Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Kaine Kesler Hayden  (Read 8589 times)
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #90 on: Monday, January 10, 2022, 13:17:33 »

According to Garner Villa haven’t recalled him with a view to loaning him out again. It’s to see if he can get in Villa’s squad. He said there is a possibility he could return to STFC later this month - like Doyle.

‘Asked if Kesler-Hayden could come back before the end of the window should he require a little more development, Garner said: “I think that’s a possibility.

“The conversations that we’ve had are that they’ve taken Kaine back to see where he’s at, it’s not a case of taking him back and loaning him elsewhere.

“If Kaine can do that and play in the Premier League for Aston Villa then fantastic.

“There are two reasons we bring loan players in – one being to help us as a team. And secondly, to help them develop and go on to play at their parent club.

“If he can do that at Aston Villa, brilliant. If they don’t think he’s quite ready, then we’d obviously welcome him back with open arms.”
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #91 on: Monday, January 10, 2022, 13:24:39 »

According to Garner Villa haven’t recalled him with a view to loaning him out again. It’s to see if he can get in Villa’s squad. He said there is a possibility he could return to STFC later this month - like Doyle.

‘Asked if Kesler-Hayden could come back before the end of the window should he require a little more development, Garner said: “I think that’s a possibility.

“The conversations that we’ve had are that they’ve taken Kaine back to see where he’s at, it’s not a case of taking him back and loaning him elsewhere.

“If Kaine can do that and play in the Premier League for Aston Villa then fantastic.

“There are two reasons we bring loan players in – one being to help us as a team. And secondly, to help them develop and go on to play at their parent club.

“If he can do that at Aston Villa, brilliant. If they don’t think he’s quite ready, then we’d obviously welcome him back with open arms.”

All sounds rather Yatesque
WEBBERhyde

Ignore
« Reply #92 on: Monday, January 10, 2022, 14:01:01 »

When i heard the news first, i did have a feeling of that Yates situation and wouldn't be totally surprised if he came back here after being looked at for whatever reason. Difference this time being that his stock is obviously much higher than yates from Rotherham at the time, so felt the most likely outcome would be him going back out to a club at a higher level. I don't think he's ready for the prem just yet. Interesting that Garner doesnt think he'll be going back out to a different club.

As much as elements of his game (such as crossing, general composure in final 3rd, closing down) would frustrate, the positives well outweighed the negatives. You'd do well to find another player at league two with his athleticism and natural ability with the ball at his feet, with the benefit of him only likely to improve on his weaknesses. As much as i love rob hunt, he's not going to give that level of threat as a RWB, so it'll be interesting to see what we do without KKH.

Would be great if he does end up back here in a couple of week's time.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: