Pages: 1 ... 27 28 29 [30] 31   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Walsall v Swindon - FA Cup round 2 thread  (Read 38167 times)
MangoRed

Ignore
« Reply #435 on: Monday, December 6, 2021, 11:27:43 »

I think someone said a smoke bomb was let off on the train from Swindon to Newport so more than likely the same little gang

Was on a train full of town fans for this, did this even happen? Not been spoken about and defo didn't happen on train we was on.

Pyro's aren't exactly new to us, or any decent away following either, was loads in the most recent tittle winning season. Even remember seeing them be let off in town end years gone by. Is what it is, I think it looks great haha.
Crispy
Pink Jumper For Goalpost

Ignore
« Reply #436 on: Monday, December 6, 2021, 11:41:03 »

Was on a train full of town fans for this, did this even happen? Not been spoken about and defo didn't happen on train we was on.

Pyro's aren't exactly new to us, or any decent away following either, was loads in the most recent tittle winning season. Even remember seeing them be let off in town end years gone by. Is what it is, I think it looks great haha.

I was on the 9:40 too and heard absolutely nothing about it. The train did stop due to a few knob's having a cigarette, which was made perfectly clear over the tanoy, but absolutely nothing was said about Smoke Bomb's being let off on the train.

They've got muslamic rayguns, muslamic rayguns..
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #437 on: Monday, December 6, 2021, 11:45:10 »

It stated somewhere stated within the Newport matchday comments although I've heard nothing since.

So, give no fucks
MangoRed

Ignore
« Reply #438 on: Monday, December 6, 2021, 11:47:20 »

I was on the 9:40 too and heard absolutely nothing about it. The train did stop due to a few knob's having a cigarette, which was made perfectly clear over the tanoy, but absolutely nothing was said about Smoke Bomb's being let off on the train.

Fairly sure it didn't happen.

And for what is worth, people were waving smokies around outside pub in Newport town centre and police didn't mind at all, just watched.
The Million Pound Man

Ignore
« Reply #439 on: Monday, December 6, 2021, 11:58:53 »

jheez the way some of you old gits are going on anyone would of thought theres been a mass riot on the pitch at every game.

its a little pyro, next youll be suggesting we sit down and clap when we score.

hoardings/ seats at Stevenage wasnt on at all, agreed. but a smoke bomb really isnt that big of a deal. when European clubs do it with proper flares that will actually set things on fire everyone gets really excited about it....
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #440 on: Monday, December 6, 2021, 12:02:02 »

There were reports of a smoke bomb being let off inside a pub causing one person to have breathing difficulties and the landlord having to close the pub. If that's true surely you don't think that's acceptable?

So, give no fucks
The Million Pound Man

Ignore
« Reply #441 on: Monday, December 6, 2021, 12:04:18 »

There were reports of a smoke bomb being let off inside a pub causing one person to have breathing difficulties and the landlord having to close the pub. If that's true surely you don't think that's acceptable?

sorry yes. indoors not on at all. open air im talking about.
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #442 on: Monday, December 6, 2021, 12:05:23 »

👍

So, give no fucks
Mr Stevens

Ignore
« Reply #443 on: Monday, December 6, 2021, 12:30:32 »

jheez the way some of you old gits are going on anyone would of thought theres been a mass riot on the pitch at every game.

I'm very much at the old git end of the support and don't like having to stand up for 90 minutes. Used to be okay with it in the old days but am happy to sit down and clip when we score. May even stand up for a few seconds.

That being said, we were "stood" in front of five knobs who were throwing themselves about when we scored. One gentleman got really upset and said so, to be threatened by them. I'm sorry to sound like my father but all they seemed to be capable of shouting out was "peado c**t" to various people. We moved closer to the right hand end of the stand and watch the game, seated.

Current state of society, I suppose but I don't like it. I too hope that the distance to Barrow will put them off but, saying that, our last game at Carlisle was marred slightly by the chanting of support for Tommy Robinson and dislike of Sinn Fein

Take your chips and fuck off home.
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #444 on: Monday, December 6, 2021, 12:32:21 »

hoardings/ seats at Stevenage wasnt on at all, agreed. but a smoke bomb really isnt that big of a deal. when European clubs do it with proper flares that will actually set things on fire everyone gets really excited about it....
I think the point is that there are a small section of our ‘fans’ that are acting like complete dicks every away game and it’s starting to get tiresome. Another incident on Saturday was when a group decided to take it on themselves to open the gates to the stand so they could go for a smoke outside the ground at half time. Then when the stewards tried to close the gate they charged it and just made further dicks out of themselves especially as some ended up getting locked out for the second half which was karma really! Was quite amusing hearing them bang on the doors during the second half as was entirely their own fault.
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #445 on: Monday, December 6, 2021, 12:34:23 »

Well, that was a long old day with a cracking result at the end, although we did our best the throw it away at the death.

Day started badly when the fxxxg bus left 5 minutes early in Calne and the next service was cancelled. A detour to Nam for the train Sad

Had a few in the Trocadero in Brum centre which was packed...(xmas Market and all that). Pint

Train up to Walsall, although the bar was closed...

Great result and then a right drag of a train journey back.....got in at 11pm knackered.  I think i decided that Walsall is a ground that i will drive to in the future.

We played very well until we gifted them a goal because we fannyed about...then it was all them.

I really expected them to nab an equaliser at the end...Wooly did well there a couple of times.

That Bescot station was freezing waiting for the next train to come in.  I made sure there was enough distance between me and the coin throwers. Sad

Pretty please with sugar on top, can we please get a top Premiership club away.....Please!!!

For now...Orient beckons...then Walsall at home again for me.

Clems Army!
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #446 on: Monday, December 6, 2021, 12:48:55 »

Current state of society, I suppose but I don't like it. I too hope that the distance to Barrow will put them off but, saying that, our last game at Carlisle was marred slightly by the chanting of support for Tommy Robinson and dislike of Sinn Fein

Yeah the IRA stuff at Carlisle was a bit of a surprise, albeit the instigators were obviously off their tits on something rather livelier than Stella!
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #447 on: Monday, December 6, 2021, 12:51:22 »

I used to like Tom Robinson.

2 4 6 8 and all that.
TheDukeOfBanbury

Ignore
« Reply #448 on: Monday, December 6, 2021, 13:01:05 »

It’s when the wankers light them on trains and in bars it becomes a problem.
As for throwing them on the pitch only needs one mistake and it could accidentally land on a small kid or family, that’s all I’m saying.
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #449 on: Monday, December 6, 2021, 13:28:32 »

It's tinpot.
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 29 [30] 31   Go Up
Print
Jump to: