong? That way we can play him with Wakeling or Jephcott. (Both should not be on the pitch at the same time)

Could I also have a couple of defenders to replace Brennan and FTB who I think are likely to be gone. Tomlinson from Perterborough would be nice, but I'm not fussy as long as they are better than what we have.

I'd like a couple of midfielders too. I don't want to have to play Iandolo anymore and I assume Reed will go. If Khan is fit again soon then that's fine for a DM. I don't really want to play Gladwin and Williams at the same time. I'd like someone with some presence, energy and guile please. A bit like the lad we had from Arsenal a couple of years pack would be fine.

Then, if you can make Shade into the player he was for the 2 best halves of the 4 he played against us for Walsall, and Jephcott into the goalscoring machine he once was for Plymouth.

That would make me happy!

You're my incurable malady. I miss the pleasure of your company.
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #736 on: Monday, December 5, 2022, 12:15:37 »

Dear Santa.

For Christmas can we please have a striker that is quick, big and strong? That way we can play him with Wakeling or Jephcott. (Both should not be on the pitch at the same time)

Could I also have a couple of defenders to replace Brennan and FTB who I think are likely to be gone. Tomlinson from Perterborough would be nice, but I'm not fussy as long as they are better than what we have.

I'd like a couple of midfielders too. I don't want to have to play Iandolo anymore and I assume Reed will go. If Khan is fit again soon then that's fine for a DM. I don't really want to play Gladwin and Williams at the same time. I'd like someone with some presence, energy and guile please. A bit like the lad we had from Arsenal a couple of years pack would be fine.

Then, if you can make Shade into the player he was for the 2 best halves of the 4 he played against us for Walsall, and Jephcott into the goalscoring machine he once was for Plymouth.

I'm not sure even Santa Sandro can provide all on your list, you may need to narrow it down a bit
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #737 on: Monday, December 5, 2022, 13:29:34 »

Dear Santa.

Fuck of NMH, you are getting socks and you'll enjoy them!

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Nomoreheroes
The Moral Majority

Ignore
« Reply #738 on: Monday, December 5, 2022, 14:42:46 »

But I want my socks blown off!

You're my incurable malady. I miss the pleasure of your company.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #739 on: Monday, December 5, 2022, 15:27:10 »

hahah!! You might have to wait until January for that to happen Smiley

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #740 on: Monday, December 5, 2022, 15:34:12 »

Fuck the socks, I just want to be blown. By a woman if you don’t mind. Just saying.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #741 on: Tuesday, December 6, 2022, 11:59:21 »

What's happened to Devine? is he injured or out of favour

I've no idea how good, bad or indifferent he is tbh
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #742 on: Tuesday, December 6, 2022, 12:02:59 »

Has only featured in match day squads twice so far, played 83 mins vs Plymuff in the Pizza Cup and looked pretty good and made the bench at Stockport in the FA cup but never came off the seat.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
molepar

Ignore
« Reply #743 on: Tuesday, December 6, 2022, 20:57:58 »

The one time I saw him play for us was a friendly against Woking when he looked extremely poor. Loads of misplaced passes. Admittedly was pre season.
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #744 on: Tuesday, December 6, 2022, 21:25:18 »

Went off injured today I believe

Things get better but they never get good
molepar

Ignore
« Reply #745 on: Tuesday, December 6, 2022, 22:02:45 »

Went off injured today I believe
Him and Harries not looking like they will be getting new contracts in the summer.
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #746 on: Wednesday, December 7, 2022, 07:24:07 »

Devine has two years
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #747 on: Wednesday, December 7, 2022, 10:10:14 »

Devine has two years
And in the Plymouth game looked pretty decent TBH, but then its the Swindon way to write off a player with 83 first team minutes, 1 pre season game and a development game under his belt.

I still hope that Adeloye is better than hes shown us, Harries as well, yes I have been very critical of both but am still rticent to write them both off but we do look a better side when neither are playing TBH. But to write of Devine after not playing 90 mins in the first team is very very harsh. He has 19 appearances already at the age of just 20 for St Johnstone, Walsall and Swindon and a long injury history usually in the hamstring at would seem having both previous loans terminated early due to injury.

Harries has played a total of 430 mins (5 starts with 1 red card and one yellow) and Adeloye played 265 mins (2 starts).

Rovers fans made us aware of Harries ability and lack of defensive ability prior to signing for us and apparently he was Garners last signing before he left.

Adeloye, who is 26, managed to score 11 goals for Ayr at a rate of near one every 3 games and a career record of 1 goal in every 5 games during his 150 game career at various levels in England and Scotland.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #748 on: Wednesday, December 7, 2022, 10:16:23 »

SWINDON Town head coach Scott Lindsey has revealed the club has already begun discussions over new contracts for some of its players who see deals run out in the summer of 2023.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #749 on: Wednesday, December 7, 2022, 10:23:47 »

So those that are known to be OOC at the end of the season from the list are:

6. Mathieu Baudry - 2023 - 34 - DC
26. Cian Harries - 2023 - 25 - DLC
5. Louis Reed - 2023 - 25 - MC
7. Ben Gladwin 2023 - 30 - MC
8. Jonny Williams - 2023 - 28 - MLC
14. Oscar Massey - 2023 - 18 - ST
19. Rushian Hepburn-Murphy - 2023 - 23 - ST

31. Harrison Minturn - 2023 - 18 - DC - On loan at Chippenham Town until the end of January
29. Harry Parsons - 2023 - 19 - ST - On loan at Chippenham Town until end of December
30. Mo Dabre - 2023 - 19 - MRL - On loan at Worthing until beginning of January
32. George Cowmeadow - 2023 - 18 - AML/ST - On loan at Kidlington until end of January
-----------
So I suspect Williams and Gladwin, maybe RHM but surely needs to prove fitness. Maybe all the youngsters. Keep forgetting Dabre is only 19.
« Last Edit: Wednesday, December 7, 2022, 10:27:37 by Batch » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 ... 201   Go Up
Print
Jump to: