Pages: 1 ... 3974 3975 3976 [3977]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: STFC Transfer Rumours  (Read 8960237 times)
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #59640 on: Today at 14:56:08 »

Why was that?
Disagreements between them is all I will say.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
UTR

Ignore
« Reply #59641 on: Today at 17:54:04 »

Not overly fussed at FBT leaving whilst also not expecting us to replace him with anyone near to that experience.

One of the mistakes we made last summer was keeping faith with too many players from the prior season so I guess in a sense that won’t be happening this summer (whether that is through strategy or budget though is another question) but I can’t get much excitement from a squad overhaul when we are in the state we are.

Dont think there’s anyone I’m desperate to keep but would be disappointed if Ofoborh, Glatzel and McGurk aren’t about next year as there’s clear potential there.

In a functioning squad then one of Pharrell Johnson or Clayton would be worth keeping around as a left footed defensive option and would do much better next to an experienced CB e.g when we had MacDonald. UGM probably the only other defensive option worth sticking with.

Midfield has way too many like for like. McEachran, Devoy, Cain, Aguiar, you’d probably keep 1 of, Khan next to Ofoborh where he doesn’t have all the defensive responsibility on him would be an interesting watch but I’d cut my losses with him now.
Pages: 1 ... 3974 3975 3976 [3977]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: