Pages: 1 ... 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 ... 803   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: New beginnings - 25% Truth, 80% Bollocks  (Read 1122576 times)
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #840 on: Friday, August 27, 2021, 13:22:24 »

TEF's very own Karl Pilkington.
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #841 on: Friday, August 27, 2021, 13:29:34 »

Like I said, 1st world problems, but while we still have absolute dickheads in this world that think that Trump is the answer to the Afghanistan issue, and some that spout absolute shit on here, I will carry on spouting shit about my problems. At least I have relevant knowledge about that to back it up.

Noice.

On the shirt issue are they really not ordering any more (your comment is not the first time I have seen this stated), seems mentally short sighted when you consider the buzz round the place and the fact that for once its a half decent shirt! Oh and the fact the club need every £ they can get their mitts on.
Dr Pierre Chang
ITK Curran lover

Ignore
« Reply #842 on: Friday, August 27, 2021, 13:35:58 »

I’m sure I’ve read it’s Puma’s advance ordering requirements which are preventing further stock arriving rather than the club not wanting to do so.

jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #843 on: Friday, August 27, 2021, 13:44:32 »

Like I said, 1st world problems, but while we still have absolute dickheads in this world that think that Trump is the answer to the Afghanistan issue, and some that spout absolute shit on here, I will carry on spouting shit about my problems. At least I have relevant knowledge about that to back it up.

Cheesy
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #844 on: Friday, August 27, 2021, 14:02:23 »

You've really hurt my feelings  Sad

Meanwhile in Afghanistan....   Hmmm

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #845 on: Friday, August 27, 2021, 14:07:00 »

Noice.

On the shirt issue are they really not ordering any more (your comment is not the first time I have seen this stated), seems mentally short sighted when you consider the buzz round the place and the fact that for once its a half decent shirt! Oh and the fact the club need every £ they can get their mitts on.

That's what he told me in the shop, no further home shirts will be coming in.  There might be a third kit apparently, but that really doesn't help with the issue at hand here that I had here, if I wanted a different shirt to the home shirt I could buy a yellow one (but I can't see me wearing a shirt that is yellow).

As stated, i am more fucked off by the pissing around I had to go through just to get anywhere..

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #846 on: Friday, August 27, 2021, 14:14:05 »

Quite right that your hacked off I would be to and think that warrants its own thread " things that have pissed me off"

So, give no fucks
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #847 on: Friday, August 27, 2021, 14:30:56 »

Quite right that your hacked off I would be to and think that warrants its own thread " things that have pissed me off"

There already is such a thread. It's hardly "pissed him off", it's only a football shirt and he's a grown man.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #848 on: Friday, August 27, 2021, 14:38:15 »

There already is such a thread. It's hardly "pissed him off", it's only a football shirt and he's a grown man.

That's told me then

So, give no fucks
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #849 on: Friday, August 27, 2021, 14:50:27 »

That's what he told me in the shop, no further home shirts will be coming in.  There might be a third kit apparently, but that really doesn't help with the issue at hand here that I had here, if I wanted a different shirt to the home shirt I could buy a yellow one (but I can't see me wearing a shirt that is yellow).

As stated, i am more fucked off by the pissing around I had to go through just to get anywhere..

Grasp the opportunity, get yourself down the CG with a photographer from the Advertiser and get a picture of you looking proper fumin' whilst your lad does a sad face to go in the local rag!
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #850 on: Friday, August 27, 2021, 14:55:21 »

You should tweet the club Berni with your tail of woe. They'll probably send Clem round with replacement shirts, and you'll probably get fellatio from him as well such is the desire to keep fans happy Smiley

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #851 on: Friday, August 27, 2021, 14:56:28 »

You should tweet the club Berni with your tail of woe. They'll probably send Clem round with replacement shirts, and you'll probably get fellatio from him as well such is the desire to keep fans happy Smiley
Well blow me down.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Dr Pierre Chang
ITK Curran lover

Ignore
« Reply #852 on: Friday, August 27, 2021, 14:58:47 »

That's told me then
Cheesy

I hope BO has a couple of beers tonight and chills out.
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #853 on: Friday, August 27, 2021, 15:02:30 »

Cheesy

I hope BO has a couple of beers tonight and chills out.

Pint Pint

So, give no fucks
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #854 on: Friday, August 27, 2021, 15:11:36 »

Pint Pint

Jimmy knows I was only being serious, didn't you fella?

Grin

I'm on a bit of a detox actually after coming back with Irish belly drinking some top class Guinness for 2 weeks. That said there is a new Greek food van which has parked up just down the road from us so I'll be sampling a bit of Gyros tonight!

Pages: 1 ... 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 ... 803   Go Up
Print
Jump to: