Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Kaine Kesler Hayden  (Read 8756 times)
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Saturday, January 8, 2022, 17:19:46 »

So has info of him being called back by Villa?Huh?

So, give no fucks
Frigby Daser

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Saturday, January 8, 2022, 17:24:18 »

Would be madness to recall him. Yes, he was great last night, but he also has significant weaknesses that need ironing out and last night was his high point with us to date. He irons those out by playing regularly, not in the u23s. And it’s pretty poor form (and don’t believe it would happen) to loan him for a season, only to say “he’s doing well, so he’s off to Rotherham for the 2nd half of the season”). Especially given Garner’s links with their loan manager.
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Saturday, January 8, 2022, 17:25:07 »

Where does it say Rotherham

So, give no fucks
Frigby Daser

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Saturday, January 8, 2022, 17:25:51 »

It doesn’t. Just an example. Any higher division club. He fits in here. Moving him is a risk.
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Saturday, January 8, 2022, 17:27:20 »

Cheers, I thought there had been something factual posted.

So, give no fucks
Pericardinho

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Saturday, January 8, 2022, 17:50:10 »

Think some people are getting a little carried away after last night.

KKH is an extremely talented player who will no doubt go on to have a career in at very least the championship.

However, I prefer to judge players based on how good they are right now and what they bring to the side. After watching the first 2 games of the season, I was convinced KKH would tear this league apart and to be honest, up until now, I've been slightly disappointed by his output when you consider the quality he has.

1 goal and 1 assist this season in 21 games played. Compare that to Wilson at FGR who plays the same position. 9 assists and 2 goals.

Perhaps a slightly unfair comparison considering FGR are sitting pretty at the top, but the eye test backs up his lack of statistics. Very rash in front of goal and in the final third. All of his good work seems to be in the first two thirds of the pitch. It will come in time, no doubt. Maybe even the second half of this season if he stays. He's also had more than his fair share of defensive errors but that's to be expected at his age.

Some decent performances this season (Sutton away, FGR away etc) came when KKH was on international duty. He's not irreplaceable by any stretch. If he was to go, we'd miss his pace and dynamism but I'd trust us to bring in somebody else who can have an impact. Or Hunt back to his natural position.
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: Saturday, January 8, 2022, 19:25:57 »

He was also appalling vs Stevenage and not great vs Northampton. Back to his best for Man City though.
cheltred69

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Saturday, January 8, 2022, 19:50:15 »

As some others have said, I can’t see it’s in Villa’s best interests to send him elsewhere. Assuming he’s enjoying his time here and Villa think he’s being developed appropriately. If he’s sent to a higher level club he may not be first choice every week, may not settle with the club culture, may not receive good coaching playing the style that Villa would want etc. it would appear to me that risks of making such a change would outweigh any benefits that might come from exposure to a higher league.
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: Saturday, January 8, 2022, 19:51:42 »

Nobody has yet confirmed where the rumour started

So, give no fucks
Oaksey Moonraker

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: Saturday, January 8, 2022, 20:15:38 »

Villa could easily do what Rotherham did with Jerry Yates a couple of years ago.  Call him back for Gerrard to have a look at him in training for a couple of weeks with the 1st team and then send him back to us.

You'd like to think Villa's loan set up means they don't do that and know how he is doing but given the profile of Friday's game they could have a closer look.

In a similar way, we called back Harry Parsons from Chippenham which gives an extra player available  it's likely he is back there again before the end of the season.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: Saturday, January 8, 2022, 20:39:38 »

drops the rumour, buggers off.

I call shenanigans
aroundthefur

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: Sunday, January 9, 2022, 09:20:15 »

Confirmed by OS.
jimbob

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: Sunday, January 9, 2022, 09:20:38 »

Recalled 🙄
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: Sunday, January 9, 2022, 09:22:47 »

Bummer

https://www.swindontownfc.co.uk/news/2022/january/kaine-kesler-hayden-recalled-by-aston-villa/
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: Sunday, January 9, 2022, 09:23:52 »

Good luck to him
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7   Go Up
Print
Jump to: