Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Kaine Kesler Hayden  (Read 8809 times)
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: Sunday, January 9, 2022, 09:53:10 »

Yeah, week old news.
Let him stay for City.
dalumpimunki

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: Sunday, January 9, 2022, 09:54:50 »

Completely agree. That match on Friday was by far his best performance for us and certainly not reflective of his overall contribution. Still, he had some really good performances and always gave his all! Good luck to him, a star in the making

Friday's performance might be reflective of him spending most of his time defending, which he seems quite good at when it's his main focus, rather than being asked to be a lower league TAA, which he's perhaps not up to.

..never go back.
hefty toe

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: Sunday, January 9, 2022, 10:07:18 »

Oh I think you’re being a bit harsh. Premier league? No, championship? Yes. He will flourish in the relight team environment. Besides he only has from Feb to May to see how he does get on if indeed they do send him to another club. They may just have him train with their premier league squad to see how he does and put him into selected development u23 games. Many possibilities. Yes he did do a number Jesus but it is consistency that AV will be looking for. Playing alongside and at L2 cloggers in comparison he’s not going to improve much more, he needs to be with an up against much, much better players and teams. Good luck to the boy, been a privilege to have watched him develop  here.

Possibly. I think young players develop much quicker by playing regular football week in week out in. U-23s is a poor substitute. Not convinced that he'll start every week in the Championship. Villa might be able to find a L1 club who play good football but obviously no guarantees of that. Perhaps Villa simply have squad problems with Covid and need bodies. Good luck to him. Not as disappointed at his departure as some of our previous loan players. Hunt has played pretty well at RWB for us. I think Swindon will have a strong reputation again as a good place to send skilful players out on loan.
RedRag

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: Sunday, January 9, 2022, 10:21:18 »

Despite our creative midfield and KKH's offensive abilities, I felt there was something left behind in how that gelled.  For example, I would have loved to have seen more passes to KKH on the inside of retreating full backs.  Having said that, he generally rather hurried his big opportunities.

By comparison, Hunt has driven me mad at times the way he eventually keeps on turning back whenever in space and dampening any offensive momentum.  That aside, he doesn't waste much and I doubt there is a better defensive full back in League 2.  That is perhaps one STFC priority for the second half of the season.

So no massive loss to us, hopefully.  And an opportunity for a whole hearted and extremely talented young player to develop at a higher level at which he is undoubtedly capable of thriving.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: Sunday, January 9, 2022, 10:22:07 »

sorry Mr pride

obviously we didn't want to believe the post, and so anyone not 'known' perhaps gets unfair scrutiny

don't be put off posting any other news
RedRag

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: Sunday, January 9, 2022, 10:22:41 »

I don’t contribute to forum very often but when I do it’s because I have something of real importance that I know will be of real interest to you all.
Sad day as he was possibly our best attacking option down that right side.
You've certainly been vindicated on this occasion.  Albeit unfortunately.
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: Sunday, January 9, 2022, 10:23:42 »

I don’t contribute to forum very often but when I do it’s because I have something of real importance that I know will be of real interest to you all.
Sad day as he was possibly our best attacking option down that right side.

Would you say you are an ITK supporter? 
Wobbly Bob

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: Sunday, January 9, 2022, 10:29:20 »

Bringing O'Brien in makes sense now.

All the best to KKH.

Season long loans aren't really what they say on the tin are they.

Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?
Crap!
Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: Sunday, January 9, 2022, 10:43:32 »

Possibly. I think young players develop much quicker by playing regular football week in week out in. U-23s is a poor substitute. Not convinced that he'll start every week in the Championship. Villa might be able to find a L1 club who play good football but obviously no guarantees of that. Perhaps Villa simply have squad problems with Covid and need bodies. Good luck to him. Not as disappointed at his departure as some of our previous loan players. Hunt has played pretty well at RWB for us. I think Swindon will have a strong reputation again as a good place to send skilful players out on loan.

Even at u23 level, the premier league is not a bad door to walk through to get into a regular PL first team. Though I do agree with you about regular football. Still I don’t think in the bigger picture we have done ourselves no harm with putting us back amongst the fray in attracting up and coming players from further up the food chain to further our own ambitions whilst we build our club up from the bottom again.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #69 on: Sunday, January 9, 2022, 10:45:19 »

Thats for letting us have the chance to watch you in a Swindon shirt, there is no doubt you will become a good player in time, you showed glimpses of a raw attacking talent but work a bit more on the defensive side when you go out on loan to a higher division club.

Quit the silly dives in the box looking for a penalty and stay on your feet son, you have the ability to do that, don't try and con refs as they don't ever fall for it.

Improve your shooting as you get into some great positions with your pace.

You played probably 4 or 5 good games for us culminating in your best game being on Friday, you were caught out defensively a few times by not great players but held your own against Man City for sure, theres huge room for improvement in quality, defending and consistancy but at times you were head and shoulders above the rest of the players on the pitch.

Thanks for the 5 months you gave us and good luck with the rest of your hopefully long and successful career.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Posh Red
Posh by name, Posh by nature

Ignore
« Reply #70 on: Sunday, January 9, 2022, 10:51:24 »

Was outstanding on the first day of the season at Scunthorpe away.

Has shown glimpses of that form at times through the season, culminating in another really good performance on Friday.

Has been a very good loan for us, and wish him all the best for the future
Frigby Daser

Ignore
« Reply #71 on: Sunday, January 9, 2022, 10:53:59 »

Hunt isn’t a straight swap - we are going to need either a forward thinking left or right wing back, and left Hunt (or Iandolo) play on the other side.
adje

Ignore
« Reply #72 on: Sunday, January 9, 2022, 10:55:27 »

Thats for letting us have the chance to watch you in a Swindon shirt, there is no doubt you will become a good player in time, you showed glimpses of a raw attacking talent but work a bit more on the defensive side when you go out on loan to a higher division club.

Quit the silly dives in the box looking for a penalty and stay on your feet son, you have the ability to do that, don't try and con refs as they don't ever fall for it.

Improve your shooting as you get into some great positions with your pace.

You played probably 4 or 5 good games for us culminating in your best game being on Friday, you were caught out defensively a few times by not great players but held your own against Man City for sure, theres huge room for improvement in quality, defending and consistancy but at times you were head and shoulders above the rest of the players on the pitch.

Thanks for the 5 months you gave us and good luck with the rest of your hopefully long and successful career.
A spot on assessment in my view PV

quot;Molten memories splashing down
 upon the rooves of Swindon Town"
Gnasher

Prefers animals to people (in a non sexual way)

Ignore
« Reply #73 on: Sunday, January 9, 2022, 10:56:21 »

Sad to see him leave, but not surprised. The City game proved he just wasn't suited to this level, after 2 fairly poor months with us in the league. He needs to be tested against footballers week in week out, not the cloggers in this league.

All the best for the future KKH. If your next loan move doesn't work out, and we get out of this shit league, then maybe well see you again next season.

Cats are better than dogs FACT
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #74 on: Sunday, January 9, 2022, 10:57:44 »

A spot on assessment in my view PV
A bit of tweaking in his style and more game time getting him better in quality and there is no doubt he will be talked about in the same breath as Milner, Carrick and Given etc.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Up
Print
Jump to: