Pages: 1 ... 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 ... 803   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: New beginnings - 25% Truth, 80% Bollocks  (Read 1123000 times)
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #1275 on: Friday, December 17, 2021, 12:39:11 »

soapy tit wank, I'm disappointed the match tickets for our 3 will 'only' come to £85

can they put it up 15 so I can pay on credit card and get section 75 protection Smiley
blinkpip
His Infernal Majesty

Ignore
« Reply #1276 on: Friday, December 17, 2021, 17:36:35 »

I'm considering asking for a refund now. The customer service is absolutely shocking and is winding me up big time lately.
I ordered the 3rd kit for my son within seconds it went on sale and they still haven't despatched it. Obliviously I want it for Christmas for him, but I'm expecting another fuck up like last year when I didn't receive any till late January despite ordering again within seconds it went on sale (August last year). Surely you work through who orders it first.
If I don't hear nothing by Monday, I will pressure for it.
So pissed off to keep giving them my money with shit service.

ee the trick is only pick on those that can't do you no harm
Like the drummer from Def Leppard's only got one arm

I annoyed Yeovilred 28/01/06
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #1277 on: Friday, December 17, 2021, 17:40:40 »

the supporters club were asking for volunteers yesterday and today to help with shirt packing

I know that's no use to you unless they can tell you if yours has been sent, and with the post being a bit rubbish for obvious reasons it's a bit fine...

Hi all,

Due to a delay in receipt of the delivery of shirts the help with packing is now this Thursday (11am-7pm) & Friday (9am-7pm).

As we have had to change the dates there are some volunteers who were able to help that now are not available, so I am putting out another plea for help.     Thank you to people I have already contacted.

If you are able to help at all within the required timeframe, please let me know and we will add you to the rota.

Thanks
blinkpip
His Infernal Majesty

Ignore
« Reply #1278 on: Friday, December 17, 2021, 17:47:05 »

the supporters club were asking for volunteers yesterday and today to help with shirt packing

I know that's no use to you unless they can tell you if yours has been sent, and with the post being a bit rubbish for obvious reasons it's a bit fine...

Nice one, didn't see that  Cheesy Nothing posted yet though, but I so need it by next Friday. (I think the issues I had last year sets me off big time)

ee the trick is only pick on those that can't do you no harm
Like the drummer from Def Leppard's only got one arm

I annoyed Yeovilred 28/01/06
china red

« Reply #1279 on: Friday, December 17, 2021, 19:40:54 »

I'm considering asking for a refund now. The customer service is absolutely shocking and is winding me up big time lately.
I ordered the 3rd kit for my son within seconds it went on sale and they still haven't despatched it. Obliviously I want it for Christmas for him, but I'm expecting another fuck up like last year when I didn't receive any till late January despite ordering again within seconds it went on sale (August last year). Surely you work through who orders it first.

Got ours within a week, tbh with you it looks pretty shit in real life.  Think someone described it as looking like a bin bag, which I wouldn’t disagree with.
The Grim Reaper

Ignore
« Reply #1280 on: Friday, December 17, 2021, 20:47:49 »

Agreed the service has been shocking from the club shop. Was informed on Monday by STFC that my order had been processed and DHL would deliver Tuesday. As of this morning still no shirt. Called in at DHL on way back to work to see if still at the depot. According to their system it was never sent out by STFC in the first place. Later on today I get another message from the club saying my order is being processed and will be delivered by DHL. Utter shambles. Genuinely concerned a lot of people bought these shirts for Christmas gifts and a lot of people going to be let down it seems.
Frigby Daser

Ignore
« Reply #1281 on: Friday, December 17, 2021, 21:15:06 »

Is the club shop actually open next week, does anyone know? I would ask the club, but that’s kind of the problem - it’s difficult to find out. I’ve got Christmas presents to collect and it’s a 40minute drive for me… so it would be good to know!
sir windon

Ignore
« Reply #1282 on: Saturday, December 18, 2021, 09:15:34 »

Is the club shop actually open next week, does anyone know? I would ask the club, but that’s kind of the problem - it’s difficult to find out. I’ve got Christmas presents to collect and it’s a 40minute drive for me… so it would be good to know!

https://www.wiltshirelive.co.uk/sport/football/swindon-town-v-manchester-city-6365594.amp

The STFC store will be open from 10am to 6pm from Monday to Thursday, December 20 to 23, and will be shut on Christmas Eve.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #1283 on: Saturday, December 18, 2021, 10:48:46 »

Nice one Sir windon

swindonmaniac

Ignore
« Reply #1284 on: Saturday, December 18, 2021, 12:58:14 »

Angus did say that they will be looking at other things they can offer to people who have waived season ticket refunds... so perhaps more to come
What, like a free day out in the club shop packing shirts ??.

Life is a Rollercoaster - Just gotta ride it.
Boy About Town
Pricko

Often outnumbered, never outgunned.

Ignore
« Reply #1285 on: Saturday, December 18, 2021, 13:16:06 »

I have had mine for a week. Did you order as soon as went on sale?

Now, ain't that just like me?
BambooToTheFuture

I'll Tell Ya Now - McGurk Is The New Graham

Ignore
« Reply #1286 on: Saturday, December 18, 2021, 15:50:22 »

I know "tis the season..." and all that but I find it concerning that the club can't afford to take on some temp staff to put shirts in boxes...

Devil in the detail but if I'm honest all I'm seeing lately appears to be spin. There's several small things compounding under the surface and I think (the outstanding debts aside) Clem possibly doesn't have the depth of pockets we were kind of sold that he supposedly has (or wants to use). Skintus McGintus.

I am wondering if their next PR stunt is going to be setting up a soup kitchen for the homeless but then asking an unfortunate person to pay £5 but with the promise of being able to get £5 off the Northampton match (which will strategically graded at £5 higher price than the usual rate) but you know, its all to help get the club out of debt quicker...

Tell you what... Nope. You want to treat the club like a business then take responsibility for the debts you inherited and know about. STFC is not a fan owned or 50/50 club. Not at present. If I buy a business with debts owing and even discover more debts, that's on me. I can't continually expect my clients/customers too waive fees or pay higher prices and disguise it as doing a favour for them because this is what a lot of this bullshit is at present. They can't play the "community club" narrative on one hand but when it comes to taking the piss (and your cash) with the other hand say "it's just bizniz innit ya bastards".

More spinning than your local leisure centre!

Merry Christmas  Cheesy

'Incessant Nonsense'

'I'm gonna tell you the secret.
There's a threat, you end it and you don't feel ashamed about enjoying it.
You smell the gunpowder and you see the blood, you know what that means?
It means you're alive. You've won.
You take the heads so that you don't ever forget.'
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #1287 on: Tuesday, December 21, 2021, 06:00:19 »

Looks like something going on with the articles of association of stfc Ltd, albeit won't be reviewable on the CH website for 10 days.

Sent from my SM-A125F
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #1288 on: Tuesday, December 21, 2021, 07:00:09 »

I'd imagine Clem is removing/amending the clauses that Power inserted and fucked himself over with.
Shrivvy Road

« Reply #1289 on: Tuesday, December 21, 2021, 07:56:32 »

I know "tis the season..." and all that but I find it concerning that the club can't afford to take on some temp staff to put shirts in boxes...

Devil in the detail but if I'm honest all I'm seeing lately appears to be spin. There's several small things compounding under the surface and I think (the outstanding debts aside) Clem possibly doesn't have the depth of pockets we were kind of sold that he supposedly has (or wants to use). Skintus McGintus.

I am wondering if their next PR stunt is going to be setting up a soup kitchen for the homeless but then asking an unfortunate person to pay £5 but with the promise of being able to get £5 off the Northampton match (which will strategically graded at £5 higher price than the usual rate) but you know, its all to help get the club out of debt quicker...

Tell you what... Nope. You want to treat the club like a business then take responsibility for the debts you inherited and know about. STFC is not a fan owned or 50/50 club. Not at present. If I buy a business with debts owing and even discover more debts, that's on me. I can't continually expect my clients/customers too waive fees or pay higher prices and disguise it as doing a favour for them because this is what a lot of this bullshit is at present. They can't play the "community club" narrative on one hand but when it comes to taking the piss (and your cash) with the other hand say "it's just bizniz innit ya bastards".

More spinning than your local leisure centre!

Merry Christmas  Cheesy
Weirdly none of that makes any sense at all.

You want to treat the club like a business then take responsibility for the debts you inherited and know about You said.... He has just done that and everyone has gone mental. Rightly so to be fair but to say they are bullshitting etc is just fucking stupid
Pages: 1 ... 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 ... 803   Go Up
Print
Jump to: