Pages: 1 ... 1001 1002 1003 [1004]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: New beginnings - 25% Truth, 80% Bollocks  (Read 1654972 times)
Ƭ̵̬̊: The Artist Formerly Known as CWIG
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #15045 on: Monday, October 21, 2024, 13:24:19 »

I got in touch with the club to see if I could help with the recruitment, soon followed by a message from CEO then radio silence - that was over a month ago. Hopefully they they have now found someone.

Can't see why the club don't put all vacancies on the official club site, LinkedIn, Twitter etc. to give people a fair crack and spread awareness. They either fail to promote them or just go through a third party. When people have a go for lack of staff numbers, I'd have thought promoting roles would be well-placed on the list.

Does Michael Standing also own a recruitment agency? Probably has to go through his  Wink
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #15046 on: Monday, October 21, 2024, 14:39:08 »

No-one wants to buy us then apparantly………

Sorry- but I cannot believe that some of those clubs taken over are a better prospect than us. Its time the trust step up the search and people go public

The only thing prolonging our misery are these incompetent clowns we have in charge

Think they are paying c.£15m for Tranny, who own Prenton Park which is in a better state than our place and not encumbered by a part community group ownership and a legal commitment to spend cash on it sharpish.

Clubs are only worth what people will pay for them, lost track of how much Morfuni seems to think we are worth but assume it will include him getting back the chunk of money he has put into/loaned to the business which I suspect inflates our price to 'you must be fucking joking' territory that no one in right mind would pay.
4D
That was definately my last game, honest

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #15047 on: Monday, October 21, 2024, 21:48:21 »

https://truststfc.com/2021/04/12/truststfc-press-release-9-4-21-clem-morfuni-outlines-vision-for-stfc-reiterates-commitment-at-trust-board-meeting/
Outletred

Ignore
« Reply #15048 on: Monday, October 21, 2024, 21:51:32 »

The Trust seriously need to up their game here

It is now or never- concerted campaign please to rid us of these awful owners who are taking us out of the football league

Cannot believe we cannot find new decent owners and are stuck with this mob of criminals and I competents

Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #15049 on: Monday, October 21, 2024, 22:15:35 »

If Digger told me today was Tuesday I’d want a second opinion.
JoeMezz

Ignore
« Reply #15050 on: Monday, October 21, 2024, 23:20:05 »

Just had a thought - is Chris Kiely one of Power’s mates? Bring Kennedy in, take the piss and ruin the club all to spite Morfuni. It wouldn’t surprise me and surely there’s some explanation as to this utter disgrace of a manager
Ƭ̵̬̊: The Artist Formerly Known as CWIG
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #15051 on: Monday, October 21, 2024, 23:50:40 »

Was Kiely here before Clem took over? I'm pretty sure Hart was and I know Austin was.

Bunch of cunts the lot of them. Cancer.
Pages: 1 ... 1001 1002 1003 [1004]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: