Pages: 1 ... 137 138 139 [140] 141 142 143 ... 803   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: New beginnings - 25% Truth, 80% Bollocks  (Read 1122695 times)
DMC

« Reply #2085 on: Sunday, September 11, 2022, 15:23:38 »

If he does leave i wouldn't blame him. There is certainly no joy in the role i can imagine at all
Pericardinho

Ignore
« Reply #2086 on: Sunday, September 11, 2022, 15:33:24 »

Wouldn't be particularly arsed, as long as the reasons for leaving aren't linked to any dodgy stuff happening behind the scenes.

Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #2087 on: Sunday, September 11, 2022, 15:37:25 »

Wouldn't be particularly arsed, as long as the reasons for leaving aren't linked to any dodgy stuff happening behind the scenes.

Yeah, I think we all feel like that!

But we'd probably never know anyway.
oxonrobin

Ignore
« Reply #2088 on: Sunday, September 11, 2022, 15:45:45 »

Hopefully this one is firmly in the 80% camp. Wouldn’t be a good look for the club.
DMC

« Reply #2089 on: Sunday, September 11, 2022, 15:50:42 »

Hopefully this one is firmly in the 80% camp. Wouldn’t be a good look for the club.
Agree it wouldn't look great but you can see already that if it does happen that there will be those who insist it must mean bad stuff is happening
JanAirplaneMan

« Reply #2090 on: Sunday, September 11, 2022, 16:13:51 »

Rumour isnt true
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #2091 on: Sunday, September 11, 2022, 16:16:52 »

There's rumours...and there's rumours...that's quite a damaging one. Needs to be well and truly stamped out by the Club/Rob I would say.
Frigby Daser

Ignore
« Reply #2092 on: Monday, September 12, 2022, 07:28:50 »

I think it just has been (above) which is a relief. I hope it’s not ruining his love of the club…
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #2093 on: Monday, September 12, 2022, 07:54:08 »

I think it just has been (above) which is a relief. I hope it’s not ruining his love of the club…

Whilst for many of us, being a CEO of the club you love and support might seem like a dream job, but on the flip side I imagine it has huge added pressure and stress to make it a success. Whilst I don't think I have ever seen a bad word said about Rob Angus, I know he has a twitter account and you have to hope that he doesn't read/take notice of a lot of what is said, for his own well being. It's definitely not a job I could do and fair fucks to the man.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #2094 on: Monday, September 12, 2022, 08:53:12 »

Whilst for many of us, being a CEO of the club you love and support might seem like a dream job, but on the flip side I imagine it has huge added pressure and stress to make it a success. Whilst I don't think I have ever seen a bad word said about Rob Angus, I know he has a twitter account and you have to hope that he doesn't read/take notice of a lot of what is said, for his own well being. It's definitely not a job I could do and fair fucks to the man.

Whilst nothing may have ben explicitly said, much had been implied even on here.
Pericardinho

Ignore
« Reply #2095 on: Monday, September 12, 2022, 09:04:33 »

If Clem really is the real deal, as a lot of people say, then we have nothing to worry about.

The very fact a large section of supporters are clinging onto the fact our chief exec used to be trust chair and using it as some sort of safety blanket, perhaps implies Clem doesn't yet have 100% trust in the fan base.

RA won't be here forever. We need to move on eventually.
DMC

« Reply #2096 on: Monday, September 12, 2022, 09:32:36 »

If Clem really is the real deal, as a lot of people say, then we have nothing to worry about.

The very fact a large section of supporters are clinging onto the fact our chief exec used to be trust chair and using it as some sort of safety blanket, perhaps implies Clem doesn't yet have 100% trust in the fan base.

RA won't be here forever. We need to move on eventually.
And as much as i like the man , rightly so. He will be the first to tell us that the club has been disgustingly mismanaged for the last 20+ years, why would a fan base trust him based on that?

Pericardinho

Ignore
« Reply #2097 on: Monday, September 12, 2022, 09:38:06 »

And as much as i like the man , rightly so. He will be the first to tell us that the club has been disgustingly mismanaged for the last 20+ years, why would a fan base trust him based on that?

What choice do we have? we can't just appoint somebody as Chief Exec from the Trust every time the position comes available.

There'll come a point where RA is gone and that safety blanket doesn't exist.

DMC

« Reply #2098 on: Monday, September 12, 2022, 09:58:07 »

What choice do we have? we can't just appoint somebody as Chief Exec from the Trust every time the position comes available.

There'll come a point where RA is gone and that safety blanket doesn't exist.

I agree with you but just saying i get where the mistrust comes from and why fans seem to want answers to every rumour they hear
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #2099 on: Monday, September 12, 2022, 11:01:07 »

Fuck being ceo of a company that relies on people like me to survive

Things get better but they never get good
Pages: 1 ... 137 138 139 [140] 141 142 143 ... 803   Go Up
Print
Jump to: