Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 15   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Next Advisory Board  (Read 38714 times)
Shrivvy Road

« on: Saturday, October 2, 2021, 08:13:27 »

I often see on here after the event people having many questions. The club have their next advisory board meeting on Tuesday so if you have any suggestions or questions you think may be worth asking maybe pop them here and the trust/supporters club can pick them up
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Saturday, October 2, 2021, 08:46:01 »

good plan.

I see that Rob Angus confirmed that power by is still a director of the FC, and the process to remove him is underway.

my Q - is that because he refused to resign, or ??

I don't think it matters too much, just interested.

thinking about it, is that even an advisory board q. probably not
FreddySTFC!

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Saturday, October 2, 2021, 08:58:57 »

I've messaged the Supporters Club regarding whether we have a sell on for Twine & if so how the deal is structured.

I have a culture, I don't stop my culture!!
Shrivvy Road

« Reply #3 on: Saturday, October 2, 2021, 10:57:11 »

I've messaged the Supporters Club regarding whether we have a sell on for Twine & if so how the deal is structured.
I know the answer to that if it helps. The 2 clubs are still trying to arrange compensation but as of last week they had not so there is a chance it will go to a tribunal. A sell on fee can be set by them
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Saturday, October 2, 2021, 11:58:29 »

I know the answer to that if it helps. The 2 clubs are still trying to arrange compensation but as of last week they had not so there is a chance it will go to a tribunal. A sell on fee can be set by them
That’s a bit of a farce really, surely that should be wrapped up before he joins and plays for them. What happens if MK can’t afford the fee?!
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Saturday, October 2, 2021, 12:01:14 »

Would a tribunal take into account his great form since joining Franchise or base it just on his time with us?

I think we all presumed Cunt Face pocketed all he could before he got the hell out of Dodge.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #6 on: Saturday, October 2, 2021, 12:01:36 »

That’s a bit of a farce really, surely that should be wrapped up before he joins and plays for them. What happens if MK can’t afford the fee?!
I have heard that the fee we demanded perviously (under Power) would have been MKDs record transfer fee anyway plus add ons.  (£250k+).

There is a chance they cannot afford the fee as they are no longer "financially flush" as they used to be.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Saturday, October 2, 2021, 12:08:29 »

I have heard that the fee we demanded perviously (under Power) would have been MKDs record transfer fee anyway plus add ons.  (£250k+).

There is a chance they cannot afford the fee as they are no longer "financially flush" as they used to be.
Exactly, will be a farce if we just become a football creditor as they signed a player they couldn’t afford. Any embargo imposed on them isn’t exactly much help to us.
Wobbly Bob

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Saturday, October 2, 2021, 12:12:00 »

Didn't we get stitched up for about £200k for Troy Archibald-Henville following tribunal.
Anywhere near that for Twine would be excellent.
Plus a sell on would be guaranteed future money in the bank for the club.

Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?
Crap!
Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Saturday, October 2, 2021, 12:13:10 »

I have heard that the fee we demanded perviously (under Power) would have been MKDs record transfer fee anyway plus add ons.  (£250k+).

That being the case and a tribunal set the financials then is it fair to suggest that they can also set the payment terms?
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Saturday, October 2, 2021, 12:16:16 »

Didn't we get stitched up for about £200k for Troy Archibald-Henville following tribunal.
Anywhere near that for Twine would be excellent.
Plus a sell on would be guaranteed future money in the bank for the club.
Unless Power has some sort of deal that still means he gets any money.
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Friday, October 8, 2021, 12:41:17 »

You would guess if a club signs a player out of contract at u23 then they know the risks of a tribunal and will have to cough up whatever fee is set at whatever terms as per any normal transfer.

Hopefully the fee is sizable as he was a first team player, and had come through the ranks, not just been here a year or 2.

I believe there is a maximum fee that can be set anyway, but add on's etc may enhance it.
Shrivvy Road

« Reply #12 on: Friday, October 8, 2021, 13:54:18 »

Unless Power has some sort of deal that still means he gets any money.
Nah the club have connfirmed Lee Power doesn't benefit anymore from the club whatsoever
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Friday, October 8, 2021, 13:56:00 »

You would guess if a club signs a player out of contract at u23 then they know the risks of a tribunal and will have to cough up whatever fee is set at whatever terms as per any normal transfer.

Hopefully the fee is sizable as he was a first team player, and had come through the ranks, not just been here a year or 2.

I believe there is a maximum fee that can be set anyway, but add on's etc may enhance it.

The fact that we 'developed' him as well makes me confident there should be a handy enough sell on. Given the goals he scores and his ability to strike a ball now, you would imagine he will be working his way up the leagues which may involve a large fee, as number 10s often do.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
fuzzy

A Bastard apparently

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Friday, October 8, 2021, 14:41:45 »

If they can't afford him, can we take him back?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 15   Go Up
Print
Jump to: