Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Kaine Kesler Hayden  (Read 8766 times)
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: Sunday, January 9, 2022, 09:23:58 »

Disappointed to lose him, but he's not ready for the Prem. Maybe a L1 loan, wouldn't be totally surprised if he goes to a club with a manager that Gerrard knows (Critchley still at Blackpool?). Great game the other day, but that's not really representative of his general performances.

Such is the risk of relying on loans I guess.
hefty toe

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: Sunday, January 9, 2022, 09:25:31 »

Really think that is pretty idiotic on Villa's part. He's not ready for the Prem or Championship and is getting regular football at Swindon which he might not get elsewhere.
STFC_Manc

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: Sunday, January 9, 2022, 09:27:12 »

agreed it isn't great but his end product hasn't been good enough, he gets in the right place but doesn't deliver quality enough. It's a big lose for a league 2 team but can't see his level is much above it at the moment until he improves his end product.
Dr Pierre Chang
ITK Curran lover

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: Sunday, January 9, 2022, 09:28:10 »

I heard about this from a mate at the club after the match Wink

Massive shame that, really hoped we’d have him for the season. All the best to the lad, a brilliant talent.
Hunk

« Reply #49 on: Sunday, January 9, 2022, 09:29:18 »

That’s a shame for both us and him. Sadly I think Villa have got this wrong if the intention is to loan him to a Champ or League 1 club. He was progressing here quite nicely. Ah well, good luck to the young man
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: Sunday, January 9, 2022, 09:29:31 »

Might be a blessing in disguise. Get Hunt back at RB - he’s in great form atm - Giant Haystacks in as CB.

I’d be happy with that. Maybe it’ll hurry along Barry.
molepar

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: Sunday, January 9, 2022, 09:30:00 »

Disappointed but wish him well.

As has been suggested maybe it is just a case of Villa wanting to look at him?

If that is the case maybe we can get him back later in Jan.

He didn’t always have the end product but did offer a lot. I’m sure he would be more than okay at league one or championship level but not sure he would play week in week out at the latter.

In any case I will watch his career with interest and I expect him to mature into a good premier league player in due course.
Quagmire

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: Sunday, January 9, 2022, 09:31:35 »

I said it on here a few weeks ago, superb at the start, but he hasn’t been as good since. Granted he was good on Friday, but we have Hunt who can come in to his favoured position now.
Shrivvy Road

« Reply #53 on: Sunday, January 9, 2022, 09:33:27 »

Good luck to the lad, They are extremely short at RB so i wouldnt be suprised to see him go into their squad. I have no doubt he will have a top career and despite some dodgy performances i have a feeling he is one of those players that need to be paying at a better level to play to their best level
Stef Troll

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: Sunday, January 9, 2022, 09:36:12 »

Good luck to him. I think he will look even better playing with better quality players. Definitely not ready for the premier league yet but could do a job at a lower end championship side or any league 1 team.
adje

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: Sunday, January 9, 2022, 09:36:28 »

Good for him,truthfully. However,too inconsistent for me to worry too much about it

quot;Molten memories splashing down
 upon the rooves of Swindon Town"
Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: Sunday, January 9, 2022, 09:36:34 »

Really think that is pretty idiotic on Villa's part. He's not ready for the Prem or Championship and is getting regular football at Swindon which he might not get elsewhere.

Oh I think you’re being a bit harsh. Premier league? No, championship? Yes. He will flourish in the relight team environment. Besides he only has from Feb to May to see how he does get on if indeed they do send him to another club. They may just have him train with their premier league squad to see how he does and put him into selected development u23 games. Many possibilities. Yes he did do a number Jesus but it is consistency that AV will be looking for. Playing alongside and at L2 cloggers in comparison he’s not going to improve much more, he needs to be with an up against much, much better players and teams. Good luck to the boy, been a privilege to have watched him develop  here.
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: Sunday, January 9, 2022, 09:40:50 »

A class act for a young lad, genuine, committed, level headed and who knows what he can achieve in the game with the right coaching and it's no coincidence that he had his best game against quality opposition proving he's good enough even though he has lots to learn.

Good luck KKH and thanks for your contribution to STFC

So, give no fucks
JoeMezz

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: Sunday, January 9, 2022, 09:45:11 »

Disappointed to lose him, but he's not ready for the Prem. Maybe a L1 loan, wouldn't be totally surprised if he goes to a club with a manager that Gerrard knows (Critchley still at Blackpool?). Great game the other day, but that's not really representative of his general performances.

Such is the risk of relying on loans I guess.

Completely agree. That match on Friday was by far his best performance for us and certainly not reflective of his overall contribution. Still, he had some really good performances and always gave his all! Good luck to him, a star in the making
London Pride

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: Sunday, January 9, 2022, 09:48:29 »

I don’t contribute to forum very often but when I do it’s because I have something of real importance that I know will be of real interest to you all.
Sad day as he was possibly our best attacking option down that right side.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7   Go Up
Print
Jump to: