Pages: 1 ... 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 ... 37   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Scott Lindsey- New Manager thread  (Read 67771 times)
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #345 on: Thursday, July 7, 2022, 15:26:02 »

Fuck sake, can we set up a misery/conspiracy thread or something, on the ever more rare occasions I log on it seems to be the same thing repeated in every sodding thread!
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #346 on: Thursday, July 7, 2022, 15:26:59 »

Usual pre season bollocks.
MangoRed

Ignore
« Reply #347 on: Thursday, July 7, 2022, 15:27:29 »

Yeah, that will be it..  Yet, you seem very protective if anyone questions the trust..  tbf though, that is very trust like..

Some people on here get so touchy if something negative is said about the trust. It’s odd. We are the supporters for fuck sake, we pay them and they are supposed to represent us, if we feel they ain’t doing that, we are more than in our rights to say.
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #348 on: Thursday, July 7, 2022, 15:29:03 »

Some people on here get so touchy if something negative is said about the trust. It’s odd. We are the supporters for fuck sake, we pay them and they are supposed to represent us, if we feel they ain’t doing that, we are more than in our rights to say.

Whilst I agree with the point of holding them to account, it's a bit frustrating when you have people who are just blindly making shit up.
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #349 on: Thursday, July 7, 2022, 15:31:49 »

Whilst I agree with the point of holding them to account, it's a bit frustrating when you have people who are just blindly making shit up.

In your opinion

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #350 on: Thursday, July 7, 2022, 15:33:09 »

In your opinion

You stating something that you (or someone you know) made up and posting in here as fact is not an opinion.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #351 on: Thursday, July 7, 2022, 15:39:52 »

You stating something that you (or someone you know) made up and posting in here as fact is not an opinion.

So what specifically are you saying is opinion?

If that in response to Bernie's post re: LSP or something else?
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #352 on: Thursday, July 7, 2022, 15:40:06 »

I refer you to the quote below in my signature.  You are doing more stating of facts on here than me.

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #353 on: Thursday, July 7, 2022, 15:41:35 »

I'm surprised Boris didn't try that line, he loves a good classical quote as well.
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #354 on: Thursday, July 7, 2022, 15:43:38 »

You are right, you shouldn't..
Didn't even have the grace to apologise for the rubbish you posted. Yikes.

Sent from my CLT-L09

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #355 on: Thursday, July 7, 2022, 15:44:25 »

Sent from my CLT-L09

Dude, nobody cares about your phone
JanAirplaneMan

« Reply #356 on: Thursday, July 7, 2022, 15:44:56 »

In your opinion
Its not true.. but that doesn't matter unfortunately for some. Constructive criticism is always welcome when its worthy of discussion or based on fact, but untrue or made up statements just for effect is not on.
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #357 on: Thursday, July 7, 2022, 15:45:09 »

So what specifically are you saying is opinion?

If that in response to Bernie's post re: LSP or something else?

"The trust have their say on what platforms the club should be aligning itself with, whether that is heeded by the club is another thing."

This is an untrue statement put on here as a fact. Berniman can pretend it's "just his opinion" but I can tell you for a fact it isn't true.

But whatever - if people want to post bullshit and hide behind the quotes of a long dead Roman Emperor then carry on. Suppose it's appropriate given the amount of misinformation being posted on here lately!
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #358 on: Thursday, July 7, 2022, 15:45:48 »

Dude, nobody cares about your phone
Weird, it only ever shows that if I edit a post and then I usually delete it. I'll have to have a look through the settings on Tapatalk.

Sent from my CLT-L09

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #359 on: Thursday, July 7, 2022, 15:47:45 »

@tails, thanks for clarifying

@Benzel - I see what you did there Smiley
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 ... 37   Go Up
Print
Jump to: