Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 15   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Next Advisory Board  (Read 38709 times)
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: Wednesday, October 27, 2021, 09:51:41 »

Maybe this their plan for a first rate Academy is ahead of a training ground.

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: Friday, November 12, 2021, 08:29:19 »

Here’s November’s meeting

https://www.swindontownfc.co.uk/siteassets/202122/2021-22-general-content/advisory-board-november-v4.pdf
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: Friday, November 12, 2021, 08:57:02 »

Thanks Aud - something to look at today during dull meetings! Smiley

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Honkytonk

Whoo Whoo!

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: Friday, November 12, 2021, 09:01:32 »

Questions raised with regard to inviting opposition mascots to games to interact with Rockin Robin and also for music to be played in the concourses to promote an atmosphere.
Rockin Robin also requested a changing area with shower.

The concept of Rockin' Robin, the entity, rather than the current incumbent of the position, requesting a shower and changing room, got me in the middle of this otherwise professional and serious bit of paperwork.  Clap

Adds to my pet theory it's a sentient suit that slowly warps the mind of its wearer until their soul becomes one with it and only a lifeless husk is left, like a spent AA battery, to be replaced so the cycle may begin anew.

Praise be the fledged one.

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: Friday, November 12, 2021, 09:05:31 »

RR Used to be a fella called Paul Wiltshire. Not sure if he’s the current incumbent..
Honkytonk

Whoo Whoo!

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: Friday, November 12, 2021, 09:13:39 »

I had to explain to my co-workers why I was laughing so hard, which led to frantic googling for pictures of Funky Fledgling as I couldn't remember what he looked like other than 'smaller' and 'more radical'

I did find this old washbag article with David Squires, that if you're one of the 2 Swindon fans who haven't seen it is worth a read, as it includes him being called a cunt by a relatively famous Liverpudlian.

https://thewashbag.com/2014/11/24/confessions-of-a-mascot-designer/
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: Friday, November 12, 2021, 09:16:43 »

Surely Rockin' Robin requires an aviary, not a shower?
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: Friday, November 12, 2021, 09:22:42 »

Surely Rockin' Robin requires an aviary, not a shower?

Mentioned towards the end of the minutes Smiley

• Rockin’ Robin has requested a changing area (possibly the old “Ball boy” room. With a shower (Or bird bath).

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
Private Fraser

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: Friday, November 12, 2021, 09:22:53 »

Birdbath?

[Edit - "SNAP!]  Smiley
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: Friday, November 12, 2021, 09:29:37 »

Some questions I have that some on here may know about.

* What is the CCJ that Swindon Borough Council don't seem to be playing ball with the club about? Would this have any impact on any potential purchase of the County Ground?

* Who are Centreplate and DPDS that we seem to have disputes with?

* A noted that the Club is starting to look at those requesting refunds (c180) and how the Club deals with that without disrespecting the far majority of supporters who have waived refunds and
credits and bought again. RA will set out the options and this will be discussed with the Trust and OSC before a plan of action is agreed. Discussions were also made as to how to recognise the
thousands of season ticket holders and sponsors who have waived refunds and bought again.

I can personally see the last point potentially causing 'rift' between the supporters who have requested a refund v the fans that have waived it. Personally I think the club need to resolve this issue as early as possible and refund the 180 fans. The longer it goes on, the worse it will be.

Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: Friday, November 12, 2021, 09:33:14 »

Centreplate are the catering company that Jed sold the rights for 10 years - I imagine the dispute relates to counting the period of the CG closure due to Covid towards the contract length. They ran the legends lounge as well as matchday catering.
Quagmire

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: Friday, November 12, 2021, 09:34:53 »

Good to see only £195k left to pay back to the EFL.
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: Friday, November 12, 2021, 09:35:35 »

Centreplate are the catering company that Jed sold the rights for 10 years - I imagine the dispute relates to counting the period of the CG closure due to Covid towards the contract length. They ran the legends lounge as well as matchday catering.

Ah ok thanks. Yes I remember that 10 year contract now!

horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: Friday, November 12, 2021, 09:36:20 »

Interesting reading, the debt dispute with DPDS is a new one and must be fairly long-standing.

RR can bugger off, why does he need a shower we could just have a whip round and get him a can of wash in a can. This made me laugh later on 'Rockin’ Robin has requested a changing area (possibly the old “Ball boy” room. With a shower (Or bird bath).'

Should we have a whip round for the '‘The Stratton Bank Community Stand sponsored by TheTownEnd.com in association with TrustSTFC’ state of it we could probably secure for what we pay to sponsor a player previously?
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: Friday, November 12, 2021, 09:38:11 »

Interesting reading, the debt dispute with DPDS is a new one and must be fairly long-standing.

RR can bugger off, why does he need a shower we could just have a whip round and get him a can of wash in a can. This made me laugh later on 'Rockin’ Robin has requested a changing area (possibly the old “Ball boy” room. With a shower (Or bird bath).'

Should we have a whip round for the '‘The Stratton Bank Community Stand sponsored by TheTownEnd.com in association with TrustSTFC’ state of it we could probably secure for what we pay to sponsor a player previously?

The Townend Stratton Bank would be a little bit funny just for confusion potential...
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 15   Go Up
Print
Jump to: