Pages: 1 ... 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 ... 803   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: New beginnings - 25% Truth, 80% Bollocks  (Read 1123544 times)
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #1080 on: Friday, October 15, 2021, 12:10:15 »

Fair play to him, get the Swindon Town name out and about in Oz and make some decent footballing connections along the way.

I think you mean Fair Dinkum  Smiley
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #1081 on: Friday, October 15, 2021, 12:11:16 »

I think you mean Fair Dinkum  Smiley
The last person I actually heard say "fair dinkum" was Rolf Harris! so lets not go there!

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
skiptotheLouMacari

Ignore
« Reply #1082 on: Tuesday, November 2, 2021, 16:52:33 »

Evening all,
Yep I know wrong thread but I couldn't find one more suitable.
I read on the Adver the other day about a 3rd strip but you need to have an Adver account to read it. Can anyone shed any light and do we know what the colour scheme will be?
I understand it will probably be on here somewhere but I don't have the time to trawl for it.
Thanks.
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #1083 on: Tuesday, November 2, 2021, 17:17:49 »

Evening all,
I read on the Adver the other day about a 3rd strip but you need to have an Adver account to read it. Can anyone shed any light and do we know what the colour scheme will be?
I understand it will probably be on here somewhere but I don't have the time to trawl for it.
Thanks.

Cant help with the Adver, but s'posed to be coming out this month wern't it?
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #1084 on: Tuesday, November 2, 2021, 17:21:34 »

Cant help with the Adver, but s'posed to be coming out this month wern't it?

Yeah - and will be on sale in time for christmas. No news on colours yet.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Private Fraser

Ignore
« Reply #1085 on: Tuesday, November 2, 2021, 17:26:27 »

Evening all,
Thanks.

I could be way off but, when I was in the shop buying tickets this morning, I noticed there was a mannequin wearing a version of the shirt I hadn’t seen before. It was the same basic design as the red one but was a kind of plain ‘off-white’/grey with shadow patterns in it. The shirt looked nice but it was matched on the mannequin with the green shorts and yellow socks, so looked a bit odd.
skiptotheLouMacari

Ignore
« Reply #1086 on: Tuesday, November 2, 2021, 18:51:34 »

I could be way off but, when I was in the shop buying tickets this morning, I noticed there was a mannequin wearing a version of the shirt I hadn’t seen before. It was the same basic design as the red one but was a kind of plain ‘off-white’/grey with shadow patterns in it. The shirt looked nice but it was matched on the mannequin with the green shorts and yellow socks, so looked a bit odd.

I like the sound of a white with shadow effect not so sure with the yellow and green shorts and socks combo.

Thanks guys  👍
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #1087 on: Wednesday, November 10, 2021, 20:47:28 »

Derby:

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2021/11/10/derby-county-ready-accept-another-points-deduction-confirming/

after weeks of talks with the football league, derby are close to agreeing another deduction of 9 points, plus a further suspended three points, for historical financial breaches under former owner mel morris.

so no leniency from the EFL there then. One hopes their situation is far removed from ours
-----------------
in any case, has there been an update on the Zav(I)er Austin appointment?

I could guess his past has made getting approval from the fit and proper person test tricky.
Quagmire

Ignore
« Reply #1088 on: Wednesday, November 10, 2021, 20:49:08 »

Derby:

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2021/11/10/derby-county-ready-accept-another-points-deduction-confirming/

so no leniency from the EFL there then. One hopes their situation is far removed from ours
-----------------
in any case, has there been an update on the Zav(I)er Austin appointment?

I could guess his past has made getting approval from the fit and proper person test tricky.

From what I gather - he passed the fit and proper and is now around the club quite often.
Rob Angus has mentioned him a few times.
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #1089 on: Tuesday, November 23, 2021, 12:38:46 »

Anyone now what the club’s new partner, Recast, is actually offering?

Says live games and other ‘content’. How does that get around iFollow etc. Apparently Rangers and QPR also partnering with them.
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #1090 on: Tuesday, November 23, 2021, 12:55:01 »

Says live games and other ‘content’. How does that get around iFollow etc. Apparently Rangers and QPR also partnering with them.

Good question, wondered the same myself.

is every club under ifollow though? Some have their own channel. Might be similar to this.
Peter Venkman

« Reply #1091 on: Tuesday, November 23, 2021, 13:00:40 »

https://insidersport.com/2021/07/01/qpr-teams-with-recast-for-match-streaming/

A bit about it there.

Seems to be for highlights and friendlies and the ladies teams not the 1st team games.

Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #1092 on: Tuesday, November 23, 2021, 14:40:35 »

Maybe they’ve an eye out for a market many thousands of miles away?
Peter Venkman

« Reply #1093 on: Tuesday, November 23, 2021, 14:46:23 »

Maybe they’ve an eye out for a market many thousands of miles away?
Possibly, would be nice for the club to make a statement about what this tie up involves and how we as a club and fans benefit from it.

Munichred

Ignore
« Reply #1094 on: Thursday, November 25, 2021, 12:04:20 »

https://insidersport.com/2021/07/01/qpr-teams-with-recast-for-match-streaming/

A bit about it there.

Seems to be for highlights and friendlies and the ladies teams not the 1st team games.

From QPR:

Across the 2021/2022 season Recast will become the home of QPR’s match highlights with a view to host them exclusively on the platform by the end of the year.

Match highlights and games from QPR Women and B Team fixtures will also be shown on Recast along with premium and exclusive behind the scenes content and interviews with players and club staff.

“Due to events over the last twelve months, we have embarked on a complete audit of our digital assets,” said QPR’s Commercial Director, Euan Inglis. “As our supporters will be aware we are doing some really exciting stuff around blockchain, NFTs and tokenisation on our new app. We have been engaged with Recast over the last few months and have been very impressed with the opportunities the platform is going to provide for the club and our supporters.

“Recast will complement our existing channels initially, but our plan is to utilise Recast’s platform more down the line as our supporters become more au fait with the platform. The club will be working with the excellent team at Recast to produce innovative and creative content that will be exclusively available on Recast’s platform.”

"Premium and exclusive... content" sounds like for extra payment to me. 

Not sure how the use of "...blockchain, NTFs ?? and tokenisation..." will work?

The last paragraph seems to point to  initially working alongside Ifollow but down the line replacing it. Or am I misreading that?

Pages: 1 ... 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 ... 803   Go Up
Print
Jump to: