Pages: 1 ... 26 27 28 [29] 30 31   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Walsall v Swindon - FA Cup round 2 thread  (Read 38163 times)
Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #420 on: Sunday, December 5, 2021, 13:53:21 »

Cheers, I was browsing one of the Wallsall matchday blogs on YouTube and they mention it was a stonewall penalty.

Right in front of us in the side stand. No. The player was looking for one and although there was no ball contact their player went down clearly looking for one shielding he ball without really playing it which the ref IMHO didn’t think twice about. Seen them given and giving Taylor TBOTD it would look like one from his side of the pitch.
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #421 on: Sunday, December 5, 2021, 14:02:06 »

It amazes me how managers see penalties and off sides from the halfway line!

So, give no fucks
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #422 on: Sunday, December 5, 2021, 14:52:54 »

Chuffed for KKH, I think Villa fans need to calm down a bit though, I've seen one saying he can be their Trent Alexander-Arnold! If that's the case he's got a lot of work to do on his delivery still.

Sent from my CLT-L09

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
Legends-Lounge

Ignore
« Reply #423 on: Sunday, December 5, 2021, 15:08:05 »

Chuffed for KKH, I think Villa fans need to calm down a bit though, I've seen one saying he can be their Trent Alexander-Arnold! If that's the case he's got a lot of work to do on his delivery still.

Sent from my CLT-L09

Those Villa Fans, have they seen him play like we have? Do they actually go to Villa and see how they play? I reason that Man Utd have what, 10 million fans in the U.K., they all claim to be regular attendees at old Trafford don’t they.
Crozzer

Ignore
« Reply #424 on: Sunday, December 5, 2021, 15:20:48 »

Disappointed that some idiots made a nuisance of themselves, yesterday.  I used to live in the West Midlands and on visits to Walsall found the home fans to be a friendly, knowledgeable bunch.  Also, Matt Taylor deserves our respect, always gave his all in a Swindon shirt.  So, for those who let of flares in the ground and most stupidly in a pub, you are letting the club down.  Swindon Town are in a delicate position with the F.A., you are hurting the club by making matters worse, let alone risking injury to yourselves and to others.
Hunk

« Reply #425 on: Sunday, December 5, 2021, 15:33:39 »

Disappointed that some idiots made a nuisance of themselves, yesterday.  I used to live in the West Midlands and on visits to Walsall found the home fans to be a friendly, knowledgeable bunch.  Also, Matt Taylor deserves our respect, always gave his all in a Swindon shirt.  So, for those who let of flares in the ground and most stupidly in a pub, you are letting the club down.  Swindon Town are in a delicate position with the F.A., you are hurting the club by making matters worse, let alone risking injury to yourselves and to others.

If we don’t already have a reputation then we soon will. Such a shame as the general away following is immense for a L2 club
STFC no2 fan

« Reply #426 on: Sunday, December 5, 2021, 15:39:38 »

On the Facebook page their talking about some idiot letting off a smoke bomb in the Railway pub bar.....who are these new idiots following our club at away games.

Probably the same idiots who made sure the away bar at Newport was closed for halftime which was annoying for those of us in desperate need of hydration. Hoping none of the pyro mob make it to Barrow
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #427 on: Sunday, December 5, 2021, 15:42:54 »

I think someone said a smoke bomb was let off on the train from Swindon to Newport so more than likely the same little gang

So, give no fucks
Legends-Lounge

Ignore
« Reply #428 on: Sunday, December 5, 2021, 16:07:33 »

I think someone said a smoke bomb was let off on the train from Swindon to Newport so more than likely the same little gang

Time these cuts were outed to the authorities.
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #429 on: Sunday, December 5, 2021, 16:09:16 »

Agreed and can't be hard to trace

So, give no fucks
Badger

Ignore
« Reply #430 on: Sunday, December 5, 2021, 22:13:24 »

Could someone start the Orient thread please - I have ticket and i'm all excited.

And Mr Venkman, in your club info bit, please don't forget that Orient were the team that condemned the yellow filth to life in the Nationwide Conference
Legends-Lounge

Ignore
« Reply #431 on: Sunday, December 5, 2021, 22:17:12 »

Time these cuts were outed to the authorities.

There is an N missing, can you spot it?
Badger

Ignore
« Reply #432 on: Sunday, December 5, 2021, 22:29:54 »

I think I found it - Time these cuts werent outed to the authorities.
Crispy
Pink Jumper For Goalpost

Ignore
« Reply #433 on: Monday, December 6, 2021, 10:31:40 »

I was in the pub and the ground and didn't see anyone let a flare off?

They've got muslamic rayguns, muslamic rayguns..
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #434 on: Monday, December 6, 2021, 10:39:06 »

I see the nawty boys of Fleetwood had a bit of a prickfest at Accrington as well!
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 28 [29] 30 31   Go Up
Print
Jump to: