Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 ... 15   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Next Advisory Board  (Read 38938 times)
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #90 on: Friday, November 12, 2021, 11:16:02 »

Hard nuts.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #91 on: Friday, November 12, 2021, 11:17:08 »

Hard nuts.

I was thinking more 'dough'
They look more like they're about 12 or 13.
4D

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #92 on: Friday, November 12, 2021, 11:24:36 »

I'm also surprised Bradford had coaches there considering how many fans they brought down.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #93 on: Friday, November 12, 2021, 11:25:43 »

I think it's a probably just being a prick!

You are, of course correct, however I think back to when I was that age and some of the frankly ridiculous things I did. (although I was quite boring, I wouldn't even get involved in 'chappy door run' as I felt sorry for the people that had to answer their doors!)

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #94 on: Friday, November 12, 2021, 11:26:54 »

I wonder if a large percentage of that will be paid back when MKD finally pay us for Scott Twine?
Did we- or Power - ever get the sell on from Derby for Jayden whatshisname, seeing the financial mess they’re in
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #95 on: Friday, November 12, 2021, 11:42:44 »

You are, of course correct, however I think back to when I was that age and some of the frankly ridiculous things I did. (although I was quite boring, I wouldn't even get involved in 'chappy door run' as I felt sorry for the people that had to answer their doors!)

Oh I did some right knobby things (still do very occasionally!). Wannabe nawty boys just get on my tits, its the whole posturing when you are safely behind a line of coppers or chasing a bus knowing that it ain't gonna stop, if it were us woke liberals doing it there would be screams of virtue signalling!

As for knockadoor run (as it was called in Oxfordshire as we were posh like that!) not done it for years, the modern equivalent round here seems to be Amazon as on the rare times they knock and not just dump it on the doorstep and piss off, they have normally fucked off round the back to put it in the shed before you ever get to the door!
Peter Venkman

« Reply #96 on: Friday, November 12, 2021, 11:44:09 »

Did we- or Power - ever get the sell on from Derby for Jayden whatshisname, seeing the financial mess they’re in
Yeah Power suggested at the time that the sell on wasn't as high as was reported, he suggested only about £150k, whereas Derby and Sheff utd suggested it was about £1.5m and various others report it was in excess of £3m.

There does need to be some transparancy with that as thats a huge amount to a club like ours, if thats gone into Powers pockets then he needs to be held accountable for that loss to the club.

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #97 on: Friday, November 12, 2021, 11:50:42 »

It’s in Derby’s interest to have it as high as possible. I know clubs regularly decide to to disclose transfer fees but surely they must be validated independently and appear on balance sheets. Otherwise it’s a green light for fraud, laundering . . .oh, hang on
4D

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #98 on: Friday, November 12, 2021, 11:50:46 »

Oh I did some right knobby things (still do very occasionally!). Wannabe nawty boys just get on my tits, its the whole posturing when you are safely behind a line of coppers or chasing a bus knowing that it ain't gonna stop, if it were us woke liberals doing it there would be screams of virtue signalling!

Reminds me of this scene  Smiley

horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #99 on: Friday, November 12, 2021, 12:05:34 »

There does need to be some transparancy with that as thats a huge amount to a club like ours, if thats gone into Powers pockets then he needs to be held accountable for that loss to the club.

Not disagreeing, but at the time Power was 'the Club', no doubt it was recorded as repayment on the loan account or something?
Peter Venkman

« Reply #100 on: Friday, November 12, 2021, 12:10:23 »

Not disagreeing, but at the time Power was 'the Club', no doubt it was recorded as repayment on the loan account or something?
I am sure you are right, he will have some form of creative accounting to make it appear to not have been pocketed I am sure.

Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #101 on: Friday, November 12, 2021, 14:00:34 »

Good to see only £195k left to pay back to the EFL.

Be gone for January 😉
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #102 on: Friday, November 12, 2021, 15:48:56 »

Nothing has been said about the training ground, has the club given up on this and decided there is nothing they can do and Power owns it all or are they looking at legal to see if they can own the training ground ?

I seem to remember the purchase was in stfc name at the start, and transferred to Power Geneva Co afterwards.

Is the court case now scheduled for Jan / Feb or is a date still unknown ?
Posh Red
Posh by name, Posh by nature

Ignore
« Reply #103 on: Saturday, November 13, 2021, 11:49:35 »

I thought the training ground was going to be owned by Power, and rented back to the club at minimal rent. If that’s the case shouldn’t power be paying the costs?

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #104 on: Saturday, November 13, 2021, 12:52:23 »

I doubt any sort of contract has been signed. Can’t see the club wanting any connection with Power whatsoever - let alone paying him anything.

The club would have been shafted over this if Power was still owner.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 ... 15   Go Up
Print
Jump to: