Pages: 1 ... 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 ... 803   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: New beginnings - 25% Truth, 80% Bollocks  (Read 1122804 times)
swindonmaniac

Ignore
« Reply #1245 on: Wednesday, December 15, 2021, 08:11:54 »

Power must have been raging when he saw us drawing Man City at home in the FA Cup for a live TV game that generates a nice windfall.

Also looks like he may have the last laugh with this £100,000 if this article is to be believed. It seems like we have a shit hot legal team that might be able to make this go away, but it may be 'easier' to use some of the income from the cup tie to flush the turd away and get back to running the club.
Wouldn't have happened had he still been here.  We wouldn't have got past round one,  or even worse, by now, not even got a club to follow.
Worse thing to ever happen at this club. Blokes a total cunt.

Life is a Rollercoaster - Just gotta ride it.
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #1246 on: Thursday, December 16, 2021, 13:46:01 »

Swinton Reds accounts lodged with Companies House.
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #1247 on: Thursday, December 16, 2021, 16:08:57 »

Swinton Reds accounts lodged with Companies House.

Anything of interest in them ?
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #1248 on: Thursday, December 16, 2021, 16:23:03 »

Anything of interest in them ?

Absolutely nothing apart from them being signed by one C Morfuni rather than L Power, which was nice!
bathford

Ignore
« Reply #1249 on: Thursday, December 16, 2021, 16:30:07 »

SWINDON TOWN FOOTBALL COMPANY LIMITED

You have been sent this email because you are following SWINDON TOWN FOOTBALL COMPANY LIMITED (00053100)

The following information is available from the company's filing history.

Date   Form   Description
16 Dec 2021   TM01   Termination of appointment of Lee Michael Power as a director on 15 December 2021
To stop following this company go to companies you follow.

We would be grateful if you could take a few minutes to complete our Customer Satisfaction Survey to help us measure the level of service we provide.

Contact Centre tel +44 (0)303 1234 500
or email enquiries@companieshouse.gov.uk.

This email was sent from a notification-only email address which cannot accept incoming mail. Please do not reply directly to this message.

This message and any attachments are intended for the persons named as addressees only and may contain confidential information. In addition they may be protected by copyright. If you receive it in error, notify us, delete it and do not make use of or copy it. You must not copy, disseminate or otherwise distribute or publish this message, except for the purposes for which this message is intended, without our consent. Please note that this e-mail has been created in the knowledge that Internet e-mail is not a 100% secure communications medium. We advise that you understand and accept this lack of security when e-mailing us. For company information, guidance and how to file documents online, please see our website www.companieshouse.gov.uk. This message has been scanned for viruses by Hosted Security, a service from Websense.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #1250 on: Thursday, December 16, 2021, 17:10:31 »

OOOh, good stuff
Dr Pierre Chang
ITK Curran lover

Ignore
« Reply #1251 on: Thursday, December 16, 2021, 23:10:02 »

A brilliantly open (as always) hour from Rob Angus with Vic Morgan earlier, I’ve just watched back.

Not too much of note really, nothing new on the winding up order however it did make me laugh that Rob/Clem are calling those fans who’ve requested a ST refund directly to try and talk them round into changing their mind! It’s seems they’ve had some success too.
Posh Red
Posh by name, Posh by nature

Ignore
« Reply #1252 on: Thursday, December 16, 2021, 23:30:18 »

A brilliantly open (as always) hour from Rob Angus with Vic Morgan earlier, I’ve just watched back.

Not too much of note really, nothing new on the winding up order however it did make me laugh that Rob/Clem are calling those fans who’ve requested a ST refund directly to try and talk them round into changing their mind! It’s seems they’ve had some success too.

I will look forward to the call then Wink
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #1253 on: Friday, December 17, 2021, 08:41:02 »

Rob/Clem are calling those fans who’ve requested a ST refund directly to try and talk them round into changing their mind! It’s seems they’ve had some success too.
Christ are they still trying to wriggle out of that? If people want a refund just let them have it.
Crispy
Pink Jumper For Goalpost

Ignore
« Reply #1254 on: Friday, December 17, 2021, 09:05:48 »

Not sure how well that sits with me to be honest, trying to pressure people out of refunds.

They've got muslamic rayguns, muslamic rayguns..
Hyabb17

Ignore
« Reply #1255 on: Friday, December 17, 2021, 09:07:32 »

Christ are they still trying to wriggle out of that? If people want a refund just let them have it.

I couldn't agree more. The club don't know an individual's financial situation nor should they ring to ask them to change their minds. It's around £14k, pay it & be done with it as it could have been far worse had the other 2800plus still held firm for money back....
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #1256 on: Friday, December 17, 2021, 09:13:31 »

if you need the money. stay firm!

if you are thinking of waiving, try and wangle a free table for 10 in sponsors suite. Remember it was my idea Smiley
-----------
I'm not comfortable with it either to be honest.

on one hand the club have money in the bank "many times over" to pay 100k to fAble (sic).

on the other we are so tight on money we can't pay back our own fans

there is good credit control and financial sense, but this seems a bit extreme.

what state is the club in really ??!
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #1257 on: Friday, December 17, 2021, 09:25:01 »

I couldn't agree more. The club don't know an individual's financial situation nor should they ring to ask them to change their minds. It's around £14k, pay it & be done with it as it could have been far worse had the other 2800plus still held firm for money back....

Yeah this is one of the things that I don't think the club have done very well at all. It's 140 people out of 3,000 ish as you say, it's a small cost in the grand scheme of things for people that clearly need(ed) the money. For me this bill should have been prioritised and settled and you'd have 140 content supporters. Now surely these fans are going to think long and hard about putting their hard earned into the club.

And to boot, with the open and honest nature of the club, all the other fans can see this issue lingering on, which surely is poor PR for STFC.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Crackity Jones

« Reply #1258 on: Friday, December 17, 2021, 09:25:04 »

What's next after the phone call. A personal visit to confirm you are really, really, really sure you want a refund?
Hyabb17

Ignore
« Reply #1259 on: Friday, December 17, 2021, 09:32:28 »

Yeah this is one of the things that I don't think the club have done very well at all. It's 140 people out of 3,000 ish as you say, it's a small cost in the grand scheme of things for people that clearly need(ed) the money. For me this bill should have been prioritised and settled and you'd have 140 content supporters. Now surely these fans are going to think long and hard about putting their hard earned into the club.

And to boot, with the open and honest nature of the club, all the other fans can see this issue lingering on, which surely is poor PR for STFC.

It certainly isn't great PR especially in a week where they've confirmed the City ticket pricing  Zipped
Pages: 1 ... 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 ... 803   Go Up
Print
Jump to: