Pages: 1 ... 3407 3408 3409 [3410]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: STFC Transfer Rumours  (Read 7393322 times)
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #51135 on: Friday, February 3, 2023, 14:03:01 »

I didn't. I had to google it!

Mind you, I doubt i can pinpoint any Scottish town besides Glasgow and Edinburgh.

I might get inverness there or there abouts.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, Iím A Scientist.

« Reply #51136 on: Friday, February 3, 2023, 14:04:06 »

I didn't. I had to google it!

Mind you, I doubt i can pinpoint any Scottish town besides Glasgow and Edinburgh.
I drove through there on the way from Edinburgh to Ayr once, it was shut.

I have been to every major Town and City in Scotland at some point, excluding anything further north than Inverness.

As you know I spent about 4 months in Scotland while the mother in law had cancer and every summer I go up there as my best mate lives in Perth so Scotland being small we had a lot of spare time so went and drove everywhere Smiley

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
oxonrobin

Ignore
« Reply #51137 on: Friday, February 3, 2023, 19:34:38 »

I thought I would have a read what Aberdeen fans thought about Aberdeen Angus transfer.

https://afc-chat.co.uk/forums/index.php?/topic/46491-angus-macdonald/

Talk about having a Narcissistic personality disorder, you are fucking Aberdeen not Mancity or even Celtic or Rangers.

I get it tbh. Even if you assume the pinnacle season for a non-Celtic/Rangers side is third in the SPL, Angus Mac is not the sort of mouthwatering signing to get you there.

Depends on how they play, if they just need him to defend crosses and mark a zone then he should be fine.
Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #51138 on: Friday, February 3, 2023, 20:22:34 »

I get it tbh. Even if you assume the pinnacle season for a non-Celtic/Rangers side is third in the SPL, Angus Mac is not the sort of mouthwatering signing to get you there.

Depends on how they play, if they just need him to defend crosses and mark a zone then he should be fine.

Youíre assuming heís going to be in the line up every match day? The acquisition may be as a back up impact sub to defend a lead.
Pages: 1 ... 3407 3408 3409 [3410]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: